Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,693 45.2%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,437 17.6%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,937 35.9%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,242 27.4%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,968 24.1%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,717 21.0%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,587 31.6%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,822 22.3%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 791 9.7%

• Total voters

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
Didn't play in a while so downloaded game yesterday and decided to replay it from the beginning.

It's incredible how much improved it is compared to Sandstorm (a great game with some flaws). Girls are great. True, they're not Rion, but great anyway.

That's it, just wanted to say this is one amazing fucking game.
P.S. Great job on those animations.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
WOW - this new chapter is breathtaking!

Although the start seems a little bit rushed: after ending Chap 4.5 I expected more girly action defending the village, and what Nox intended to perform on the altar vanished completely in Nirwana.
But immediately events come thick and fast and within some scenes no stone is left on the other in our so far more or less peaceful triple clan village.
I was warned by postings above that Candrid turns out as snaky brat as expected
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- I´m curious what to come from here in future (I only finished the tournament yet).
Although I´m very happy to be allowed to keep up my relationships to Sonja and Yrsa despite of this badly Candrid acting.

And yet opened some different pathes to follow later, also (I started first with my BB save) I wonder how different the things will evolve when running into Chap 5 as WW or DR.
I guess there is a lot of fun to play next time :D

Congrats to the devs for this masterpiece :love:

Last edited:

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I expected more girly action defending the village, and what Nox intended to perform on the altar vanished completely in Nirwana
We will know what happened with Nox's ritual in the next update.
To get the whole picture, you will need to play the 3 paths.

Reactions: turbojoe

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I think that I have a pretty good idea of which girls are going to switch clans in this do si do just based on conversations that the girls have had as well as their temperament. Candrid has been making overtures to two girls who would probably be happier as bloody bears because their personalities totally revolve around fighting, shooting a bow, and being mean. Either one of them or both could defect. Astrid is already hanging out with Nox and Yrsa at the Ravens. I do hope that if you were originally a Bloody Bear you don't have to leave your thrall behind. She likely isn't going to be treated well by whoever gets her next. Probably Candrid.

Reactions: n00bPanda

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Since SOMEbody is slacking off :D and not updating the Walkthrough mod, I thought I would go ahead and share my variant. Since I went through the trouble of bringing it up to date for my Android port and all. I'm not 100% sure I caught every little nuance of the game, so if there is something that you think I missed please let me know.

Mod updated for game version 0.5 BB:
NOTE once again, this is a significant rewrite and I'm not going to pretend that I'm perfect, so something might have been missed.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Mega
Updated the walkthrough

n00bPanda

Jun 16, 2021
I think that I have a pretty good idea of which girls are going to switch clans in this do si do just based on conversations that the girls have had as well as their temperament. Candrid has been making overtures to two girls who would probably be happier as bloody bears because their personalities totally revolve around fighting, shooting a bow, and being mean. Either one of them or both could defect. Astrid is already hanging out with Nox and Yrsa at the Ravens. I do hope that if you were originally a Bloody Bear you don't have to leave your thrall behind. She likely isn't going to be treated well by whoever gets her next. Probably Candrid.
I think next White Wolves update will include Torsten's death and Astraja's takeover. New Astrja, with his new armor and bold character is seen in the new update, so during the tourament she already took over the clan but as the new update was about BBs we actually didn't see her takeover. I really can't see why would Astrid or Mathilda leave the clan to join BB or BRs. But if the dev is goin' for it, as you said Astrid gonna join Black Ravens and Mathilda to Bloody Bears as we already see some kind of chemistry between Candrid and Mathilda. Candrid gonna manipulate the shit out of the poor Mathilda probably.
As for Black Raven's, I really have no idea what is goin' to happen. Maybe some understanding about the gems we have seen in the two games, Nox's unnatural pregnancy bla bla... Come to think of Lizgard and Katja, I think even dev has no idea what to do about them XD. If branching is gonna happen for every clan, Katja will join the Bloody Bears and Lizgard to White Wolves probably because of Nox manipulative leadership and rapey ritual happened to MC. But that being said they two seem like loyal, maybe Katja not so much, why did she want us to join the raid is a mystery.

