Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,695 45.1%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,440 17.6%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,940 35.9%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,246 27.4%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,971 24.1%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,720 21.0%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,592 31.7%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,824 22.3%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 792 9.7%

• Total voters

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
after the end of version 0.1 the game says it is the end of the update and goes to main menu.but the game is saying it is updated to 2.0 .why am i facing this problem? what should i do?
Probably not the right version ;)

Otherwise, there is also a slim chance that your old save (if it's one from the demo or v0.1) was done at a bad time. In that case, I suggest to scroll back a few slides and play them again, and it should continue as intended. Or start from an earlier save if you have, but the trick just before usually solves that. But again, check if you really have the right version, because most of the times, that is the real reason ^^

Last edited:

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Will there be a chance to cuckold Ragnar and maybe even behead him? xD or at the very least teabag him for losing in a fight?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
buy an external hard disk, 6 Terabyte available for 50 dollars
I think they're referring to transfer data quota, not actual HD storage space.
Can anyone give me the last update link only?
I already covered this; there is no link for just the latest content. You have to download the full game when a new release happens. If you're out of data for the month or whatever, you'll need either to wait until your quota is reset or to find a friend / family member who will let you do the download.

GleenXstudio

EraStorm Dev
Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I don't like that this game locks you into a path so early.
You barely know any of the 3 clans at the end of episode 1 and most people won't see 2/3 of the content.
No. Just ~20% of the content is different and exclusive to the clans. It was a bit more than that in the first stages to introduce your environment but then the major part is the main story + side events that you can access from all clans. So the maths is not that simple and not like you said.
my only issue so far as been that in almost all of my play troughs i ended with 7 silver(gold?) and 12 on all stats except in one where i had 13 in one of the 3 stats!
You can indeed get 13 INT in some clans, depending on the quests you chose. Nothing wrong there. Having different stats on other PTs doesn't mean you fucked them, you just built your MC slightly differently. With BB it's not possible to get 13 INT atm, for example. Those stats allows you to perform some (better/cooler) actions and impress more easily the girls, and maybe unlock some little side bonus, but it's not like you will be completely stuck because of the lack of it. The most important stats are the affinity with the girls, and atm the max is 2.

Last edited:
Jul 13, 2018
My game stopped here, I can't progress. Does anyone have a solution? Thanks in advance for any help
you can use the walkthought mod and you can use the mod that lets you adjust points if you don't change the girls affinity right now max is 2 for all girls so don't change that more than 2 , also delete the mod file for the points change mod after you changed and saved

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
Story if judged from previous work has potential and what we given so far is good even though it has infuriating parts to it tho they few and far between so far. The renders are well done and was enjoying this till I found out my fav redhead had a snot nosed kid running around, will probaly check in again when finished to see other routes

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
The girls from Ravens are gorgeous. I mean they all are but Ravens win it for me. Lizgard is too good.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
That happened to me only if I played with the pts of the ladies (with a mod). My advice? Just don't...
Thank you, was running into the same problem myself. And with it repeating the words when I click Return, thought it turned into Rocky Horror because I was doing the Time Warp again. ;)

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes