Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,693 45.2%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,437 17.6%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,937 35.9%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,242 27.4%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,968 24.1%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,717 21.0%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,587 31.6%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,822 22.3%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 791 9.7%

• Total voters
Oct 10, 2022
Just one thing, Candrid, Astrja and Nox are the main girls. Sonja and Yrsa are secondary LI and characters like Yulla and Helga are side girls.
I referred all 9 as main girls but you are right; main, secondary, side are different in this game. Maybe I find secondary girls more interesting, so I count them as main girls. I go for Astrid, Yrsa, Lizgard and Mathilda and really don't like Candrid and Nox. Only main girl I have interest is Astrja. ;)

I don't think Rion will ever get in the Viking age, she and the other 2 SandStorm LI are probably on the other side of the portal, so if the MC wants to get his old lover back, they do have to leave everyone behind IMO.
Maybe MC will go through another portal with his Viking girl leaving them behind doesn't sit right with me ngl. Also I am curious how dev gonna carry both LIs from Sandstorm and Snowstorm, I wonder.

Reactions: erkper

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I referred all 9 as main girls but you are right; main, secondary, side are different in this game. Maybe I find secondary girls more interesting, so I count them as main girls. I go for Astrid, Yrsa, Lizgard and Mathilda and really don't like Candrid and Nox. Only main girl I have interest is Astrja. ;)

Maybe MC will go through another portal with his Viking girl leaving them behind doesn't sit right with me ngl. Also I am curious how dev gonna carry both LIs from Sandstorm and Snowstorm, I wonder.
I hope he leaves sandstorm stuff behind this project did improve in comparison. Makin retcons is just eh. The protagonist is already a isekai hero let's leave at that.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Characters like Yrsa (who has a daughter) or Candrid (who finally get the leadership that she wanted) wouldn't cross the portal IMO.
And several of the girls don't like the idea of polygamy. You can see Yrsa's reaction when she catches the MC with Yulla.

So I don't think there is a lot of hope for ending with both SandStorm and SnowStorm LI, with one exception:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope he leaves sandstorm stuff behind this project did improve in comparison. Makin retcons is just eh. The protagonist is already a isekai hero let's leave at that.
He isn't. The next game is the continuation of the ending where the MC ends in a thruple with Rion and Nora for example.

And the goddess Freya is probably the daughter of the MC and Maddie.

This universe seems to have multiple timelines, so the first game will have an effect in every future games.

Oct 10, 2022
Sometimes I am wondering am I the only who likes both games equally. I agree Snowstorm has much better renders and much more complex storyline but I like both games the same.
Also I don't think leaving Sandstorm is possible or within the thoughts of dev. As far as I am aware, both games with upcoming games are part of the same story. So each game tells a story within itself but also they are part of a bigger story.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Sometimes I am wondering am I the only who likes both games equally. I agree Snowstorm has much better renders and much more complex storyline but I like both games the same.
Also I don't think leaving Sandstorm is possible or within the thoughts of dev. As far as I am aware, both games with upcoming games are part of the same story. So each game tells a story within itself but also they are part of a bigger story.
Understandable, never really vibed with sandstorm maybe for being in the present or Egyptian themed. Hard to pinpoint you know, here is another beast. And well Dev is free to work his magic,just saying my opinion.

And the narrative this game is telling is about being a legend having kids and stuff, Maybe you can keep jumping foward and make it work.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2022
Characters like Yrsa (who has a daughter) or Candrid (who finally get the leadership that she wanted) wouldn't cross the portal IMO.
And several of the girls don't like the idea of polygamy. You can see Yrsa's reaction when she catches the MC with Yulla.

So I don't think there is a lot of hope for ending with both SandStorm and SnowStorm LI, with one exception:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He isn't. The next game is the continuation of the ending where the MC ends in a thruple with Rion and Nora for example.

And the goddess Freya is probably the daughter of the MC and Maddie.

This universe seems to have multiple timelines, so the first game will have an effect in every future games.
Come on Gleenx at least give me Astrid&Rion path.:(

MC left everything for Yrsa and her daughter will be pupil of Nox very soon, so even if it would be hard decison I can see Yrsa crossing that line for MC. I am not sure she would be that willing if she is aware of Rion(or other LIs from Sandstorm) though.

What you mean or how do you reach to that conclusion about Freya? Also would not be against other paths of Sandstorm.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
What you mean or how do you reach to that conclusion about Freya? Also would not be against other paths of Sandstorm.
If you do the ending with Maddie where you don't cross the portal, the MC and her are talking about having a daughter and calling her Freya. In the night of the conception of the kid, a strange woman is looking at the room where the MC and Maddie are.
Later Glenn released a render with this strange woman on it, and you can guess what her name is.

And in SnowStorm Freya is connected to the blue crystals and the MC is able to unlock its powers...

About it going against the other paths, it does go only if you think there is only one timeline. I'm sure there is a multiverse for the Storm games' setting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Josie5213

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
If you do the ending with Maddie where you don't cross the portal, the MC and her are talking about having a daughter and calling her Freya. In the night of the constitution of the kid, a strange woman is looking at the room where the MC and Maddie are.
Later Glenn released a render with this strange woman on it, and you can guess what her name is.

And in SnowStorm Freya is connected to the blue crystals and the MC is able to unlock its powers...

About it going against the other paths, it isn't goes if you think there is only one timeline. I'm sure there is a multiverse for the Storm games' setting.
Cool, the project is ambitious let's hope he can pull it off. Stormverse is a cool concept.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
so nobody is talking about that Astrja and her anger can unleash the power of winter snow and ince?
I mean wtf, and the talks about Astrja and Astrid mother being special...
i wonder if what caused the blizzard in the middle of the summer was Astrid and Astrja mother passing away?
Astrja needed to let some steam off and went bezerkir after the outcasts unleashing winter on them!
that same power focus drew the attention of the gods and redirected the portal since thats how they can "see"
like redirecting a satellite tv dish right at the time the MC was crossing the portal
and since all portals to all pantheons are connected the MC washed out
like from a sewer drainage were all the pipes end up...

thus why they the outcasts now moved closer to the village
cause this summer there is no way they can feed and collect enough
to last trough the winter without eating half of themselves?
and somehow Candrid was able to make a deal with them?
Is Candrid the really big baddy behind the curtains?
or did someone or something else washed up with the MC ?
can baphomet or whatever the cat lady goddess have dropped
and she is now controlling the outcasts and raising the spirits of the dead?

Also i believe Candrid was Ragnar´s eldest!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bombmaster

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
A
so nobody is talking about that Astrja and her anger can unleash the power of winter snow and ince?
I mean wtf, and the talks about Astrja and Astrid mother being special...
i wonder if what caused the blizzard in the middle of the summer was Astrid and Astrja mother passing away?
Astrja needed to let some steam off and went bezerkir after the outcasts unleashing winter on them!
that same power focus drew the attention of the gods and redirected the portal since thats how they can "see"
like redirecting a satellite tv dish right at the time the MC was crossing the portal
and since all portals to all pantheons are connected the MC washed out
like from a sewer drainage were all the pipes end up...
thus why they now moved closer to the village
cause this summer there is no way they can feed and collect enough
to last trough the winter without eating half of themselves?
and somehow Candrid was able to make a deal with them?
Is Candrid the really big baddy behind the curtains?
or did someone or something else washed up with the MC ?
can baphomet or whatever the cat lady goddess have dropped
and she is now controlling the outcasts and raising the spirits of the dead?
Me when my student entered the contest
download (12).jpeg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Warscared

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Are the new scenes included in the gallery? I'm playing the compressed version but cant seem to find any new entries in the replay room, just a single page same as last version.

everhardninja

Jan 12, 2021
At the beginning of chapter 4.5 we were told we have to back to the midsummer events, is there any significant content added that is worth the replay or should I just continue where I left off?

Crazonian1

Apr 2, 2022
Man, it was quite a conversational minefield for me after MC became BB chief. Like half the time Candrid kills my boy, and half the time she gives up her virginity, nice (though its weird she keeps referring to him as a King when he's a Chieftain at most). But in my main playthru MC left BB with Yrsa, (and i wonder if Helga is coming with?). Yrsa, for my money, has to be the best LI in this VN. Candrid and Nox are both equal parts intelligent, conniving and deadly, Astrja and Sonja are both too muscular and bad-ass for me, Mathilda is a shrew from hell, Astrid is a kid who has her head in the clouds, Lizard is so emotionally damaged she probably won't let MC's dick within 5m of her pussy for years, and Katja is a scarred lesbian (also deadly). Yrsa just seems the best all rounder. Mild mannered but tough, beautiful, kind and principled.

This is a pretty top notch VN, only the animations leave anything to be desired. Keep up the good work dev.

Oct 10, 2022
Man, it was quite a conversational minefield for me after MC became BB chief. Like half the time Candrid kills my boy, and half the time she gives up her virginity, nice (though its weird she keeps referring to him as a King when he's a Chieftain at most). But in my main playthru MC left BB with Yrsa, (and i wonder if Helga is coming with?). Yrsa, for my money, has to be the best LI in this VN. Candrid and Nox are both equal parts intelligent, conniving and deadly, Astrja and Sonja are both too muscular and bad-ass for me, Mathilda is a shrew from hell, Astrid is a kid who has her head in the clouds, Lizard is so emotionally damaged she probably won't let MC's dick within 5m of her pussy for years, and Katja is a scarred lesbian (also deadly). Yrsa just seems the best all rounder. Mild mannered but tough, beautiful, kind and principled.

This is a pretty top notch VN, only the animations leave anything to be desired. Keep up the good work dev.
Yeah Astrid is a kid who has her head in the clouds; she predicts the outcome of the raid, she even questioned his father position in that matter, she always know the right words to move people in the direction she wants, she is understanding, understood the importance of information, learned a whole new language by herself from a book in secret, can see the imbalance within village and so on, so I agree just a kid.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I don't get the feeling Astrid is a jealous one but still I don't think she will be part of any harem, probably not because of jealousy but because of her self respect.
I actually see it differently.
I'd say her jealousy is sprinkled here and there in not so obvious areas;

- When MC first meets her after Astrja's introduction (assuming on WW's path), soon enough she tries to annoy Astrja with the fact that that her and MC can speak English and her sister can't.

- Early on in the game, one of the dialogue choices iirc with her is she questions to MC "I'm much better than Astrja, right?"
Saying yes to her appeasing her pride/ego results in +1 Affinity point with her, while saying the other option does nothing.

- In that book writing scene where Astrja interrupts, there are 2 choices.
One is the part where you choose who to sit next to. Choosing Astrid (despite Astrja still dragging MC to her side) becomes part of action which leads to +1 Affinity point with her, whereas choosing Astrja does nothing.
Not to mention the last choice; telling Astrja "You're getting in the way of Astrid and I focusing on the book" will become part of action that leads to +1 Affinity point with her.

Sure, part of this some may chalk it up to her immaturity given she's younger than other LIs, but even so I'd say jealousy still plays a bit of a factor with her character (even though it's not as obvious as Mathilda).

Compared to Sandstorm, all the main LIs of Snowstorm (Astrja, Nox, Candrid) are in important positions of the heirarchy so I doubt they'd abandon their position in their timeline to cross the portal with the MC.

In fact, I actually think I'm not too keen on the idea of another LI from the second game jumping again with the MC, especially since we've had it once in Sandstorm and it's really gonna come off as repetitive.
Besides, what happened to to the Sandstorm LI who crossed the portal with MC has not even been properly addressed yet so adding another LI who goes through the same thing I'd imagine will just cause more chaos with everything becoming too much of a spaghetti.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes