Ren'Py Abandoned Soccxes [v0.1] [Nextguy]

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
It seems there are many red cards. Lesbian, sandbox, minigames. So I'll skip this one, as they are hardly avoidable.
Yes, it also requires you to click to advance the dialogues, pair of eyes to read the text and B1 English to understand what's going on. A lot of red flags there.

Alternatively, you can turn on auto mode & self voicing for the peak stroke patient experience but you will have to use your ears to hear the dialogues so it's a big red flag too.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Disclaimer:
"Any resemblance to actual persons or similarities to real life is purely coincidental." lol

THX for sharing...
Spanish federation, not league :Kappa:

But yeah, if I've learnt anything these past two weeks is that you can embezzle money, harass and irregularly fire employees, engage in influence trafficking, accept backhanders, favour one team over the others... and get away with everything, but the moment you give a female an unsolicited peck on the lips you'll be pilloried and sentenced to joblessness for the rest of your life, if you're lucky to dodge jail. We definitely got our priorities sorted out.

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
I am absolutely astonished at the number of people turned off by lesbians...wtf is wrong with you people...who hurt you?

Edit: I will say after playing this it's absolutely awful....but it ain't cause i had to watch two women fuck each other. :p

Last edited:

Kuokaman

Dec 15, 2021
The game seemed interesting at first but it turned out to be poorly written. In addition to bad English it has very annoying mini games. There are many choices but they don't seem important - you can't even decide not to have sex with a girl you don't like.

Last edited:
Reactions: qaywsx

Alex Yao

Sep 3, 2018
my game loops back to after the goal minigame demo after the friendly, and the game cannot progress from thereon out as its stuck on the free roam options

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Anyone else get stuck after the first match -- it just shows the first freeroam section of field, first floor, second floor and bedroom but nothing is clickable and i can only rollback.
I have the same problem.
my game loops back to after the goal minigame demo after the friendly, and the game cannot progress from thereon out as its stuck on the free roam options
Same as me.
Can't progress anymore after that friendly match.

• Sad
Reactions: sticklebrick

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, it was OK until we got to the going around town sandbox. I might return to it if a modder makes a mod for it, the minigames wasn't that bad, thought could have done without those too. But going around to different parts of the town, and could do only 2 per time, yeah, that's where I am tapping out on this game.