Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,912 44.9%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,539 17.7%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 3,097 35.5%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,407 27.6%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 2,084 23.9%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,838 21.1%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,730 31.3%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,936 22.2%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 834 9.6%

• Total voters

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Well, if I played the game I would probably have an idea what you're talking about xD. But as I didn't the only thing I can tell you is that it updates the game from v0.4.5 to the newest update. But I would assume its still the full game.
Only BB clan was updated in this update (yes, you need to have chosen the BB clan to play this update). Other 2 clans will be updated later, first DR then WW

There are 2 sex scenes for Candrid, 1 for Helga, 1 for Yrsa and 1 for Sonja.
Thanks - what I assumed by the name of the update "v0.5 BB" ;)

Reactions: Bob69

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Since SOMEbody is slacking off :D and not updating the Walkthrough mod, I thought I would go ahead and share my variant. Since I went through the trouble of bringing it up to date for my Android port and all. I'm not 100% sure I caught every little nuance of the game, so if there is something that you think I missed please let me know.

Mod updated for game version 0.4.5:
NOTE this is a significant rewrite and I'm not going to pretend that I'm perfect, so something might have been missed.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Mega
Thanks for making the mod, and subsequent updates to the mod. You a 10 pounds of awesome in a 5 pound bag.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
How the hell is Candrid virgin with unbroken hymen when a few episodes ago she had an entire gold chalice inside her vagina?!?!
plastic/vikings surgery?
"virgin" BB has to be enforced..otherwise virgin kinkers would riot with "wtf, no virgins here..this game sucks"":BootyTime:
p.s.
at least, there is no futas...so far :HideThePain:

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
plastic/vikings surgery?
"virgin" BB has to be enforced..otherwise virgin kinkers would riot with "wtf, no virgins here..this game sucks"":BootyTime:
p.s.
at least retcon the previous scene or whatever, it is just stupid now lol.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
at least retcon the previous scene or whatever, it is just stupid now lol.
you are expecting too much out of average zooners/players:LUL:
didnt you read how many players are delighted with candrid role/scenes in this latest episode (and her being virgo, surprise, surprise!). some of them are even putting her as no1 girl (and similar nonsense, imo;)).

Reactions: WideRange72

Heretic66

Oct 26, 2021
How the hell is Candrid virgin with unbroken hymen when a few episodes ago she had an entire gold chalice inside her vagina?!?!
plastic/vikings surgery?
p.s.
My opinion, which means fuck-all: She's not a virgin. No hymen, not virgin. Old school thinking of course and I'm not saying I'm right. Just my thoughts. I'm not a believer in 'dick virgins' which I've seen thrown around a lot on this site. But it's my opinion and I'm not going to judge others for thinking differently. But I'm sure I'll get some facepalms over that.

n00bPanda

Jun 16, 2021
I went back to the scene and (cant say i am hundred percent sure) it looks like she was hidin the chalice in her but

• Haha
Reactions: Heretic66

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
My opinion, which means fuck-all: She's not a virgin. No hymen, not virgin. Old school thinking of course and I'm not saying I'm right. Just my thoughts. I'm not a believer in 'dick virgins' which I've seen thrown around a lot on this site. But it's my opinion and I'm not going to judge others for thinking differently. But I'm sure I'll get some facepalms over that.
Most girls that do horse riding, gymnastics, martial arts or anything body intensive rend to have their hymen break early on in life.

It's not even old school thinking, it's just silly.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Most girls that do horse riding, gymnastics, martial arts or anything body intensive rend to have their hymen break early on in life.

Right. was silly because she did hide things inside her vagina.
The way dev found to show us, that she waited to have a kid wiith MC following a prophecy idk.

Maybe she could elaborated about taking some contraceptive and now she is ready to breed, but this choice was more
romantic even if absurd.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Finished the update, and while I was initially a little bit let down that Dark Ravens didn't get any content (with my favorite girl Nox), I actually ended up really enjoying this one, with Candrid really stepping up to the plate.
And I gotta be honest, I was one of those folks who were pretty indifferent about her in the beginning and just kept her path open in one of the saves so that I don't miss out on content.
Didn't wanna miss out on her stuff, but not like I was really hyped for her stuff either.

So imagine my surprise at really well executed arc with in depth characterization of her character in this update here.
Basically, she put it all on the line for MC (which the player can only find out if her path is pursued), and comes out as someone who is very calculated (Torsten bit off more than he can chew thinking he could control her and the Bears lol), mature, and devoted to MC.
Very refreshing approach to her character.
Nice job GleenXstudio with this maneuver of her storyline.
With this, her character literally skyrocketed to second favorite girl after Nox, pushing aside Mathilda (previously second) to third.

One last thing I'll say about Candrid would be that while I get her acting playful/silly was part of her facade, I do hope the MC can still get to see genuine silliness from her end sometimes despite being mature a lot of times.

Sonja and Yrsa's arcs were good too, even though I didn't find them quite as memorable as Candrid's arc in this update.

With them splitting off to White Wolves (Sonja) & Dark Ravens (Yrsa) with Candrid being the sole main LI with Bears, hmmm.......it does make me wonder whether Dark Ravens and White Wolves will end up with single main LI exclusive branches as well.
Though I guess it is impossible for me to find Lizgard to Katja turning their backs on Nox to be with another clan given their loyalty towards seems absolute. And there's no glimpse of Astrid or Mathilda being dissatisfied with White Wolves clan either.
So perhaps this might just be a Bloody Bears exclusive scenario.
And honestly, I would be really disinterested in a Dark Ravens member exclusive paths (Lizgard, Katja) which doesn't involve Nox anyway.
Nox literally is the DR path lol.

Anyway, whole bunch of ramble, but yeah really solid update this was.
Really looking forward to the next update; Dark Ravens with my favorite girl Nox!!

p.s. Astrid saying on Dark Ravens path this update saying "Nox, did you eat too much or something?" had me really chuckling :KEK:

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Why can't Candrid be a virgin? Does she hide things in her ass instead of vagina in previous story?

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
not a bad update but i hate being a dumb brute!
why can´t i increase my intelligence to acceptable levels with the bloodybears?

indeed and that is a massive issue that boils my blood!
we really need to address those grooming teachers in those disciplines!
they really need to learn that there is something as too young ffs, let them grow (some pubes?)!

and this most surely be my 2nd comment in this thread deleted today... i wonder if it will come with a warning this time?

Finished the update, and while I was initially a little bit let down that Dark Ravens didn't get any content (with my favorite girl Nox), I actually ended up really enjoying this one, with Candrid really stepping up to the plate.
And I gotta be honest, I was one of those folks who were pretty indifferent about her in the beginning and just kept her path open in one of the saves so that I don't miss out on content.
Didn't wanna miss out on her stuff, but not like I was really hyped for her stuff either.

So imagine my surprise at really well executed arc with in depth characterization of her character in this update here.
Basically, she put it all on the line for MC (which the player can only find out if her path is pursued), and comes out as someone who is very calculated (Torsten bit off more than he can chew thinking he could control her and the Bears lol), mature, and devoted to MC.
Very refreshing approach to her character.
Nice job GleenXstudio with this maneuver of her storyline.
With this, her character literally skyrocketed to second favorite girl after Nox, pushing aside Mathilda (previously second) to third.

One last thing I'll say about Candrid would be that while I get her acting playful/silly was part of her facade, I do hope the MC can still get to see genuine silliness from her end sometimes despite being mature a lot of times.

Sonja and Yrsa's arcs were good too, even though I didn't find them quite as memorable as Candrid's arc in this update.

With them splitting off to White Wolves (Sonja) & Dark Ravens (Yrsa) with Candrid being the sole main LI with Bears, hmmm.......it does make me wonder whether Dark Ravens and White Wolves will end up with single main LI exclusive branches as well.
Though I guess it is impossible for me to find Lizgard to Katja turning their backs on Nox to be with another clan given their loyalty towards seems absolute. And there's no glimpse of Astrid or Mathilda being dissatisfied with White Wolves clan either.
So perhaps this might just be a Bloody Bears exclusive scenario.
And honestly, I would be really disinterested in a Dark Ravens member exclusive paths (Lizgard, Katja) which doesn't involve Nox anyway.
Nox literally is the DR path lol.

Anyway, whole bunch of ramble, but yeah really solid update this was.
Really looking forward to the next update; Dark Ravens with my favorite girl Nox!!

p.s. Astrid saying on Dark Ravens path this update saying "Nox, did you eat too much or something?" had me really chuckling :KEK:
well actually, Mathilda seems to be ready to desert to the BB`s Candrid has been playing on her!
and the same for Katje! She seems very brutal in her approach so the BB would fit her better!
Meanwhile Antrja the little princess seems to be ready to defect to the DR if her father dies and she gets into an argument with her sister!
i mean Nox for all her flaws probably made her feel useful for being able to read!
so who would defect to the White Wolfs if parallels are to be found?
imho its probably Nox twin sister aka Lady...

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 50 Votes