Aiji1012

Nov 16, 2022
So for some reasons, after starting the game, after the loading screen, the game’s screen just turned black with the music still playing in the background. Can someone help me to fix this problem?

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
So for some reasons, after starting the game, after the loading screen, the game’s screen just turned black with the music still playing in the background. Can someone help me to fix this problem?
This seems to happen whenever your framerate gets too low and the game kinda just crashes. So I recommend capping your fps to 30 and don't try to skip text or move too fast when in areas like the school, where the lighting effects may cause some lagging. I think you can also turn the difficulty to easy so the lighting isn't as strong. It's what made it work for me (tbh I still crash sometimes, but its a lot better than before).

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Aiji1012

Nov 16, 2022
This seems to happen whenever your framerate gets too low and the game kinda just crashes. So I recommend capping your fps to 30 and don't try to skip text or move too fast when in areas like the school, where the lighting effects may cause some lagging. I think you can also turn the difficulty to easy so the lighting isn't as strong. It's what made it work for me (tbh I still crash sometimes, but its a lot better than before).
I encounter this problem before I even manage to play anything, so how can I cap my FPS limit to 30?

Drakonical

Aug 5, 2021
Wait so I'm having a hard time understanding the true end for Bunny door. I was trying to get through the game with 0% corruption but people are saying that I need to reduce my hearts for the gangbang girl. Which I think increases my corruption no? I'm stuck at Rank B btw. Anyone help?

Softys

Feb 1, 2018
Awesome game with amazing smooth animations and art. Played for like 2 hours, didn't have any bugs. Can you guys recommend something like the forest part but with pregnancy if possible? :whistle:

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Will the prequel be translated?
It's already translated. Here. It's just posted in the translation request thread, and nobody has taken the time to give it its own thread.

Wait so I'm having a hard time understanding the true end for Bunny door. I was trying to get through the game with 0% corruption but people are saying that I need to reduce my hearts for the gangbang girl. Which I think increases my corruption no? I'm stuck at Rank B btw. Anyone help?
If you lose the heart to the pair of guys in the corridor by the changing room, you can refuse the sex that would follow unlike the other instances where you get groped. So you still climax and lose a heart, but you don't get the corruption point from sex. I don't think it's actually possible to get to S rank without a point or two of corruption though. Somebody calculated it at one point. I was annoyed as well.

It might theoretically be possible if you just grind groping and use those two guys to reset your arousal, then leave the zone before you pass out due to lack of hearts and then come back in and grind groping again. I didn't actually test whether leaving the zone and coming back resets things like that for you, because it would take an annoyingly long time. You are welcome to try it, but if it doesn't work, you'll just have to resign yourself to a point or two.

Reactions: Zippix

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
It might theoretically be possible if you just grind groping and use those two guys to reset your arousal, then leave the zone before you pass out due to lack of hearts and then come back in and grind groping again.
... okay, then. (one of the better sentences I've read this year thus far... xD)

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
Just sharing my opinion on this. I really love this game, the animation, the graphics, the fetishes, the character, story almost everything, but what I find extremely tragic is the lack of anal content, this might be a very biased opinion. Still, I can fairly guess that at least 20% of the people who played this game, were a bit disappointed with the lack of anal. I mean it wasn't that hard to just implented at least 1 scene right? :HideThePain: :FacePalm:

sadge

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
that was the obvious thing to try didnt work tho, after i managed to clear the school level havent had that problem again but lowering the fps didnt help
Welp, nothing I can do about it. Just try to avoid lag as much as possible by not rushing anything, and with that I also mean no sprinting

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
I ecnountered a mysterious Matango on the forest door.
It had 1 hp and gave me 30 gold, +2 maximum mp and +1 atk "(this enemy won't appear again in this run)"
I had 1hp left and 0mp so this was godsent luck, or maybe it was a requirement to meet it.

In any case, if someone were to encounter it, or knows what would happen if I lost to it, please tell me

Last edited:
Reactions: iamnuff

Plication

Mar 8, 2020
Pretty sure those enemies never attack, so you can't lose to them. As far as I can tell, they're just random encounters that you can get max of once per run.

Gaym

Aug 1, 2020
I can't delete this file no matter what I try. It's saying that the file doesn't exist:poop::poop::poop:
Thats a universal problem that happens to all glitched files that have 0kb
I recommend to just google the problem instead of searching in this thread

Chaoz

Aug 5, 2016
Just sharing my opinion on this. I really love this game, the animation, the graphics, the fetishes, the character, story almost everything, but what I find extremely tragic is the lack of anal content, this might be a very biased opinion. Still, I can fairly guess that at least 20% of the people who played this game, were a bit disappointed with the lack of anal. I mean it wasn't that hard to just implented at least 1 scene right? :HideThePain: :FacePalm:

sadge
There are actually at least two scenes that include anal, one is in the bunny stage with the two gropers that you pass immediately after exiting the entrance room. If you climax from that they double pen you and specifically remark upon your ass.

The second scene I remember are the facehuggers at the final mansion. If you lose to them they triple pen you.

4.60 star(s) 81 Votes