Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,693 45.2%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,437 17.6%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,937 35.9%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,242 27.4%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,968 24.1%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,717 21.0%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,587 31.6%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,822 22.3%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 791 9.7%

• Total voters

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
oh you mean you don´t have the NTR path opened?
Lizgard is totally jillying off over Sven, Mathilda´s 1st degree cousin!
and i mean seriously who would n´t? that dude is like 6,5 foot high, broad shouldered,
blonde, blue eyes, rich i mean he has like 5 fishing boats with crews working for him
and i mean crews not thralls, those he uses on his 2 massive farms the ones Lizgard had to visit
to go and check how much would it truly cost to acquire milk is the audumbula stops providing
that was actually how she meet him, so you can imagine how smitten she was when he shows up
not to mention the smell of fresh cow-dung mixed with his body odor
instead of the stinky cave sweat that turns and churns stomachs..
seriously too many people living together is sort of unsanitary... just saying
the 2nd part when she meets him, if you have that path open, is when people are departing for the raid
and he returns to the quay and Lizgard asks him if he is coward for not joining the raid
and he totally goes, someone has to have his eyes open and protect the true treasures,
and he totally looks into her soul while doing that while emanating some fresh codfish aroma
on that path the episode enters with her in the forest looking at him trough the raven eyes
jillying it off screaming his name in the middle of the forest, which... well just play the NTR path!

Also how come during those times fresh cow dung and fresh cod fish smell was "sexy?",
dude not starving is pretty fucking sexy! fresh cow-dung means he has a lot of milk and cheese!
Ok. Fess up. Who let Warscarred out of his cage again? Don't try to deny it Defenestrator.for.traitor. I've got it on tape.

• Haha
Reactions: Bombmaster

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.5 + WT by ME! + Cheats by The Witcher

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 577 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Lexokreuz

erkper

May 16, 2018
Just did the update, and it was a bit of a supprise that bloody bears clan is finished or atleast should be since so many is leaving, i would guess the supporters of Sonja would leave as well instend of having the crazy bitch as the leader and so would all the members that dident want a female leader so that wouldent leave many left in that clan...
I thought it might have been a way to get MC in as the leader maybe with Sonja as hes wife or something, but with the crazy girl it can only end with a fight between the clans at some point.

I wanted to go with Yrsa but going to ravens i dont really like considering the rape when you go ravens path, so whos not to say that would happen in this new raven path....

I just want my harem with Yrsa, Liz and Astrid and without being raped lol, and then maybe have Rion walk in and catch MC with the girls, wouldent that be something.

In any case will be interresting to see what happens next.
Yeah, Gleenex seems to have painted himself into a bit of a corner with BB - Sonja was forced into having the Tournament because no one wanted a female clan leader, but then all the male contenders died/left the clan/were exposed as Candrid's lackey so now the clan leader is a female. Uh, what? Anyone who disliked the idea of Sonja as clan leader, when they KNEW she was at least qualified for the job having served as Ragnar's chief advisor and weapons trainer, will absolutely rebel at the sneaking, conniving, conspiring bitch in charge. Good luck, BB...

Reactions: EZ8lt and MikesDK

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Yeah, Gleenex seems to have painted himself into a bit of a corner with BB - Sonja was forced into having the Tournament because no one wanted a female clan leader, but then all the male contenders died/left the clan/were exposed as Candrid's lackey so now the clan leader is a female. Uh, what? Anyone who disliked the idea of Sonja as clan leader, when they KNEW she was at least qualified for the job having served as Ragnar's chief advisor and weapons trainer, will absolutely rebel at the sneaking, conniving, conspiring bitch in charge. Good luck, BB...
Are you guys forgetting about Ivar?

Oct 10, 2022
Not really, in all other routes that isn't the MC being the leader, Candrid will put Ivar on the throne.
Haven't checked that again but I remember if MC helps Sonja Candrid became chieftain, if he is with Yrsa Ivar became one and for Candrid MC became the leader. Maybe I am misremembering though, I am not entirely sure about that.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
The predictions based on personalities about who switches where in the next updates are logical, but in that case the BB-s are pretty much fucked as a faction if the MC is sides with Sonja or Yrsa. The warrior clan based on strength would have their leader as the tool Ivar, Candrid behind him who's only forte is manipulation, Mathilda who's a great archer but also an idiot, and Katja who's good at fighting but again, dumb as a rock.

Meanwhile, the Ravens get Astrid who's at least knowledgeable, the girl with the supernatural ability, and Yrsa who's at least as decent in a fight as Katja.

Meanwhile the WW will have Astrja, good fighter, intelligent and now has ice powers, Sonja who has both brawls and brains, and Lizgard who's mid tier but also has another supernatural ability.

Although I can see Astrid leaving the wolves after Torstein dies and with her having an inferior complex to her sister, also Mathilda to clash with Astrja, but I don't see Lizgard and Katja being alienated enough from Nox unless she really goes to the deep end with something.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I don't think that anybody is going to dye their hair. I don't think that they even know how to make bleach and even if they had access to that caustic chemical it would probably not occur to them to soak their hair in it. If you try to dye your hair without bleaching it first you don't always get particularly great results.

sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
I don't think that anybody is going to dye their hair
Thought it was semi-implied during some of the talk between Yrsa and Nox that at least she would?
But I might misremember or have simply misunderstood that.
Well, guess we'll soon see how it goes with the redheads at least

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I realy can't stand Candrid. Game would be so better without her scheming.
Haha - indeed I managed to become chief of BB with her support and had finally real sex with her, but why I´m feeling bad now? :cry:

I suppose Candrids path is the equivalent one to the Evil Way in Sandstorm (with Foxy).

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes