Others Socrates Now [v1.3] [Socrates]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Flaulman

Dec 16, 2020
Well, a very strange developer. Half a year of silence and complete crap and not an update. Thanks for sharing your version.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I can run SocratesNow, but the YOUTUBER_SHOHEI gives me a black screen. Any idea about what's the difference or how to correct?

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
Okay, so what technology is being used to create this game and is there another game like it not censored?

Doomdooom

Mar 1, 2018
Okay, so what technology is being used to create this game and is there another game like it not censored?
Seriously, the female models are fantastic, animations are okay but low framerate, if there was something like this without grandpa fester as the only male it would be pretty nice.

Reactions: maxoryx

OldFatJack

Dec 24, 2021
i dont think this is the philosophy of Socrates...
it's worth noting that Aristippus, one of Socrates' earliest students, founded the Cyrenaic school which held personal physical pleasure to be the highest good to which humans could attain. He stated he was just following the teaching of Socrates. Remember we have no books written by Socrates just the recounting of his students. Why is Pluto's version right and Aristippus' wrong?

Reactions: JunkV

Coot

Jul 19, 2017
I Don't know why there's people that like to see creepy old man with a young woman. If you like it Great! Do you. But still I can't stop feeling weird about it.
Look at his profile pic........young girl with some creepy older guy

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes