Others Socrates Now [v1.3] [Socrates]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Ok, I did not read all of the posts here, but just a sampling of them. So is this this super photo realistic CG art, or a Japanese girl with the best boob job the world has ever seen? If her/its name is Ichika is there a last name? cuz a search just brings up some boy musician.

Remi LeBeau

Jan 31, 2021
maybe somebody can help me, i downloaded this unzipped it then tried to start it. I got a white box and it says tyranogames in the top left. I dunno what i did wrong i have basic pc knowledge so yeah, i'm clueless. Any help would be appreciated.

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
Animation that is maybe second to none. I wish it was all translated to Eng (about half seems to be) but the animation outright looks real at times. As always, the mouth is the only thing that really gives it away as an animation but even it looks really good much of the time.
Also, wish it was uncensored. Obviously.

Fantastic animation. He/they do awesome work!

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
Ok, I did not read all of the posts here, but just a sampling of them. So is this this super photo realistic CG art, or a Japanese girl with the best boob job the world has ever seen? If her/its name is Ichika is there a last name? cuz a search just brings up some boy musician.
Animation. It spends about half the time in the Uncanny Valley but when it's not it's shockingly realistic, down to small facial ticks and reactions.

As usual, it's the mouth that gives it away. Still very, very good.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
how the frick do i play this? i can't find the game-icon to play it after unzipping it and all files i click on wants to get open via a program which i don't know. very confusing.

from the preview pics the artstyle is really great, hot dirty kink, girl has nice tits but lacks a bit other curves and looks a bit too young everything else i can't tell cause i cant get it run yet...

edit: found out the reason. will make a short review since it seems this isn't finished yet. but in short i think some things are extremly outstanding and others things are not so great in my opinion.

Last edited:

exsomon

May 11, 2020
when i click exe file a black screen is all i get
and as i read above comments only i have that problem
any help, changing time style or playing with applocale does not work

• Haha
Reactions: Zeden

no08910

Mar 30, 2020
View attachment 2056692

Overview:
A collection of socrates works with ichika.​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-22
Release Date: 2022-09-16
Developer: Socrates - - -
Censored: Yes
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Other Games: Shohei's Adult Streaming Channel
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Linux: - - - - WORKUPLOAD

Thanks for the share Appule

View attachment 2056716 View attachment 2056717 View attachment 2056735 View attachment 2056736
finally this game came out !!!

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
Those are some damn good animations and graphics, only the face really gives it away and sadly it's censored on top of that. Love to see more though

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
must say the even with the censorship the scenes are out of this world, and the animation is real Movie quality.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
So there is no way to remove the mosaics? Can you go into the game files and remove or something? Sure it looks great but those mosaics are just an eye sore. I know Japanese laws prohibit it but what's the point. I mean it's clearly people know what the hell is going on and the actors are basically naked but they need to censor genitals? If they wanted to censoship, they wouldn't even allow people to perform the acts period.

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes