Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,883 44.9%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,516 17.5%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 3,077 35.6%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,381 27.6%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 2,064 23.9%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,820 21.1%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,707 31.3%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,918 22.2%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 827 9.6%

• Total voters

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
its not unavoidable lesbian content...
clearly you didn´t picked all the choices
it can turn into the gay path...

in one scene if you fail to take over while Candrid is giving you a boobjob you get a facial

and in another while you are boinking Yulla if you told Candrid you get an ax handle....
well play it to discover... but lets just say its a pain in the ass!
and it finishes (literally) with you felching yulla... is it a felching if its from the pussy and not the ass?

i mean the scene end... or should we call it the scene ax/ss hendling...

it trully ends with you picking either to go to your house/palace or ...
joining a few warriors in a hut for a "parley"!... yeah the lewd stares mean exactly that!

GleenXstudio did surprised me with how open minded he allows our MC to "be"....
Where is this "ax" scene? Completely missed that....

• Haha
Reactions: Warscared

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I... I'm not sure what to say. You're saying it's not unavoidable, except for these instances? So that means it's unavoidable right? I mean, what are we even talking about here?
You can't say it's not unavoidable and then point out the moments in which it's unavoidable. What's the point you're trying to make here?
Am I being trolled?
What I wanted to say, is that those are the case of forced lesbianism. I don't remember any other case.

Reactions: Ass~God

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
damn no WW clan continuation?? i don't know if i like this type of story telling...forced to play different clan just to see new content (that i suppose are the same as the events lived in WW clan)...i would like to see more main's story conTents , without have to play all the 3 clans before going forward....

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
No, that's Yrsa. Katja is the "lesbian" with the scarface who's in the Ravens to start.

No, the path I was on was the right one, the game just arbitrarily decided that the path now changed to another character's, one I have no interest in. It's not about ambition. If the game promises 30 different paths with 30 different LIs, so long as it delivers, I won't fault it. If on the other hand it promises 2 and only delivers 1, I will, since it's essentially lying to the player.

Ed- And just so I'm not misunderstood, since it seems not everyone is playing the update- If you're on the Katja/outcasts path you get: 1) a threesome with Katja and Candrid; 2) married to Candrid (or a game over); 3) 2 sex scenes with Candrid; and 4) the rule over the Bears. With Candrid. It's asinine. I could give a shit about Candrid, I was not on her path. The single point I had on her (as compared with the 6 on Katja) should be evidence enough. But "computer says noooo".
*sigh* I was hoping this wasn't going to be the case. Guess I'm never trying out this game then.

BGRW2020

Engaged Member
Jul 8, 2020
nope, it is not.
but it is too bad there is a bb harem at the first place...single paths/solo routes all the way!
Actually it is, too hard to pick a single girl in these stories, not like real life at all, all the girls in these stories are beautiful and perfect bodies and fall for the mc if he wants them - not real at all

Reactions: rolfcopter

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
SnowStorm [v0.8 BB] [GleenX Studio] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.7 WW -> v0.8 BB [953 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Universal Compressed: v0.7 WW -> v0.8 BB [108 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Will you post a 0.8 compressed full game? I don't have the previous version.

Prosper

Jun 25, 2020
Depends on which paths you take. On the raven path, yes, definitely. Nox is a manipulative, dillusional dominatrix.

On the wolf path... not really, but one of the LI's will basically be in charge, even if she treats you like an equal.

But I think it's the bears path you want. It takes a little while for the MC to pick up steam, but make the right decisions and side with the right people, and you'll end up as their leader, with a devoted, chaos-loving wife as your queen, and a harem of other women at your disposal. (This last path does have unavoidable lesbian content, though.)
appreciate it brotha looks like ill give the game a chance

Reactions: something123321
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes