Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
There are actually at least two scenes that include anal, one is in the bunny stage with the two gropers that you pass immediately after exiting the entrance room. If you climax from that they double pen you and specifically remark upon your ass.

The second scene I remember are the facehuggers at the final mansion. If you lose to them they triple pen you.
I know, but I mean like, an actual anal scene and not double or triple penetration shit. :Kappa:

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
I was quite skeptical at the amount of positive reviews this game is getting at first (I played the first game/prequel first). I played the other games of this developer and I quite liked them, but the prequel of this game is pretty mediocre/showing its age when I played it recently. I was quite surprised at how much they overhauled the graphics/art direction and gameplay feel compared to the prequel (2013 game). Currently starting this game and liking it so far, the background from the prequel game sure helps a lot with some characters that will be shown here (specially the MC). Shows how much passion the devs had for their first game that they made a sequel of sorts for it with a modernized game fashion.

Buurardo

May 29, 2022
Shit the Mega link only has exe so I can't open it with Joiplay Edit: not because it's An exe bust still wont open

Last edited:

Heimertingler

Jun 5, 2021
So... I probably become some monster here but... Somebody know how to pass the rabbit door without corruption? How to pass the bunny girl rank without H scene? or without increasing the %? Any walktrought ?
Auto clicker for my keyboard pressing z every 30ms. You can earn points without taking damage from wandering enemies. They respawn every 60 seconds. Left my pc clicking for 80 minutes and got s rank. Beat the game at 0%. Completely unnecessary, but I felt accomplished. Maybe the only interesting thing is that tentacle guy says " the mark hasn't progressed. Did I do something wrong?" Before entering the 5th door. But I think that might be if you are under a certain percent, not just 0. I'm not going back to test it. In conclusion, Getting 0% ending is just the normal ending.

Last edited:

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Auto clicker for my keyboard pressing z every 30ms. You can earn points without taking damage from wandering enemies. They respawn every 60 seconds. Left my pc clicking for 80 minutes and got s rank. Beat the game at 0%. Completely unnecessary, but I felt accomplished. Maybe the only interesting thing is that tentacle guy says " the mark hasn't progressed. Did I do something wrong?" Before entering the 5th door. But I think that might be if you are under a certain percent, not just 0. I'm not going back to test it. In conclusion, Getting 0% ending is just the normal ending.
I can confirm that's what he says if you have a low percentage. I had 6 or 7% from that room I think. Not sure how high you go before it changes.

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
It's actually impossible to get to finish the game with 0% corruption. The 3rd-4th door (Roguelike,Goblin Slayer Door) can be completed without corruption (percent increase to lust crest completion). First door(Horror school) is a bit hard (don't know if possible, but probably possible on casual mode, I played on original mode with higher difficulty and restrictions). But the second door (bunny door) basically forces some scenes for you to complete it (you can complete it without sexual penetration if you're into that, just gropes and stuff).

The "lowest threshold" for corruption is 0-25 (possibly up to 30% but it's safer to stay below 25)%. Basically in that level/threshold, whether you've attained 0% corruption (due to autoclickers, or stat modification through save file/cheat engine) or 24% (not sure if it can reach up to 29%) then the game will basically treat it as the same.

I completed the game (normal end, because I want to see normal end before true end) at 8% lust crest corruption and Tsuberos basically said the same thing "the mark hasn't progressed...". It was also on original difficulty (so the restrictions/difficulty is there) but it is possible with a SHIT TON of save scumming= save-load (which I did). Most of my corruption came from second door (bunny) and 3% of it from the first door (horror school). Out of the four doors, Horror school might be the hardest difficulty wise (specially on Original difficulty)

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
So much pain for nothing... I'm a little disapointed that you have to corrupt the girl for some kind of reward.. Thank's for your pain

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
How do I get bigger breasts for the mc??
The breast growth happens in the school zone. If you fail all the events in the classroom the first time around, then when you go in the second time and go all the way through the scene you get the breast growth scene, and after you get kicked out, you can from then on either change your breast size from the main door room, or you can go into the school and get your breasts changed as an event again there.

Reactions: Xill and Dakyrik

Rodbot

Jul 5, 2021
View attachment 2533031

Overview:
This work is a short adult RPG where you control the heroine [Rui] who has gained the power of magic and challenge four different stages.
The focus is on situations that destroy the dignity of the heroine, such as humiliation, hypnosis, combat eroticism, and defeat eroticism. The work is specialized in erotic standing picture woven by an overwhelming number of animations.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-09
Release Date: 2023-02-26
Developer: Enokippu
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.10
Language: English [ChatGPT 3.5 Quality MTL]
Prequel: , on F95
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Error Window Fix:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - MEGA -
Other: COMPRESSED*

*This port/version isn't made nor is endorsed by the dev, download and use at your own risk

View attachment 2533071 View attachment 2533073 View attachment 2533075 View attachment 2533076 View attachment 2533077 View attachment 2533078 View attachment 2533079
I have a problem when i try to emulate this game in mobile, I use Joiplay with the plugin of rpg maker and i dont know why the dialogs doesnt charge, someone can help me?

Fanzy10o1

Nov 13, 2019
Is there a way to complete the game with 0%? I usually like to go for virgin runs on these kinds of games. But the Bunny level looks like increasing the percentage is required to complete it...

p23rklo

Jul 17, 2018
Is there a way to complete the game with 0%? I usually like to go for virgin runs on these kinds of games. But the Bunny level looks like increasing the percentage is required to complete it...
No there is not. But you can play/finish the game with no penetration thus still keeping in spirit with "virgin runs". Though Rui is not Virgin since the first game (she lost it at a forced H scene at prequel game).

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
If you go back a page you'll see this:
It's technically possible, but functionally impossible without using an autoclicker. You can keep the spirit of the virgin run though, and get a few percentage points, but not get penetrated if you play your cards right while there. We had a discussion about it a little while ago.

4.60 star(s) 81 Votes