Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,693 45.2%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,437 17.6%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,938 35.9%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,242 27.4%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,968 24.1%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,717 21.0%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,587 31.6%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,822 22.3%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 791 9.7%

• Total voters

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
for now they appear in the MC dreams only , and that was some updates ago , both series are obviously connected , Sandstorm snow endings are connected to Snowstorm you can say those are the true endings i guess , and the protagonist is the same although he looks older in Snowstorm. Maybe they will eventually show up since they might have been teleported to the Vikings era as well , but when they show up things might get weird if you are dating both a character from Sandstorm and a character from Snowstorm
Tbh, i think the sandstorm LIs should not show up. There is too many to juggle. Maybe as an ending where MC return to original timeline

erkper

May 16, 2018
Well, this update was all about Candrid doing Candrid things (aka dishonorable, cowardly, backstabbing, shitty behavior) so I was happy to see my Candrid score go from 2 to 0. I actually went back and split my BB playthrough to have one save for Yrsa and one for Sonja, just so I can see if I can get Sonja to kill Candrid off at some point. Though I gotta think the end result will be MC as chieftain of the BB clan regardless of the LI you prefer, which bodes well for Candrid's doom in 2 of three scenarios. Fuck that bitch.

erkper

May 16, 2018
I think Candrid is suppose to be the evil path and harem path
Indeed. I find it somewhat interesting that the dev seems to be going out of his way to not write a "good" harem path.

[edit] -
Yrsa - Refuses to speak to you cos you banged a thrall
Candrid - Wanna go capture some hot redheads?

Candrid is a misunderstood sweetheart and a true BB, just maybe a little high-maintenance.
"Banged"? If you're talking about the first scene with Helga, "raped" seems more appropriate as Helga certainly wasn't willing. Fuck that bitch. Candrid is scum. Period.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Indeed. I find it somewhat interesting that the dev seems to be going out of his way to not write a "good" harem path.

[edit] -

"Banged"? If you're talking about the first scene with Helga, "raped" seems more appropriate as Helga certainly wasn't willing. Fuck that bitch. Candrid is scum. Period.
I think you should consider that our values should not be applied since it's the damn viking. It's common during that period - wars, raids and having thrallssss. Candrid is evil no doubt but rape and having slave is common for all the clans in the story & viking lifstyle. I think white wolf is the more morally aligned clan

Reactions: yandex

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Yrsa - Refuses to speak to you cos you banged a thrall
Candrid - Wanna go capture some hot redheads?

Candrid is a misunderstood sweetheart and a true BB, just maybe a little high-maintenance.
The people seething. Boy did she play Mc like a fiddle and finished into a high note.
So rarely you can romance the antagonist and feel giddy.

LordGonti

Jan 11, 2022
[/QUOTE]

Na, I meant Yulla. The one Yrsa actually reacted too and that affected their relationship. Yrsa was pretty laid back about Helga.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
the dark ravens take no thralls,
but weirdly the BB only take redheads thralls...
If one is a thrall what does the hair color matters?
except that thralls were more like serfs and not slaves as we understand them today!!
fuck serfs were worse off on most situations,
mainly due to climate limitations thralls got 6 months of non field work every year!
which for that time was like payed vacation, yeahhhh!

and now she can´t get enough of the dick, she even acts hurt if you "neglect her!"
Also Candrid is worse then scum,
she might have a way to control the ghouls and perhaps she was the one behind the attack....
She also committed patricide, Ragnar was clearly her father,
if its explicit or not o she knew that or not is another question!
But she was not able to keep her V-card inside a viking society
without some sort of protection, do not get me wrong
Germanic societies from the barbarian societies were the most egalitarian
and women could not be de-virginised before the age of 15 or 16
and the norse were a mix of Germanic (the Aesir of the BB and WW) and the Baltic tribes (the Vanir)
by the way the Baltic tribes eventually had a shoot off called the slavs...
Also viking society means raider society and was just a subset of the Norse culture!
Not the entire culture. so the WW and DR should bitch about being called vikingrs since they are not raiders!
its like if someone arrives in the US and assumes everyone is a soldier because thats what the american culture is about
ignoring the farmers and businessman or factory workers and their sub cultures!

Also another interesting point... the village name is after a Vanir God, astrja godess is a Vanir godess
as in freya... which means the lady... seriously direct translation means free woman therefore a lady!
since everyone else was bound by some rule or another of servitude to another, the lords were the freemen!

excerpt from an article

well if you cuck your brother...

she will cuck you...

fucking hell even the gods are untrustworthy cunts!
I'm speaking vikings in general take thralls not pointing to a specific clan. maybe i was not clear in my explanation. Also Dark Raven is considered a weird clan according to most of their people

I'm pretty sure some of the LIs are supernatural in nature *esp if they happen to be blond and have a magic axe"

Reactions: Warscared

JerryC

Mar 5, 2019
So, just finished Sandstorm and got straight into this one... And I have but one question. How come Nick was all the time like, Maddie Maddie Maddie lovey dovey at the end of the previous game, but since he started here not only he doesn't care about her whereabouts (they crossed together, doesn't take a genius to think she might be close...) but he's just lusting like crazy over every girl he sees xD I mean come on man, where is the eternal love and all that?

Also Maddie clearly said, I despise cheating and sharing etc... And he was like, oh, Maddie, I would never do that to you! Sure. Never.

So, what is that? Memory loss? But he remembers very well he was in Egypt, that much is known. Maybe he just remembers the first days there but not what led to him crossing the portal?

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Warscared
whoa is a deep dive right here friend.

Sure by sucking cock she protected her womb from lesser men trying to impregnate her.

And a cock emptied man would be a easy fish to gut.

maybe she keep sucking dick but her Powertrip about becoming a queen and having heroes birthed from her womb don't really vibe with sucking dicks in the future, before she had a reason.

She would prefer having thralls sucking her feet /cunt now as a queen should.

• Haha
Reactions: Warscared

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
So, just finished Sandstorm and got straight into this one... And I have but one question. How come Nick was all the time like, Maddie Maddie Maddie lovey dovey at the end of the previous game, but since he started here not only he doesn't care about her whereabouts (they crossed together, doesn't take a genius to think she might be close...) but he's just lusting like crazy over every girl he sees xD I mean come on man, where is the eternal love and all that?

Also Maddie clearly said, I despise cheating and sharing etc... And he was like, oh, Maddie, I would never do that to you! Sure. Never.

So, what is that? Memory loss? But he remembers very well he was in Egypt, that much is known. Maybe he just remembers the first days there but not what led to him crossing the portal?
Memory loss.
MC remembers that he went to Egypt, but don't remember what happened in the events of SandStorm. He starts getting his memory back, but still don't remember that he started a relationship with any of the 3 girls.

JerryC

Mar 5, 2019
Memory loss.
MC remembers that he went to Egypt, but don't remember what happened in the events of SandStorm. He starts getting his memory back, but still don't remember that he started a relationship with any of the 3 girls.
Wait so that IS the explanation? Is that official? Man, I'm such a genius. Julian has nothing on me.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes