Others Socrates Now [v1.3] [Socrates]

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes
Mar 27, 2018
So there is no way to remove the mosaics? Can you go into the game files and remove or something? Sure it looks great but those mosaics are just an eye sore. I know Japanese laws prohibit it but what's the point. I mean it's clearly people know what the hell is going on and the actors are basically naked but they need to censor genitals? If they wanted to censoship, they wouldn't even allow people to perform the acts period.
Uncensoring is not possible, because the files are just videos that look like that. You can find them yourself in /resources/app/data/video.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Uncensoring is not possible, because the files are just videos that look like that. You can find them yourself in /resources/app/data/video.
So basically just mp4 files or something? Well I am sure the developer has the uncensored version on their computer lol.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Anyway, why the fuck censor video artwork when you are providing for the international community? You might as well just do it fully and then give the censored shit to Japanese consumers.
Jap developers are allowed to do uncensored stuff, but only for export.

Reactions: muthaluva

GasLighter69

Dec 30, 2020
Guys, I really enjoyed the game and decided to make this website that contains all of content of 0.13 version of the game, I hope you guys enjoy it too

Ps: And pls let me know if there is any tech issue

Jan 15, 2018
It isn't that. It's about seeing the woman degrading herself so low as to have sex with an old geezer.

Not every game is about impersonating the MC. If that was a rule every videogame, even non-adult ones, should be an RPG with a blank slate main character.
nah its not even that that! people just imagine their wives gettin fucked by that ugly ass bastard plumber downstairs whenever they work a 16 hr shift, they seek validation of their worst nightmares, get immersed in it, embellish in it and then its too late :oops::eek: and their dick rises to the degeneracy of it all.
seek therapy

HakashiKatake

Dec 23, 2020
Guys, I really enjoyed the game and decided to make this website that contains all of content of 0.13 version of the game, I hope you guys enjoy it too

bro wake the website up. 000webhost disables your website after 1 day of no visitor I guess.

Reactions: piercednips

piercednips

Jun 14, 2021

Wake it up please

Reactions: u99lni

piercednips

Jun 14, 2021
v0.5 Update is out. Can someone post it
There is no point to post it, it just adds a few still images to the game but doesn't add any new video. The still images were all ones I'd seen here or his other sites in the links.

GasLighter69

Dec 30, 2020
Wake it up please
bro wake the website up. 000webhost disables your website after 1 day of no visitor I guess.
I'm so sorry bros, I'm participating in a month long yearly military training course so there is noway I can fix it now. But next month, maybe the commander will let me go home if I pass the test, so, wish me luck ¯⁠\⁠_⁠༼⁠ ⁠•́⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠•̀⁠ ⁠༽⁠_⁠/⁠¯
And, here is the reason why they disabled my website. Screenshot_2022-10-13-12-09-05-353-edit_com.google.android.gm.jpg

HakashiKatake

Dec 23, 2020
I'm so sorry bros, I'm participating in a month long yearly military training course so there is noway I can fix it now. But next month, maybe the commander will let me go home if I pass the test, so, wish me luck ¯⁠\⁠_⁠༼⁠ ⁠•́⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠•̀⁠ ⁠༽⁠_⁠/⁠¯
And, here is the reason why they disabled my website. View attachment 2098276
too many horny philosophy students.

Schulth

Dec 22, 2021
posting here to follow the thread. If only someone helped this guy turn his 3d stuff into a game...

4.40 star(s) 8 Votes