SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
So... I probably become some monster here but... Somebody know how to pass the rabbit door without corruption? How to pass the bunny girl rank without H scene? or without increasing the %? Any walktrought ?

Madderdin

Jan 17, 2022
depends if u count demon roots this year that got translated, that is better rpg maker then this xD
Sorry for late answer and tagging you, but I finally got some time to check out 'Demons Roots' game and... i still think Sui is far superior.
Story wise, Demon's game is probably superior, tho i mostly skipped most of text till i got to 'first killer' girl [till the first actual h-cg] and was bored \ dissapointed.
Then used Mtool to unlock full CG, giving the game the last chance.
And i was like... content wise, it's not even close to this one.

Maybe it's just me, i prefer animated games, with just a few exceptions which are still on very top of my fav japanese rpg-maker games [mostly Muchi-Muchi game series lol]

Reactions: Volokuss

djweish

Apr 1, 2018
So... I probably become some monster here but... Somebody know how to pass the rabbit door without corruption? How to pass the bunny girl rank without H scene? or without increasing the %? Any walktrought ?
I'm not sure it's possible. I passed it with only getting 3%, but it might be possible to do a little better.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
I'm not sure it's possible. I passed it with only getting 3%, but it might be possible to do a little better.
Actually, i'm rank B, with 0% ... But I'm stuck..
One of the save with the game, in "true end" seems like at 0%, so I think it's possible

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Ok. corruption, female protag, monsters, fantasy, horror and other spicy tags seasoned with a rare sight of a flat-out five stars rating from the current 24 reviews thus far????
I....I just cant download this quick enough... ^,,^
It's a good game in terms of mechanics and variation.

Reactions: alandria2236

wakal

Sep 30, 2017
Copy exist file (Monster.png) and add to the name japan symbols (Monster - コピー.png), and probably you will get same thing with $skuri file after fixing this alert in game, so make this thing on this file ($skuri.png) also (copy exist file ($skuri.png) end add japanese characters to it ($skuri - コピー.png)):

View attachment 2537706 => View attachment 2537707

I dunno, man, this error you'll probably get because of your ARM processor, you get failing Blend renders, so how to fix it I already said on my previous message, just change the parameter from
"Custom Blending": "ON"
to
"Custom Blending": null
(and do not add quotemarks on null value) in plugins.js file,

if that's not your case I don't know how to help you.
Ive tried this, but there are no PNG files at all in any folder. I've copy and pasted the rpgmvp file and changed it's extension too and that also does nothing

baha_rojo

Dec 28, 2020
So i'm trying to pass the bunny door without S rank, breaking through the door.
Anyone knows how to give water to the broken bunny? I have the water, and the recovery pill the guy who goes to the hospital gives you. Anything im lacking? or is the only way to become S rank bunny?

Knightlegend1212

Apr 7, 2020
So i'm trying to pass the bunny door without S rank, breaking through the door.
Anyone knows how to give water to the broken bunny? I have the water, and the recovery pill the guy who goes to the hospital gives you. Anything im lacking? or is the only way to become S rank bunny?
It must be in refrigerator in changing room. After that go to right corner of the VIP section. After that i still stuck knowing what is next to get true end.

soldier boy

May 7, 2020
The game sure is fun, but for some reason it started lagging like crazy. Before you ask, I have a really good computer and I can run AAA games on high quality with no problems. Anyway, if someone knows what caused the lag I'll be much obliged

XiaoMing14

Mar 25, 2023
It must be in refrigerator in changing room. After that go to right corner of the VIP section. After that i still stuck knowing what is next to get true end.

TRUE END SPOILERS
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/

You need to reduce your hearts enough so that the girl gets done with her business, then you can feed her your meds. She is required to get the true ending. After you saved her, you need to get the VM at the big monitor in the bottom right room of the VIP level. Go back to the girl and enter the VM, then interact with the main gate. It is normal for the gate to not open for now. Then finish this level by going to the owner's room and proceed to the final level. Get the two Despair keys, open the door and go back to the bunny door to return to the girl again. (DO NOT PROCEED WITH THE FINAL DOOR NOW AS YOU WILL BE LOCKED OUT OF THE ENDING) Then you can go into the VM, open the gate and proceed with the true ending.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Restarting the first 'door' from the classroom seems to just stick me with a black screen?

DestinyEchols

Dec 25, 2018
Restarting the first 'door' from the classroom seems to just stick me with a black screen?
I ran into that issue as well I thought it was stuck in the screen transition animation and held ctrl for a couple of seconds which got me into the room it has only happened once though so can't promise if that is a reliable "fix."

Reactions: sagasenor
4.60 star(s) 81 Votes