Mikedog88

Jul 1, 2020
the game want open for me just a Buch of ere codes
Game has encountered a bug. Please report it.

TypeError: Cannot read property 'blendModes' of undefined

at Function.Graphics._createRenderer (JsScript14Set.js:325:28)
at Function.Graphics._createAllElements (rpg_core.js:2340:10)
at Function.Graphics.initialize (rpg_core.js:1769:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initGraphics (rpg_managers.js:1834:14)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize [as khas_core_initialize] (rpg_managers.js:1823:10)
at Function.SceneManager.initialize (JsScript12Set.js:46:10)
at Function.SceneManager.run (rpg_managers.js:1814:14)
at Function.SceneManager.run (JsScript52Set.js:1506:32)
at window.onload (main.js:8:18)

poosic

Sep 9, 2019
Hi everyone. I just restart my windows and my FPS was over 9000 now. Why my FPS getting this much, idk, but thanks everyone who tried help me with my problem. (P.S. If you dont understand what i wrote. Sorry for my English)

kagome999

Jan 16, 2020
Untitled.jpg
ok the error screen wont go away so i dl the non-compress file, start new game then cleared forest with no errors the compress file fucks up the game it seems.

Reactions: withoutscratch
Oct 17, 2019
Lewd Bunny Hell is laggy asf, I need to save after every room the game loads and restart the game or screen turns black.
Same for school when you try to get past security.
For some reason Goblins are not as much affected.
Forest is fine, just if I open the store from the Fairy an error window shows up, left corner and never goes away.
So I decided to play this one last.

I read the Original not translated game seems to run more stable?
Nice game well crafted

garuda1

Nov 29, 2018
just wanted to ask, how are can we save the little girl getting raped in the bunny girl disco area? im already at rank A and got some water for her. also, what are we supposed to do with the lighter->energy drink->some pill we got? thanks in advance!
Where did you find her in the first place? I'm also rank A and looked around everywhere but couldn't find anything.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Any chance that maybe all/most of the people with errors are playing the compressed version? Just curious.

poosic

Sep 9, 2019
Okay, people who know how increase number of FPS by 40+ help me. I dont know why my FPS in this game jumping from 50+ FPS in menu to 20-15 while i playing.( Settings doesn't work) (P.S. Yes, i didn't solve my prob about FPS)

Last edited:

DestinyEchols

Dec 25, 2018
Every time I see a game that peaks my interest, its censored garbage. Uncensor patches need to become a thing, cause I don't know how in the hell people get off to this shit.
Very easily I'm here for the chick not for the dick. If I wanted that I'd just find a BL game that seemed interesting to me at the time.

Reactions: Boopit

PrinzEugen00

Jun 6, 2019
What i really like about this game is the dev really make Rui's expression looks so good and emotionally real
as expected from the dev who made crimson colosseum
The school section for is horror some reason
Bunny and jungle room are good
The goblin part was very underwhelming tbh

Reactions: sagasenor

alandria2236

Feb 16, 2019
Ok. corruption, female protag, monsters, fantasy, horror and other spicy tags seasoned with a rare sight of a flat-out five stars rating from the current 24 reviews thus far????
I....I just cant download this quick enough... ^,,^

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 81 Votes