ShonenGi

Oct 6, 2019
I have a problem, the game randomly freezes for some reason however, I still hear that I can move, interact, and use the menu but I'm unable to see whats happening. Dose anyone have a fix for this?

GarefT

Feb 20, 2020
[ChatGPT 3.5 Quality MTL]
oh god no... I hope games continue to use the normal MTL. I like its random awkwardness, and find it so endearing... I've played enough MTL to the point that I automatically understand them, which is a curse and a blessing, since if it gets properly translated I might end up understanding them less....

walt_bob

May 3, 2017
anyone know how to fix this error
Copy exist file (Monster.png) and add to the name japan symbols (Monster - コピー.png), and probably you will get same thing with $skuri file after fixing this alert in game, so make this thing on this file ($skuri.png) also (copy exist file ($skuri.png) end add japanese characters to it ($skuri - コピー.png)):

Screenshot_2023-04-09_at_19.42.27.png => Screenshot_2023-04-09_at_19.44.52.png

It's still show the error, or i'm just a big dumb and don't know where or what to change. So, how to do it?
I dunno, man, this error you'll probably get because of your ARM processor, you get failing Blend renders, so how to fix it I already said on my previous message, just change the parameter from
"Custom Blending": "ON"
to
"Custom Blending": null
(and do not add quotemarks on null value) in plugins.js file,

if that's not your case I don't know how to help you.

Last edited:

gunkribo

Aug 29, 2017
I wouldn't exactly call the MTL "quality." It gives off an ESL English vibe. But hey, beggars can't be choosers.

Dec 3, 2017
So we can all agree they put the most time time into the bunny door, right? With the school door coming in second.

Really like the game, but I do wish that they had put in more hypnosis/brainwashing scenes rather than just straight up sexual harassment, but eh, that's just me. The hypno stuff we did get was really good though.

(If anyone's got any similar games with a bigger focus on the hypnosis side of things, shoot them my way pls and ty)

AozakiYu

Oct 27, 2018
So we can all agree they put the most time time into the bunny door, right? With the school door coming in second.

Really like the game, but I do wish that they had put in more hypnosis/brainwashing scenes rather than just straight up sexual harassment, but eh, that's just me. The hypno stuff we did get was really good though.

(If anyone's got any similar games with a bigger focus on the hypnosis side of things, shoot them my way pls and ty)
I believe the bunny area and 1 other were originally the only ones meant to be in the game so it makes sense yeah.

The forest area doesn't seem like there's much but half the content is during the fights, much like Battle Fuck games. Sad that the scenes aren't as easily accessible in recollection and you actually have to fight them.

Also why lock tentacle corruption scene behind bossfight instead of just putting it in the 5th recollection door?

zensei

Jan 20, 2018
This game is not bad, but most of the animations are samey. can't complain though, probably one of the better RPGMakers games in recent time

kangnuonuo

Oct 8, 2017
Man this game was great! I remember playing 'Arena of akakubi' back in highschool when it was only 50% translated. I had a very nostalgic c00m to this, haven't busted that hard in so long!!!!!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: zensei

Aug 26, 2018
... so, a quick peek into the bad end gallery mode reveals you can change her clothings, boob size, hair style, and hair colour.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 81 Votes