Ren'Py Abandoned Soccxes [v0.1] [Nextguy]

Next_guy

Jun 3, 2022
banner_twitter.png

Overview:
You, the MC, were once an exceptional manager in the Premier League. However, succumbing to temptation, you suddenly lost everything. Fortunately, you now have a second chance to lead a team. You have been invited to manage a women's football team.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-09-02
Release Date: 2023-09-02
Developer: -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Linux: - -
Mac: - -

ep1_18_11_amy_sound.jpg ep1_12_linda_hello.jpg ep1_49_07_match_starts.jpg ep1_45_29_bella_leg.jpg ep1_21_zach_far.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
It would have been better without the usual it's a women's team so their lesbian trope, ruining Charlotte who is the most attractive, would have been fine if it was just the ugly alien on the left of the banner, lost all interest after that scene.

Mister Player

May 9, 2023
Disclaimer:
"Any resemblance to actual persons or similarities to real life is purely coincidental." lol

THX for sharing...
The real life "Chief executive" was of (spanish) national team though not league, if I am catching your drift :unsure: :unsure: .....and if my memory serves well......

• Angry
Reactions: Ghostload

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
You, the MC, were once an exceptional manager in the Premier League. However, succumbing to temptation, you suddenly lost everything.
200.gif

lol mc looks like he's in his early 20's.

EDIT: So, this needs sandbox, minigame, voyeurism, and vaginal sex/oral sex tag.

Leaving that aside, dev kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable? (in the sense that they do not occur according to player choice? and not just skip the scene or not watch it like the shower scene? )

By the way, at the end of the first match, the game is bugged, when the Mc talks to one of the girls, the dialogue that occurs during the "goals" minigame appears and after that the free roam is shown where there are 4 places to go ( bedroom, gym, cafeteria, iirc) but nothing can be done. (I don't know if it was an error only in my gameplay, I don't think that was the end of the release)

Thanks, good luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: battali0n

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
You, the MC, were once an exceptional manager in the Premier League. However, succumbing to temptation, you suddenly lose everything. Fortunately, you now have a second chance to lead a team. You have been invited to manage a women's football team.
We have The Beautiful Game, and now Soccxes. May the best game prevail.

Looks interesting. Thanks. Nextguy

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: CoffeeSaint