2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Ero Content

Donor
Game Developer
May 11, 2023
Poster_F95.png

Overview
5 years after leaving Kaguya town to pursue his life alongside another woman, his character returns to the city in a time of financial difficulty to continue his college education which was closed a few years ago.
An invitation from your ex-girlfriend is the best way to settle in the city without much expense, but has she overcome all the disappointment of the past?!

In chapter 1 you are back in your love-hate relationship with Ming, a nymphomanic, possessive and vengeful ex-girlfriend, with your madness raised to a new power, you and the people around you will be subject to blackmail, public sexual embarrassment and manipulation.
Only 1 thing is different now, your family is broken and you are economically dependent on Ming.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-14
Release Date: 2024-01-14
Developer: Ero Content - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo 0.2
Language: English (Google Translate)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - -
Mac: - - -

COMPRESSED VERSION (134 MB)
DOWNLOAD
Credits: GIQUI

ATTENTION: Demo 0.2 is not a continuation of Demo 0.1, It's almost a total rework based on community feedback.

01.png 01.jpg 02.jpg 16.jpg 40.jpg 04.jpg

Last edited:

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
Cause the average life time there for a stallion becomes shorter, considering all those thirsty bitches who will dry your balls to death along the road...

My guy, I'd suggest... RUNNING!

THX for the share...
those sound like reasons for staying to me

Reactions: blaze6909

Uteriel

Jul 22, 2021
that story went from 0 to 100 in an instant.
first everything seems completely normal.
then he drugs a person he supposedly cares about like its nothing and drags his "friend" to the bathroom to fuck her against her will as if its the obvious thing to do.
to say that nothing about this makes sense would be an understatement.

having the mc go from normal guy and friend of the family to violent rapist in an instant without any explanation is not what i would call a great start.

Ero Content

Donor
Game Developer
May 11, 2023
It's not so literal , I bring a little irony to this description.

The story materializes in a young man who needs to finish university, but it will be difficult to establish any focus. Even the city government itself had this understanding, which is why the government created the first non-mixed campus.
You will have many perverted friends and nymphomaniac girls, this will be the basis of the story, for now you I have only managed to express a little of the idea.

When I say that you will have naughty friends, that is literal, and it will happen at all times during the game

Thank you very much for your comment, I know things seem confusing at first, but I appreciate the opportunity to present my game project

Reactions: Tyrranus

Ero Content

Donor
Game Developer
May 11, 2023
Da'fuk is that on that dudes head? Is it one of Rudy Guiliani's cast off wigs?
Not sure about "getting out of Karachi alive" with hair like that I'd never leave momma's basement.
This was really funny :KEK::KEK::KEK: , thank you very much for the comment catnapper, along with this game it is my first time handling 3D objects, I know that there are still a lot of problems with lighting and even language errors or onomatopoeia.
I really appreciate any and all feedback and it means a lot to me

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
ok.... finished... that was.... terrible to be honest....

I get part of it is that you are not a native english speaker but honestly I would suggest spending another 6 months or so to make, well everything, better. Then try again

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes