RandomPasserby

Nov 26, 2017
It's actually impossible to get to finish the game with 0% corruption. The 3rd-4th door (Roguelike,Goblin Slayer Door) can be completed without corruption (percent increase to lust crest completion). First door(Horror school) is a bit hard (don't know if possible, but probably possible on casual mode, I played on original mode with higher difficulty and restrictions). But the second door (bunny door) basically forces some scenes for you to complete it (you can complete it without sexual penetration if you're into that, just gropes and stuff).

The "lowest threshold" for corruption is 0-25 (possibly up to 30% but it's safer to stay below 25)%. Basically in that level/threshold, whether you've attained 0% corruption (due to autoclickers, or stat modification through save file/cheat engine) or 24% (not sure if it can reach up to 29%) then the game will basically treat it as the same.
It's definitely humanly possible to do the first third and fourth doors with no corruption; it took me some savescummimg on the boss fight for the 3rd floor but the other two were relatively easy fully natty.

I still have a massive headache attempting to reduce corruption on the bunny door though.

Reactions: Skittles7

oliviagalena

Jun 7, 2017
Wait, sorry to ask, so as long as you don't get a bad end before if you go to the fight with 100+ corruption, you'll get a special scene? And not just like text right, but like full-on CG and a special ending?!
Yep there's different dialogue and ''actions'' Rui takes , its really really good <3

Reactions: ScoppPanda

baha_rojo

Dec 28, 2020
It's definitely humanly possible to do the first third and fourth doors with no corruption; it took me some savescummimg on the boss fight for the 3rd floor but the other two were relatively easy fully natty.

I still have a massive headache attempting to reduce corruption on the bunny door though.
You need to hack yourself into the 2nd one though, since you can only get so many points in rock-paper-scisors

AveryFlare

Apr 10, 2022
I've been looking for a hypnosis/mind-control game like this for so long. and it seems Enokippu never fails to deliver. Sucks though that I always try to get true end/not progressing any sex related stuff on the first run before checking out the other content. But now I'm stuck in the rabbit room trying to figure out if there's a character I'm missing. The only way to get points without raising the percentage is:
-Agreeing with the guy watching the bunny girls dancing. (3pts)
-Playing RPS (He leaves after a while) (4 x 10 pts if done perfectly)
-Getting nipple sucked without cumming (5 pts)
-Giving the "Finestar" battery to the guy and getting "Kintan Max" energy drink (3 pts)
-Giving energy drink to the guy in the room in area B who fucked so hard he's close to death and getting some kind of drug from him. (20 points)
-Delivering EdgeWater to the guy at the bottom left of the area B after talking to him 3 times. (10 pts)

I haven't found who to give the drug to yet and also don't know how to pass time long enough to talk to the girl getting fucked in the corner of the starting room. I'll come back to this room later and update you all in case I find anything else.

Last edited:

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Why the Necro Tag? Did I miss it or am I just desensitized?
I'm pretty sure it's because some of the scenes explicitly have her die. So I think it's a covering their bases sort of thing.

While some people won't consider it explicitly necrophilia, because it's not corpse fucking, there are a fair number of people who don't like necrophilia that would also be put off by the character explicitly dying in a scene without the warning that things could reach that level.

It might also just be a carry over tag from the first game that had zombies be one of the enemies that could rape you, as well as scenes where she died.

• Sad
Reactions: arimfan

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Is there no way to cheat engine money in the forest door? There's 5 processes with the "game.exe" description and I don't know which one I'm supposed to look for. I've tried using the speedhack function to find which one is the right one but then scanning for the money value with "all types" as value type finds nothing after the third modification of the value.

Madderdin

Jan 17, 2022
Is there no way to cheat engine money in the forest door? There's 5 processes with the "game.exe" description and I don't know which one I'm supposed to look for. I've tried using the speedhack function to find which one is the right one but then scanning for the money value with "all types" as value type finds nothing after the third modification of the value.
Cheating RPGMaker games with cheat engine sucks. The values are usually doubled... + add something like 3?
So it's better to search without initial value, and just use value increase\decrase options. But it still sucks.
It's a way better to edit saves, for example:

And, the easiest method is to just use MTool.