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
Since SOMEbody is slacking off :D and not updating the Walkthrough mod, I thought I would go ahead and share my variant. Since I went through the trouble of bringing it up to date for my Android port and all. I'm not 100% sure I caught every little nuance of the game, so if there is something that you think I missed please let me know.

Mod updated for game version 0.5 BB:
NOTE once again, this is a significant rewrite and I'm not going to pretend that I'm perfect, so something might have been missed.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Mega
mega link is broken and wont initalize

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

I think next White Wolves update will include Torsten's death and Astraja's takeover. New Astrja, with his new armor and bold character is seen in the new update, so during the tourament she already took over the clan but as the new update was about BBs we actually didn't see her takeover. I really can't see why would Astrid or Mathilda leave the clan to join BB or BRs. But if the dev is goin' for it, as you said Astrid gonna join Black Ravens and Mathilda to Bloody Bears as we already see some kind of chemistry between Candrid and Mathilda. Candrid gonna manipulate the shit out of the poor Mathilda probably.
As for Black Raven's, I really have no idea what is goin' to happen. Maybe some understanding about the gems we have seen in the two games, Nox's unnatural pregnancy bla bla... Come to think of Lizgard and Katja, I think even dev has no idea what to do about them XD. If branching is gonna happen for every clan, Katja will join the Bloody Bears and Lizgard to White Wolves probably because of Nox manipulative leadership and rapey ritual happened to MC. But that being said they two seem like loyal, maybe Katja not so much, why did she want us to join the raid is a mystery.
Yes, I think that Katja is the Raven that is going to go to the Bloody Bears, both because she lied to get MC on the raid and also because of the conversation she had with Candrid on the boat. Two girls left the bears so two need to replace them. I do think that Astrja, Candrid, and Nox are going to stay put for sure but the jury is out on everybody else in the shake-up. I think that Lizgard has the best odds of staying with the Ravens. But until we see what happens with the Ravens path, where Nox has done some fucked up shit, we won't really know how it shakes out.

n00bPanda

Jun 16, 2021
Yes, I think that Katja is the Raven that is going to go to the Bloody Bears, both because she lied to get MC on the raid and also because of the conversation she had with Candrid on the boat. Two girls left the bears so two need to replace them. I do think that Astrja, Candrid, and Nox are going to stay put for sure but the jury is out on everybody else in the shake-up. I think that Lizgard has the best odds of staying with the Ravens. But until we see what happens with the Ravens path, where Nox has done some fucked up shit, we won't really know how it shakes out.
I have a theory: Despite all those druggings and rapey rituals they are still loyal to her but they accept that this time Nox exceed herself. So I think, if you side with Nox next uptade she may do a ritual that include Katja/Lizgard and MC which may result in their escape. But the problem with Lizgard is, as far as i remember atleast, she has had no interaction with ppl beside Nox, Katja and MC.

Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I have a theory: Despite all those druggings and rapey rituals they are still loyal to her but they accept that this time Nox exceed herself. So I think, if you side with Nox next uptade she may do a ritual that include Katja/Lizgard and MC which may result in their escape. But the problem is Lizgard, as far as i remember atleast, she has no interaction with ppl beside Nox, Katja and MC.
oh you mean you don´t have the NTR path opened?
Lizgard is totally jillying off over Sven, Mathilda´s 1st degree cousin!
and i mean seriously who would n´t? that dude is like 6,5 foot high, broad shouldered,
blonde, blue eyes, rich i mean he has like 5 fishing boats with crews working for him
and i mean crews not thralls, those he uses on his 2 massive farms the ones Lizgard had to visit
to go and check how much would it truly cost to acquire milk is the audumbula stops providing
that was actually how she meet him, so you can imagine how smitten she was when he shows up
not to mention the smell of fresh cow-dung mixed with his body odor
instead of the stinky cave sweat that turns and churns stomachs..
seriously too many people living together is sort of unsanitary... just saying
the 2nd part when she meets him, if you have that path open, is when people are departing for the raid
and he returns to the quay and Lizgard asks him if he is coward for not joining the raid
and he totally goes, someone has to have his eyes open and protect the true treasures,
and he totally looks into her soul while doing that while emanating some fresh codfish aroma
on that path the episode enters with her in the forest looking at him trough the raven eyes
jillying it off screaming his name in the middle of the forest, which... well just play the NTR path!

Also how come during those times fresh cow dung and fresh cod fish smell was "sexy?",
dude not starving is pretty fucking sexy! fresh cow-dung means he has a lot of milk and cheese!

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
oh you mean you don´t have the NTR path opened?
Lizgard is totally jillying off over Sven, Mathilda´s 1st degree cousin!
and i mean seriously who would n´t? that dude is like 6,5 foot high, broad shouldered,
blonde, blue eyes, rich i mean he has like 5 fishing boats with crews working for him
and i mean crews not thralls, those he uses on his 2 massive farms the ones Lizgard had to visit
to go and check how much would it truly cost to acquire milk is the audumbula stops providing
that was actually how she meet him, so you can imagine how smitten she was when he shows up
not to mention the smell of fresh cow-dung mixed with his body odor
instead of the stinky cave sweat that turns and churns stomachs..
seriously too many people living together is sort of unsanitary... just saying
the 2nd part when she meets him, if you have that path open, is when people are departing for the raid
and he returns to the quay and Lizgard asks him if he is coward for not joining the raid
and he totally goes, someone has to have his eyes open and protect the true treasures,
and he totally looks into her soul while doing that while emanating some fresh codfish aroma
on that path the episode enters with her in the forest looking at him trough the raven eyes
jillying it off screaming his name in the middle of the forest, which... well just play the NTR path!

Also how come during those times fresh cow dung and fresh cod fish smell was "sexy?",
dude not starving is pretty fucking sexy! fresh cow-dung means he has a lot of milk and cheese!
images (34).jpeg
What did I read.

sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
But the problem is Lizgard
As a wild guess, her being too kindhearted might become her breaking point.
Shit we have seen before, like Katja suggesting to have the whole male cave running a train on Milka(sp?) and Nox absent-mindedly shrugging it off as a sadly necessary thing in good'ol communist fashion?
I think that sort of thing could lead to her leaving when the MC offers a way out at the right moment.
That said I am not sure she'd look too good in blonde. We really need a plot twist to get rid of that tradition

• Haha
Reactions: Triple OG

n00bPanda

Jun 16, 2021
As a wild guess, her being too kindhearted might become her breaking point.
Shit we have seen before, like Katja suggesting to have the whole male cave running a train on Milka(sp?) and Nox absent-mindedly shrugging it off as a sadly necessary thing in good'ol communist fashion?
I think that sort of thing could lead to her leaving when the MC offers a way out at the right moment.
That said I am not sure she'd look too good in blonde. We really need a plot twist to get rid of that tradition
That suggestion and Nox's reaction was my cue to leave those commies as soon as possible :oops:

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Just did the update, and it was a bit of a supprise that bloody bears clan is finished or atleast should be since so many is leaving, i would guess the supporters of Sonja would leave as well instend of having the crazy bitch as the leader and so would all the members that dident want a female leader so that wouldent leave many left in that clan...
I thought it might have been a way to get MC in as the leader maybe with Sonja as hes wife or something, but with the crazy girl it can only end with a fight between the clans at some point.

I wanted to go with Yrsa but going to ravens i dont really like considering the rape when you go ravens path, so whos not to say that would happen in this new raven path....

I just want my harem with Yrsa, Liz and Astrid and without being raped lol, and then maybe have Rion walk in and catch MC with the girls, wouldent that be something.

In any case will be interresting to see what happens next.

Reactions: erkper
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes