Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,663 45.1%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,429 17.6%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,916 35.9%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,229 27.5%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,950 24.0%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,705 21.0%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,572 31.7%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,805 22.2%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 790 9.7%

• Total voters

sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
waiting for Rion
Well, I am not saying the other LIs are ensured to drop in.
Whether that happens or not is GleenXs secret.

For all we know, it might just net us more or less intense dream flashbacks to the sandstrom girls.
Or the endgame is waking up from the snowstorm vision/dream back at the egypt portal, and having to explain our vivid harem fantasies to a very grumpy girlfriend :oops:

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021

For all we know, it might just net us more or less intense dream flashbacks to the sandstrom girls.
Or the endgame is waking up from the snowstorm vision/dream back at the egypt portal, and having to explain our vivid harem fantasies to a very grumpy girlfriend :oops:
And another thing about endings and Sandstorm LI:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We know we can find the SandStorm LI

JerryC

Mar 5, 2019
Wait so that IS the explanation? Is that official? Man, I'm such a genius. Julian has nothing on me.
Just got to it in the game. Great, then, I really wonder what will happen when the lovely LI will appear :)

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
This is awesome vn. Unique settings and great writing. This vn actually remind me a lot of this movie called The 13th Warrior.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
So, just finished Sandstorm and got straight into this one... And I have but one question. How come Nick was all the time like, Maddie Maddie Maddie lovey dovey at the end of the previous game, but since he started here not only he doesn't care about her whereabouts (they crossed together, doesn't take a genius to think she might be close...) but he's just lusting like crazy over every girl he sees xD I mean come on man, where is the eternal love and all that?

Also Maddie clearly said, I despise cheating and sharing etc... And he was like, oh, Maddie, I would never do that to you! Sure. Never.

So, what is that? Memory loss? But he remembers very well he was in Egypt, that much is known. Maybe he just remembers the first days there but not what led to him crossing the portal?
As others answered, the remembring will grow over the course of the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 10, 2022

So it's okay to shag everything moves?:cautious:

erkper

May 16, 2018
I think you should consider that our values should not be applied since it's the damn viking. It's common during that period - wars, raids and having thrallssss. Candrid is evil no doubt but rape and having slave is common for all the clans in the story & viking lifstyle. I think white wolf is the more morally aligned clan
MC is not from the Viking era, and neither am I. Why would I not apply my values when I state my opinion?
Na, I meant Yulla. The one Yrsa actually reacted too and that affected their relationship. Yrsa was pretty laid back about Helga.
I misunderstood you then, my apologies. Though I'm not sure Yulla actually is a thrall, is she? I thought she was a village merchant, not anyone's thrall. Certainly seems to have more authority than a mere thrall when the Tournament is held.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
MC is not from the Viking era, and neither am I. Why would I not apply my values when I state my opinion?

I misunderstood you then, my apologies. Though I'm not sure Yulla actually is a thrall, is she? I thought she was a village merchant, not anyone's thrall. Certainly seems to have more authority than a mere thrall when the Tournament is held.
You can state your opinion, everyone can do that. i have no issues on that. However, your saying Viking should not have thralls etc. It's projecting your values on their culture when MC is living with them. You can disagree that it is bad practice which i agree but there is saying, when in rome do as romans do. I think you missing my point that i am making which is also fine.

Reactions: Christ P Bacon

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
My gut feeling is saying one of the ending is traveling back to the Sandstorm world - ending with original LIs.
I hope we can bring the snowtorm LIs over too :p

Harem ending ftw

Theory:
  1. The Sandstorm Lis were thrown into a different timeline with the Egyptian Gods power and adopted as a part of the Norse Pantheon.
  2. The WW daughters are demi gods, daughter of Freya
  3. Candrid is allying with a 3rd force (likely a evil god, Loki maybe? ) to rule over everyone
  4. Sandstorm LIs is thrown to an earlier time where they become one of the ancestor of the Clans in Snowstorm
  5. One of the Sandstorm Gods were thrown into the Snowstorm world and is the evil 3 force
Some of them are far fetched i admit but hey it's just for fun

Last edited:

erkper

May 16, 2018
You can state your opinion, everyone can do that. i have no issues on that. However, your saying Viking should not have thralls etc. It's projecting your values on their culture when MC is living with them. You can disagree that it is bad practice which i agree but there is saying, when in rome do as romans do. I think you missing my point that i am making which is also fine.
Where exactly did I say vikings should not have thralls? I think I'm not the one projecting here.

4.30 star(s) 48 Votes