Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,658 45.1%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,426 17.6%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,912 35.9%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,226 27.4%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,949 24.0%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,702 21.0%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,569 31.7%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,804 22.2%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 788 9.7%

• Total voters

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Finished the update, and while I was initially a little bit let down that Dark Ravens didn't get any content (with my favorite girl Nox), I actually ended up really enjoying this one, with Candrid really stepping up to the plate.
And I gotta be honest, I was one of those folks who were pretty indifferent about her in the beginning and just kept her path open in one of the saves so that I don't miss out on content.
Didn't wanna miss out on her stuff, but not like I was really hyped for her stuff either.

So imagine my surprise at really well executed arc with in depth characterization of her character in this update here.
Basically, she put it all on the line for MC (which the player can only find out if her path is pursued), and comes out as someone who is very calculated (Torsten bit off more than he can chew thinking he could control her and the Bears lol), mature, and devoted to MC.
Very refreshing approach to her character.
Nice job GleenXstudio with this maneuver of her storyline.
With this, her character literally skyrocketed to second favorite girl after Nox, pushing aside Mathilda (previously second) to third.

One last thing I'll say about Candrid would be that while I get her acting playful/silly was part of her facade, I do hope the MC can still get to see genuine silliness from her end sometimes despite being mature a lot of times.

Sonja and Yrsa's arcs were good too, even though I didn't find them quite as memorable as Candrid's arc in this update.

With them splitting off to White Wolves (Sonja) & Dark Ravens (Yrsa) with Candrid being the sole main LI with Bears, hmmm.......it does make me wonder whether Dark Ravens and White Wolves will end up with single main LI exclusive branches as well.
Though I guess it is impossible for me to find Lizgard to Katja turning their backs on Nox to be with another clan given their loyalty towards seems absolute. And there's no glimpse of Astrid or Mathilda being dissatisfied with White Wolves clan either.
So perhaps this might just be a Bloody Bears exclusive scenario.
And honestly, I would be really disinterested in a Dark Ravens member exclusive paths (Lizgard, Katja) which doesn't involve Nox anyway.
Nox literally is the DR path lol.

Anyway, whole bunch of ramble, but yeah really solid update this was.
Really looking forward to the next update; Dark Ravens with my favorite girl Nox!!

p.s. Astrid saying on Dark Ravens path this update saying "Nox, did you eat too much or something?" had me really chuckling :KEK:

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Why can't Candrid be a virgin? Does she hide things in her ass instead of vagina in previous story?

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
not a bad update but i hate being a dumb brute!
why can´t i increase my intelligence to acceptable levels with the bloodybears?
Most girls that do horse riding, gymnastics, martial arts or anything body intensive rend to have their hymen break early on in life.

It's not even old school thinking, it's just silly.
indeed and that is a massive issue that boils my blood!
we really need to address those grooming teachers in those disciplines!
they really need to learn that there is something as too young ffs, let them grow (some pubes?)!

and this most surely be my 2nd comment in this thread deleted today... i wonder if it will come with a warning this time?

Finished the update, and while I was initially a little bit let down that Dark Ravens didn't get any content (with my favorite girl Nox), I actually ended up really enjoying this one, with Candrid really stepping up to the plate.
And I gotta be honest, I was one of those folks who were pretty indifferent about her in the beginning and just kept her path open in one of the saves so that I don't miss out on content.
Didn't wanna miss out on her stuff, but not like I was really hyped for her stuff either.

So imagine my surprise at really well executed arc with in depth characterization of her character in this update here.
Basically, she put it all on the line for MC (which the player can only find out if her path is pursued), and comes out as someone who is very calculated (Torsten bit off more than he can chew thinking he could control her and the Bears lol), mature, and devoted to MC.
Very refreshing approach to her character.
Nice job GleenXstudio with this maneuver of her storyline.
With this, her character literally skyrocketed to second favorite girl after Nox, pushing aside Mathilda (previously second) to third.

One last thing I'll say about Candrid would be that while I get her acting playful/silly was part of her facade, I do hope the MC can still get to see genuine silliness from her end sometimes despite being mature a lot of times.

Sonja and Yrsa's arcs were good too, even though I didn't find them quite as memorable as Candrid's arc in this update.

With them splitting off to White Wolves (Sonja) & Dark Ravens (Yrsa) with Candrid being the sole main LI with Bears, hmmm.......it does make me wonder whether Dark Ravens and White Wolves will end up with single main LI exclusive branches as well.
Though I guess it is impossible for me to find Lizgard to Katja turning their backs on Nox to be with another clan given their loyalty towards seems absolute. And there's no glimpse of Astrid or Mathilda being dissatisfied with White Wolves clan either.
And honestly, I would be really disinterested in a Dark Ravens member exclusive paths (Lizgard, Katja) which doesn't involve Nox anyway.
Nox literally is the DR path lol.

Anyway, whole bunch of ramble, but yeah really solid update this was.
Really looking forward to the next update; Dark Ravens with my favorite girl Nox!!

p.s. Astrid saying on Dark Ravens path this update saying "Nox, did you eat too much or something?" had me really chuckling :KEK:
well actually, Mathilda seems to be ready to desert to the BB`s Candrid has been playing on her!
and the same for Katje! She seems very brutal in her approach so the BB would fit her better!
Meanwhile Antrja the little princess seems to be ready to defect to the DR if her father dies and she gets into an argument with her sister!
i mean Nox for all her flaws probably made her feel useful for being able to read!
so who would defect to the White Wolfs if parallels are to be found?
imho its probably Nox twin sister aka Lady...

Last edited:

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
indeed and that is a massive issue that boils my blood!
we really need to address those grooming teachers in those disciplines!
they really need to learn that there is something as too young ffs, let them grow (some pubes?)!

and this most surely be my 2nd comment in this thread deleted today... i wonder if it will come with a warning this time?

well actually, Mathilda seems to be ready to desert to the BB`s Candrid has been playing on her!
and the same for Katje! She seems very brutal in her approach so the BB would fit her better!
Meanwhile Antrja the little princess seems to be ready to defect to the DR if her father dies and she gets into an argument with her sister!
i mean Nox for all her flaws probably made her feel useful for being able to read!
BEARS STRONG -> Barbarian martial
RAVEN SMART -> Wizard zap zap
WOLF CUNNING -> Rogue two weapon fighting

LordGonti

Jan 11, 2022
I absolutely see members switching groups in the next updates. For the Bears, Candrid is the catalyst and already started tapping up Mathilda during the raid suggesting she'd be more appreciated by the Bears. In this update she's clearly making moves on Katja and will need reinforcements.

Astrid began to get involved with Nox and we'll probably get more of that on the WW update. That only leaves Lizgard whose story needs to shift.

n00bPanda

Jun 16, 2021
dude is bangin some chick during raid and im the one who loses focus 'cause i wanted to protect her? blondes deserves all the mean things said about them.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Indeed, and I hope that is something with GleenX changes with future Bears update.
I did notice the MC gain +1 intelligence points when players sticks with Candrid's path.

I get with Nox and her constant pursuit of knowledge Dark Ravens path would be the clan which MC gains the highest knowledge.
But I do think Bloody Bears, with now Candrid being the Queen (to MC's King) and MC's main adviser, there should be significantly more focus on Intelligence; probably not as much as Ravens, but still on pretty high level (and as tradeoff, perhaps lesser focus on strength especially given Sonja is gone).

Reactions: Warscared

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I absolutely see members switching groups in the next updates. For the Bears, Candrid is the catalyst and already started tapping up Mathilda during the raid suggesting she'd be more appreciated by the Bears. In this update she's clearly making moves on Katja and will need reinforcements.

Astrid began to get involved with Nox and we'll probably get more of that on the WW update. That only leaves Lizgard whose story needs to shift.
Thinking back to it, yeah.
Mathilda does seem to be increasingly dissatisfied with how she has been treated with the Wolves, and Katja seemed to be pretty chummy with Candrid in the recent updates.

In the Bears route, I guess clans and members may be mixed up possibly resulting in the following?

BEARS - Candrid, Mathilda, Katja
RAVENS - Nox, Lizgard, Yrsa
WOLVES - Astrja, Astrid, Sonja

Though what would it mean for when the player is on the other clans paths?
Ravens, sure there might be potential for conflict between Nox and Katja given Katja fooled the MC into going on the raid, on the pretense that Nox will see him afterwards (or something along those lines), when Nox clearly gave no such instructions; this fallout between them can coincide with Bears' tournament on Yrsa's side (tourney which original Ravens player will not see, but will likely just be told about through Yrsa's pov).

As for player on Wolves path?
Hmmm...... I guess it might be another ultimatum situation like Yrsa; either leave for Bears with Mathilda, or stick with Wolves and no more route with Mathilda.

Gotta admit, all these possible paths are starting to be a little bit tangled like spaghetti :HideThePain:.
I just hope GleenX can navigate things in order without muddling it up too much.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
No, that is all a result of the stones' magic
Yeah, and this was already shown in GleenX's first game Sandstorm.
Granted, I get there are some folks who jumped right into Snowstorm without playing Sandstorm, but I guess playing Sandstorm first is a bit helpful in that regards despite Snowstorm mostly being standalone.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
but I guess playing Sandstorm first is a bit helpful in that regards despite Snowstorm mostly being standalone.
Not really.

It's meant I can't pick a love interest in this because I know my main girl will turn up eventually. If I didn't know Mads was turning up I could raid some Vikings.

Jul 24, 2020
Loved the update

Especially the candrid part, a partnership between two equally ruthless people is like my ideal fantasy relationship, especially if the guy can have some concubines on the side. The only thing I didn't like about this part was how Sonya left the clan, even if you have high affinity and didn't lie to her.
If you have low affinity she says something like the clan isn't worth it anymore, which makes sense if she leaves after that.
But with high affinity I feel she should have stayed while saying something like "if you screw up as our leader I'll kill you myself."
I think that would make more sense, but w/e, not a big thing.

I liked the sonya part, too. Nothing much else to say about it though. Except the hilarious sex scene

As for Yrsa... I really like her, but I had to let her go, I'll delete the game before I join the ravens. I hate Nox too much.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 48 Votes