VN Ren'Py Society Destroyed [v0.2] [BlueClear]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
is no one going to comment on the game description being horrible engrish i mean fucking tragical
I read that and my eyes started bleeding. Hate to think what the game would do to me. Give me eye cancer or just make 'em explode?

Sep 4, 2018
The dev has a patreon page and making a game with incest soon as they find out about that they will ban their account like they have been doing lately to other devs or if lucky tell them to change the content, so the characters are not blood related and also doing a sin also by mixing ntr and incest at the same time for sure doomed to fail on patreon and here.

Reactions: Teddy 369

Ricky Smith

Jan 11, 2023
Society destroyed is the adventure of Matt a young soldier who returned home after a tragical succes in his life. tragical succes, now there are two words I have never seen together before in my life.

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
The dev has a patreon page and making a game with incest soon as they find out about that they will ban their account like they have been doing lately to other devs or if lucky tell them to change the content, so the characters are not blood related and also doing a sin also by mixing ntr and incest at the same time for sure doomed to fail on patreon and here.
Yeah pretty sure some NTR haters will report this...

Oh and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cux
Jul 6, 2023
Society destroyed is the adventure of Matt a young soldier who returned home after a tragical succes in his life. tragical succes, now there are two words I have never seen together before in my life.
WORST GAME DESCRIPTION IN MY LIFE !! Must be retard put those. Even me whos from Serbia and not speaking ENG 100% well, will put more better and understanding info about it.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes