Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,658 45.1%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,426 17.6%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,912 35.9%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,226 27.4%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,949 24.0%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,702 21.0%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,569 31.7%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,804 22.2%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 788 9.7%

• Total voters

M1tza2

Feb 1, 2021
Can someone help ? I've got the new update and at the start the MC want's to work and says "these are my options" but i've got only the "return" button . What should i do?

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I thought this game was going to be divided into 3 routes but obviously there will be more. Each girl needs a separate route.

theola

Dec 21, 2019
It's not tagged as a harem, it's not listed as such in planned tags, and the previous installment in the series was also not a harem. I can't see why you would ever have gotten the idea that you could have all of the "buffet" in this game. Hope you go find another boring harem game instead.
Yeah, one of the reason why I abandoned the previous one, it makes no sense. The story was good, but why the hell will you force only one love interest while there are many other candidates..at least wait till the ending before doing that.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
You mean like those games where choices mean absolutely dick all and the MC gets all the women with no effort and they only ever want him.

Games like that are boring and uninspired.
no sometimes you get your heart broken because some girls reject you... and those are still the lesser of 2 evils sometimes the cheated whores join forces and break your balls!

but i do not give up! i will fuck them all in-spite of the consequences!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Sirnoobicus

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
What now:unsure: I don't have any choice. Could be because of mod or? View attachment 1992652 View attachment 1992653
Looks like the uploader or whoever updated the thread forgot to remove the old links.

It's pretty clear that these kinds of problems come from the mod (like 99% of the time tbh), here for a good reason as the mod is not updated to v0.2 as far as I know. Android port neither. I'm going to gray out those old links in the meantime.

I have also completed the changelog because it was basically saying not much

I always recommend checking the game first without mod/cheat before saying it's not working, thanks in advance ;). And my usual warning, take extra care when using those, as modifying values without understanding how the gameplay works, can result in a disaster. As the modders like to say, use at your OWN risk :p

That said, enjoy the update.

Last edited:

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I thought this game was going to be divided into 3 routes but obviously there will be more. Each girl needs a separate route.
GleenXstudio Can you add naming feature to save files?
I indeed hesitated to do that, but as it's a feature that usually bothers me when playing other games, I didn't do it at the end :ROFLMAO: . Now if everyone requests it, I can add it.

In my opinion, you can cover all contents with 3 playthroughs, one for each clan, and there you select different girls you want to follow. At least until the final stages. I don't really think you need more than that unless you really want to explore all possible combos, I have no idea how many playthroughs you would need for that though.

Also, most of the events you didn't choose this week will still be selectable next week (and some even after that, until it makes no sense in the timeline or with the events of the main story). Then those events will be locked forever.

That's all for the Q&A, time to work on some action now ;)

yrsa bow.png

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Some people don't think so, but to me it seems pretty clear the MC of this game is the same as the MC of Sandstorm. So far, though, there hasn't been any confirmation that whatever LI you chose at the end of Erastorm Episode 1 has been found in this game yet. I personally think you likely will find her here somewhere, but I have no definitive evidence for that so far.
It is confirmed in the last update the MC are the same

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Winterlich

Dec 7, 2020
I was reading some comments about this MC being the same MC of Sandstorm. I skipped the first game cause of NTR. I would be forced to play the other game or drop this one if it starts to get hard to understand the gaps between the story. And even tho I really like the setting of this one, I'm not that inclined to play the other, so...

Could someone explain to me why it would make sense to be the same MC? And would it be interesting narratively?

I mean, for me it would be kinda hard to conect to the MC and the other LI, with a whole other game missing, and Snow was supossed to be playable without the other one, right ?

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
I was reading some comments about this MC being the same MC of Sandstorm. I skipped the first game cause of NTR. I would be forced to play the other game or drop this one if it starts to get hard to understand the gaps between the story. And even tho I really like the setting of this one, I'm not that inclined to play the other, so...

Could someone explain to me why it would make sense to be the same MC? And would it be interesting narratively?

I mean, for me it would be kinda hard to conect to the MC and the other LI, with a whole other game missing, and Snow was supossed to be playable without the other one, right ?
play it or don't and you don't have to have played the other game. also i didn't experience any NTR in the other game, so its likely very choice dependent.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I indeed hesitated to do that, but as it's a feature that usually bothers me when playing other games, I didn't do it at the end :ROFLMAO: . Now if everyone requests it, I can add it.

In my opinion, you can cover all contents with 3 playthroughs, one for each clan, and there you select different girls you want to follow. At least until the final stages. I don't really think you need more than that unless you really want to explore all possible combos, I have no idea how many playthroughs you would need for that though.

Also, most of the events you didn't choose this week will still be selectable next week (and some even after that, until it makes no sense in the timeline or with the events of the main story). Then those events will be locked forever.

That's all for the Q&A, time to work on some action now ;)

View attachment 1992786
There was a jealousy scene between Astrid and Astrja(mostly her ofc) in this update. And with every decision we gain and lose character points. So I thought maybe there would be more than 3 playthrough. If those points are not that important and we still can handle it in 3 playthroughs, there is no problem.

4.30 star(s) 48 Votes