• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Ero Content

From the beginning of the game, I assume that it will not be possible to prevent the MC from having a relationship with Ming. Is it right?

And if her relationship with her can be avoided, why can't we avoid all the sex scenes with her?

Reactions: Ero Content

Ero Content

Donor
Game Developer
May 11, 2023
Ero Content

From the beginning of the game, I assume that it will not be possible to prevent the MC from having a relationship with Ming. Is it right?

And if her relationship with her can be avoided, why can't we avoid all the sex scenes with her?
Hey BlasKyau :D
At first you may show dissatisfaction or treat Ming with some repulsion.
You still can't avoid the sex scenes, there's a reason for that, a very intriguing reason, which will be exposed in the next update.

Ming has a very difficult personality to deal with, and she is capable of anything...

Reactions: BlasKyau

W/e1234

Nov 3, 2017
are the scenes even unlockable btw ? could not unlock any of it however i try to progress the story and story seems to come a stop after consoling the aori and got the photo message on the phone . nothing to progress it seemed

Jun 28, 2020
Please explain the hints in more detail and make the things you need to click on clearly visible. As of now, honestly, it's hard to find a reason to play the game and it's very frustrating to progress through the story.

Reactions: Ero Content

Ero Content

Donor
Game Developer
May 11, 2023
are the scenes even unlockable btw ? could not unlock any of it however i try to progress the story and story seems to come a stop after consoling the aori and got the photo message on the phone . nothing to progress it seemed
I have a gallery in png (it's not possible to unlock it yet), I still haven't found a way to develop a gallery with videos, I intend to look for a way to bring this to the next version.

You've definitely reached the end of the demo, maybe you have some routine to explore, but the story definitely stops there.
Thank you for your comment.

Reactions: W/e1234

Ero Content

Donor
Game Developer
May 11, 2023
Please explain the hints in more detail and make the things you need to click on clearly visible. As of now, honestly, it's hard to find a reason to play the game and it's very frustrating to progress through the story.
My focus at first was to bring greater dependence on the missions tab during the game's progression, I understand that there are still some loose items in the scenario.
I appreciate your feedback, and if you have any specific complaints, I'm always on discord, just send me a screenshot

Reactions: koreanblackpanther

Ero Content

Donor
Game Developer
May 11, 2023
I think a very quick walkthrough might be in order. The game is great otherwise, the characters are great and all, but it's borderline unplayable if you don't know where to click !
I appreciate your words and your suggestion, I will propose to bring a more detailed walkthrough about the nuances and progress within the game for the next version.
Thank you so much.

Reactions: ravenclavin

Koutakamye

Oct 18, 2022
I appreciate your words and your suggestion, I will propose to bring a more detailed walkthrough about the nuances and progress within the game for the next version.
Thank you so much.

You have outstanding taste, the characters are really well made, so the flaws of the game can be more or less ignored, can't wait for the next update though!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Hey BlasKyau :D
At first you may show dissatisfaction or treat Ming with some repulsion.
You still can't avoid the sex scenes, there's a reason for that, a very intriguing reason, which will be exposed in the next update.

Ming has a very difficult personality to deal with, and she is capable of anything...
If I can't avoid to have a relationship with Ming and her sex scenes, then I guess the game doesn't interest me.

JeQueZ

Mar 5, 2022
Could you please make a ported version to android your game looks amazing and engine really good

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes