Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,658 45.1%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,426 17.6%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 2,912 35.9%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,226 27.4%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 1,949 24.0%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,702 21.0%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,569 31.7%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,804 22.2%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 788 9.7%

• Total voters

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Is this update intended only to play as BB or also usable with other clans?
Only BB clan was updated in this update (yes, you need to have chosen the BB clan to play this update). Other 2 clans will be updated later, first DR then WW

There are 2 sex scenes for Candrid, 1 for Helga, 1 for Yrsa and 1 for Sonja.

Heretic66

Oct 26, 2021
Going through this thread, I see a lot of people on Sonja's path. She's with someone else. Do you have to share her or are you cucking her man? Just wondering.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Candrid! what a turn of events. She got tons of points this update! from a top 5 girl to fav in a flash.
had my suspicion about she being virgin as legacy is a strong point in this story.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Well, if I played the game I would probably have an idea what you're talking about xD. But as I didn't the only thing I can tell you is that it updates the game from v0.4.5 to the newest update. But I would assume its still the full game.
Only BB clan was updated in this update (yes, you need to have chosen the BB clan to play this update). Other 2 clans will be updated later, first DR then WW

There are 2 sex scenes for Candrid, 1 for Helga, 1 for Yrsa and 1 for Sonja.
Thanks - what I assumed by the name of the update "v0.5 BB" ;)

Reactions: Bob69

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Since SOMEbody is slacking off :D and not updating the Walkthrough mod, I thought I would go ahead and share my variant. Since I went through the trouble of bringing it up to date for my Android port and all. I'm not 100% sure I caught every little nuance of the game, so if there is something that you think I missed please let me know.

Mod updated for game version 0.4.5:
NOTE this is a significant rewrite and I'm not going to pretend that I'm perfect, so something might have been missed.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Mega
Thanks for making the mod, and subsequent updates to the mod. You a 10 pounds of awesome in a 5 pound bag.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
How the hell is Candrid virgin with unbroken hymen when a few episodes ago she had an entire gold chalice inside her vagina?!?!
plastic/vikings surgery?
"virgin" BB has to be enforced..otherwise virgin kinkers would riot with "wtf, no virgins here..this game sucks"":BootyTime:
p.s.
at least, there is no futas...so far :HideThePain:

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
plastic/vikings surgery?
"virgin" BB has to be enforced..otherwise virgin kinkers would riot with "wtf, no virgins here..this game sucks"":BootyTime:
p.s.
at least retcon the previous scene or whatever, it is just stupid now lol.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
at least retcon the previous scene or whatever, it is just stupid now lol.
you are expecting too much out of average zooners/players:LUL:
didnt you read how many players are delighted with candrid role/scenes in this latest episode (and her being virgo, surprise, surprise!). some of them are even putting her as no1 girl (and similar nonsense, imo;)).

Reactions: WideRange72

Heretic66

Oct 26, 2021
How the hell is Candrid virgin with unbroken hymen when a few episodes ago she had an entire gold chalice inside her vagina?!?!
plastic/vikings surgery?
p.s.
My opinion, which means fuck-all: She's not a virgin. No hymen, not virgin. Old school thinking of course and I'm not saying I'm right. Just my thoughts. I'm not a believer in 'dick virgins' which I've seen thrown around a lot on this site. But it's my opinion and I'm not going to judge others for thinking differently. But I'm sure I'll get some facepalms over that.

n00bPanda

Jun 16, 2021
I went back to the scene and (cant say i am hundred percent sure) it looks like she was hidin the chalice in her but

• Haha
Reactions: Heretic66

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
My opinion, which means fuck-all: She's not a virgin. No hymen, not virgin. Old school thinking of course and I'm not saying I'm right. Just my thoughts. I'm not a believer in 'dick virgins' which I've seen thrown around a lot on this site. But it's my opinion and I'm not going to judge others for thinking differently. But I'm sure I'll get some facepalms over that.
Most girls that do horse riding, gymnastics, martial arts or anything body intensive rend to have their hymen break early on in life.

It's not even old school thinking, it's just silly.

Heretic66

Oct 26, 2021
Most girls that do horse riding, gymnastics, martial arts or anything body intensive rend to have their hymen break early on in life.

Silly or not. Agree to disagree. As I said it's my opinion.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022

Right. was silly because she did hide things inside her vagina.
The way dev found to show us, that she waited to have a kid wiith MC following a prophecy idk.

Maybe she could elaborated about taking some contraceptive and now she is ready to breed, but this choice was more
romantic even if absurd.

4.30 star(s) 48 Votes