VN Ren'Py Society Destroyed [v0.2] [BlueClear]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Apr 28, 2022
I dont know where these specific 3d models keep coming from, but we need stop fucking making games with them. Everyone looks fake and plastic, everyone looks vaguely asian even in games with nonasian people in them - even the fucking black dudes just look like brown painted asians.

Its like RPGmaker - it might have been good the first 50 times, but now its outdated - get better models.

Blue_ClearDev

Feb 22, 2024
I dont know where these specific 3d models keep coming from, but we need stop fucking making games with them. Everyone looks fake and plastic, everyone looks vaguely asian even in games with nonasian people in them - even the fucking black dudes just look like brown painted asians.

Its like RPGmaker - it might have been good the first 50 times, but now its outdated - get better models.

To be completely honest with you, I'm still learning how to use Renpy and Python. I do know how to program video games, but I'm used to industry engines like Unity, which uses C#, and Unreal Engine, which uses C++ and graphics programming. I also understand that you may not like the way the game models look, and I apologize for that. I really care about this project, and as soon as I can improve my team's equipment, including a better graphics card, processor, and other things, and as I get more income, I will eventually switch to better modeling and character design programs. But for now, I'm trying to do the best I can. I appreciate you taking the time to play my game. I know it's not close to being good, but you still took the time to do it and I appreciate that

Blue_ClearDev

Feb 22, 2024
I want to apologize to those who were expecting better graphics quality in my game. All I can say is: I'm sorry, I'm limited by resources and I'm still learning.
I know the program is limited and I wish I could deliver a better quality product, but to be honest, my computer is not the best on the market or the latest generation. It covers my basic work and programming needs, but for better rendering and modeling, it might fall a bit short. The other day I did a render for a separate project in Blender, which any other computer would have done excellently in less time, it took me about 2 minutes, the quality wasn't that bad. I'm not even close to being a great developer in this genre, but if you played my game regardless of whether you liked it or not, all I can say is THANK YOU. Mainly for your time playing it and downloading it and giving it a chance. Follow this adventure that I've been thinking about and if you help me, I'll create another story that I've also been working on.

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
Sadly, but nothing good in this game right now... And you don't need 4090 for not making mistakes in words/relations/capital letters. You don't need 4090 for logical plot, character development and good storytelling...

Reactions: sigvar

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Yeah pretty sure some NTR haters will report this...

Oh and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Its not that easy. I tried it with some other games and they told me they need a proof. I told them, look at the name its called "incest ...", "daddy...", "mother...", what proof else do you need? -.-

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes