• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
I notice that the game give a oportunity to make choices, like resist or obey, so kind make me curious, will the continue if to choose to resist or will it go into game over? I mean is there a reason to play the game again and choose resist, will there be like new events in the story or the game will still go on pretty much same route? It just make me wonder especially considering the first choice in the game seems like the major one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
100% CG and all scenes (+few saves that was done during unlocking) Mega

Unpacking savedata.000 into save folder (which is in main DOSNESAN folder) should be enough. No viruses but feel free to scan if you have trust issuses.
Thank you for being a save hero.

mosm20

Mar 12, 2020
Hi, Is this enter name character? And what is error? I can't continue! Thanks

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For me, the first and last is KA and SH by default then I click on the lefthand option. I don't know what that dialog box is asking, but that's how I deal with it.

uda123ca

Jun 6, 2019
For me, the first and last is KA and SH by default then I click on the lefthand option. I don't know what that dialog box is asking, but that's how I deal with it.
me too, but i mean ''what is it?'' :((
it seems not name character

Alternation62

Mar 7, 2019
Is there any way to contact the author of the patch? I want to know if his technique for creating it will work on other Lune games as there are a couple I want to try to translate.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes