Who are your favorite characters in SnowStorm ?

• Astrja, the blacksmith and chief's daughter (Wolves)

Votes: 3,906 44.9%
  • Candrid, the mischievous assassin (Bears)

Votes: 1,535 17.6%
  • Nox, the beautiful lady/witch (Ravens)

Votes: 3,093 35.5%
  • Mathilda, the elegant and haughty archer (Wolves)

Votes: 2,403 27.6%
  • Yrsa, the curious and welcoming redhead (Bears)

Votes: 2,080 23.9%
  • Lizgard, the shy bodyguard of Nox (Ravens)

Votes: 1,837 21.1%
  • Astrid, the lively little sister (Wolves)

Votes: 2,726 31.3%
  • Sonja, the mighty barbarian (Bears)

Votes: 1,934 22.2%
  • Katja, the hunter of the Raven's lair (Ravens)

Votes: 833 9.6%

• Total voters

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Yeah, Gleenex seems to have painted himself into a bit of a corner with BB - Sonja was forced into having the Tournament because no one wanted a female clan leader, but then all the male contenders died/left the clan/were exposed as Candrid's lackey so now the clan leader is a female. Uh, what? Anyone who disliked the idea of Sonja as clan leader, when they KNEW she was at least qualified for the job having served as Ragnar's chief advisor and weapons trainer, will absolutely rebel at the sneaking, conniving, conspiring bitch in charge. Good luck, BB...
Are you guys forgetting about Ivar?

Oct 10, 2022
Not really, in all other routes that isn't the MC being the leader, Candrid will put Ivar on the throne.
Haven't checked that again but I remember if MC helps Sonja Candrid became chieftain, if he is with Yrsa Ivar became one and for Candrid MC became the leader. Maybe I am misremembering though, I am not entirely sure about that.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
The predictions based on personalities about who switches where in the next updates are logical, but in that case the BB-s are pretty much fucked as a faction if the MC is sides with Sonja or Yrsa. The warrior clan based on strength would have their leader as the tool Ivar, Candrid behind him who's only forte is manipulation, Mathilda who's a great archer but also an idiot, and Katja who's good at fighting but again, dumb as a rock.

Meanwhile, the Ravens get Astrid who's at least knowledgeable, the girl with the supernatural ability, and Yrsa who's at least as decent in a fight as Katja.

Meanwhile the WW will have Astrja, good fighter, intelligent and now has ice powers, Sonja who has both brawls and brains, and Lizgard who's mid tier but also has another supernatural ability.

Although I can see Astrid leaving the wolves after Torstein dies and with her having an inferior complex to her sister, also Mathilda to clash with Astrja, but I don't see Lizgard and Katja being alienated enough from Nox unless she really goes to the deep end with something.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I don't think that anybody is going to dye their hair. I don't think that they even know how to make bleach and even if they had access to that caustic chemical it would probably not occur to them to soak their hair in it. If you try to dye your hair without bleaching it first you don't always get particularly great results.

sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
I don't think that anybody is going to dye their hair
Thought it was semi-implied during some of the talk between Yrsa and Nox that at least she would?
But I might misremember or have simply misunderstood that.
Well, guess we'll soon see how it goes with the redheads at least

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I realy can't stand Candrid. Game would be so better without her scheming.
Haha - indeed I managed to become chief of BB with her support and had finally real sex with her, but why I´m feeling bad now? :cry:

I suppose Candrids path is the equivalent one to the Evil Way in Sandstorm (with Foxy).

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Haha - indeed I managed to become chief of BB with her support and had finally real sex with her, but why I´m feeling bad now? :cry:

I suppose Candrids path is the equivalent one to the Evil Way in Sandstorm (with Foxy).
I am a fan of predictability and dull order. She is pure chaos and vileness, two things I utterly abhor. (and her actions, they show it)

erkper

May 16, 2018
He didn't. He is going to be the next BB leader of the MC doesn't side with Candrid.
Haha, so the plot armor is that Ivar is Candrid's puppet and everyone in BB is just ok with that? Candrid was flat out ordering fishboy around during the Tourney and everyone in BB watched it go down. Ivar would have zero respect from the very same people who forced the Tourney in the first place because they wouldn't accept Sonja's authority.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Haha, so the plot armor is that Ivar is Candrid's puppet and everyone in BB is just ok with that? Candrid was flat out ordering fishboy around during the Tourney and everyone in BB watched it go down. Ivar would have zero respect from the very same people who forced the Tourney in the first place because they wouldn't accept Sonja's authority.
We don't know how the tournament ended, so we can't know what she did after the MC leaves.
And Sonja didn't have respect because she was an outsider and a woman, 2 stigma that Ivar doesn't have.

Reactions: turbojoe
4.30 star(s) 50 Votes