Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,634 45.1%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,412 17.5%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,888 35.9%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,216 27.5%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,933 24.0%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,689 21.0%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,550 31.7%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,791 22.3%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 785 9.8%

• Total voters

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
That walkthrough mod, BTW, looks misleading to me. Since the [Astrja +1] and [Astrid +1] only come from temporary values (as I said before), they should have something more like [Current Event: Astrja +1] or whatever. These aren't standard points, so aren't as helpful for tracking things. It's also unhelpful that it shows the bonus for each girl in this case, because you can't gain affinity with Astrja during this event anyway. If you can only benefit from one particular set of points during the event, a proper walkthrough should only highlight the way to get the eventual benefit. The WT as is apparently just says, "Hey, I saw something in the code!" and highlights that. In most games, that would be fine, but this game requires something more involved than that.

So, I would say it's helpful for event points, but just remember that they are temporary, so you want to accrue them for one girl, and at the end of the event you get an actual permanent increase for the MC's relationship with her.
That makes sense... thanks

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

samurai_g

Oct 18, 2018
How to gain str point? I want to carry Nox, but i can't pass it because i don't have enough str point. I try to use seveeditonline, but there is no str point option.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
How to gain str point? I want to carry Nox, but i can't pass it because i don't have enough str point. I try to use seveeditonline, but there is no str point option.
The other events should be done first. I had the same problem. I asume you have choosen the DR as your faction. One event gives you the needed str point, am am not sure if the Candris event is availible on the DR path and/or if the access depends on your decisions done earlier.

samurai_g

Oct 18, 2018
The other events should be done first. I had the same problem. I asume you have choosen the DR as your faction. One event gives you the needed str point, am am not sure if the Candris event is availible on the DR path and/or if the access depends on your decisions done earlier.
Yes, i choose DR. I mean, i like Nox and i want her as my main heroine. That is why i choose DR. If i chose other clan, can i still on the Nox's path?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yes, i choose DR. I mean, i like Nox and i want her as my main heroine. That is why i choose DR. If i chose other clan, can i still on the Nox's path?
I posted an in-depth list of how you can get stat increases so you can refer to that.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Yeah instead of thinking about the whole clan, the choice to join one is mainly based off which woman you want. Either it's Candrid, Nox or Astrja. Later on you can meet up with the rest of the ladies during the daily events. The only con to this approach so far is the MC's behavior changes depending on who he is with. When he's with Candrid or Mathilda he can be aggressive and dominating. And then when he's with someone like Yrsa or Lizgard he has to play the nice viking and pick flowers in order to proceed. All I wanted to do was check in on the lady with the cow tits but nope I was blocked off by one of the nice girls.

The hard life of a viking :4Head:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is this a direct sequel for the first game?
Yes. The idea is that this starts immediately after the MC and one of his LIs steps through the portal at the end of Sandstorm. Additionally, at the beginning of Snowstorm you're asked with whom you stepped through the portal. Finally, the MC has a memory of time spent with his friends from Sandstorm, including some intimate moments with the LI he chose in that game. So there are absolutely solid ties to Sandstorm. This is a direct sequel. (Note that some of the endings of Sandstorm, while available, aren't considered canon. Those do not tie into this game at all.)

Reactions: Beast161616
4.30 star(s) 48 Votes