[there is a free version which should be enough for cheating, if not using translation]
It can edit every single value and switch in rpgmaker games. Not so good for wolf engine, or tyrano, but as for rpgmaker it's a game changer.

As for speedhack, there is some patcher to any rpgmakerMV game:
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-speedhack-for-rpgmaker-mv.11100/

kedor

Sep 10, 2017
I just wanted to say that this game is an absolute masterpiece! For the steam deck owners it also works very well on sd, just use GE-proton 8.4 (or later) and it works very well (there is a bit of lag during the classroom levels but otherwise you can just cap fps to 30, TDP to 10, or even lower, and get some extra battery life).

Kelpsie

May 16, 2018
I tried to start a new game but there's always an error, it says that it failed to load an image called monster png. I tried checking the file inside the folder and there's the file but its not png but rpgmvp, tried changing it to png and then it ask other files that also rpgmvp. I tried using locale emulator and changed it to japanase also doesn't work.
I had this issue as well. Typically it's caused by extracting without translating, but all the moon runes in the filenames were preserved just fine. I solved it by manually decrypting every encrypted image in the /img/whatever folders with . There are only 7 files, so it wasn't much of a hassle.

Included the filenames, and the decrypted .pngs. Just extract into your /data/www/img to fix it.

No idea if this will cause problems down the line, or if there are encrypted non-image files that will come up later in gameplay.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
I had this issue as well. Typically it's caused by extracting without translating, but all the moon runes in the filenames were preserved just fine. I solved it by manually decrypting every encrypted image in the /img/whatever folders with . There are only 7 files, so it wasn't much of a hassle.

Included the filenames, and the decrypted .pngs. Just extract into your /data/www/img to fix it.

No idea if this will cause problems down the line, or if there are encrypted non-image files that will come up later in gameplay.
Well, if what you are saying is true, that would mean the uploads in the OP are all fucked, and literally everybody should be having these problems.

...I'm gonna take an educated guess (bet) and assume it's the compressed version you both are using. Wish people would just say that before troubleshooting.

EDIT: Yup, sure enough, here's the culprit (System.json), which the compressed version effed up (or rather, didn't decrypt everything that was needed for the game to run as "non-encrypted")...
1687496247657.png
If it says no encryption is present there, then it will be looking for simple .png files, not .rpgmvp (encrypted) image files, and since they (the ones mentioned in your post) are still .rpgmvp files (ergo haven't been decrypted for whatever reason -well, probably because they had JP characters in their filenames, and the automated decrypt process couldn't deal with them for w/e-, during the compression process) every time the game needs these files, it will throw an error. I'm too lazy to check if any more exist (well, checked: nope, fortunately). But the very same could happen to audio files.

Be at least a little bit more wary of compressed versions, peeps. That (*) is there for a reason behind them in the OP(s)...

Booblador

Nov 1, 2021
So uh.. is it okay for me to play this game first and skip the previous game or will i miss out on a lot of stuff and large part of the story?

Been wanting to play this game since it looks interesting and it's animated. The previous one doesn't have animated tag on it so i wanna skip it and go straight for this game

gallows226

Jan 16, 2023
So uh.. is it okay for me to play this game first and skip the previous game or will i miss out on a lot of stuff and large part of the story?

Been wanting to play this game since it looks interesting and it's animated. The previous one doesn't have animated tag on it so i wanna skip it and go straight for this game
I played this game with no knowlege is was a sequel of sorts and was just fine.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017

The prequel came out 12 years ago, kinda shows, probs was a good game back in its days, though. Just your regular CG-upon defeat, run-of-the-mill RPG, with decent art and story. There is a very short recap of it at the beginning of this game. Probably will suffice.

Reactions: Kelpsie

baha_rojo

Dec 28, 2020

You will enjoy it, for this game is absolute bliss.
But you are losing the true lore, and the meaning of "sol"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Booblador
4.60 star(s) 80 Votes