VN Ren'Py Abandoned Solace: Prologue [v0.1.1][Sinful Scribes]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

FreakySoul

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2023
View attachment 2928994

Does that mean that if the player chooses one path the other is blocked or that the choices of another path would be blocked?
For example, I like to play good path (depending on the game) but at the same time there are times that it is good to have a "dark" choice in that path, if one chooses one path that automatically blocks the other choices?

Leaving that aside and taking into account that apparently (according to the overview) the player can choose which character to pursue, kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) too dev?

Thanks, good luck.
Path Choices: In this game, there are two distinct paths - the "good" and the "evil" path. Depending on the choices you make throughout the game, your character's moral alignment or story direction will shift accordingly. This means that your choices will indeed impact the outcome of the story. For example, if you consistently make morally "good" choices, your character will lean towards the "good" path, and vice versa for "evil" choices. The choices you make will effectively determine which storyline you follow, and some content may be exclusive to one path or the other.

Character Pursuit: You have the freedom to choose which characters you want to pursue in the game. If you want to focus on developing relationships or scenes with specific characters, you can do so by making choices that align with your preferences. You can essentially create your own "harem" of characters based on your interactions and choices in the game.

Kinks and Fetishes: In terms of kinks and fetishes, the game aims to provide flexibility. The game will not impose explicit content or kinks upon you without your consent. Instead, it offers a way to skip scenes that may contain such content. Skipping these scenes will not significantly affect the overall progression of the story, allowing you to tailor your gameplay experience to your comfort level and preferences.

To summarize, the game offers multiple paths, allowing players to influence the story's outcome through their choices. You can pursue different characters based on your preferences and, importantly, have the ability to skip explicit content or scenes that involve kinks or fetishes without significantly altering the storyline.

FreakySoul

Game Developer
Sep 10, 2023
Young mc is sinfully ugly.
Thank you for the feedback. I acknowledge that the initial design of the young MC didn't meet expectations, and I apologize for that. I'm aware of the issue, and I'm working on re-rendering and improving the character's appearance in the upcoming update to address this concern.

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
are certain girls linked to a particular path?
because with Anna, we have a "evil" choice but it improves our relationship with her (besides, I don't see how it's "evil" if it's her kink and she's the one who suggests it).
Also, the name of mc's ex is hidden during the flashback , it's information he's supposed to know so why hiding it?
Thanks for the game and good luck with it :)

Reactions: MrBenny

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Thank you for making a well adjusted protagonist who is not a retarded horndog. My eyes hurt from the amount of times they roll back into my skull from all the protagonists that go on a long monologue in their mind that goes something like this: ''Omg, she is so hot, my dick is getting hard already! Look at those boobs! I want to lick her nipples! Omg I need to calm down before she notices my erection and my drooling mouth.'' Every time they see any girl. Your protagonist is a breath of fresh air in this department. And yes that is so rare in games that I actually made a comment about it.

• Haha
Reactions: hysepReC

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Solace : Prologue [v0.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 184mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Here is my version of a textbox, if anyone want to change from the clear default one. Also, I included the 0x52_URM tool to allow others to see what is behind the story choices, as well see story requirement checks.

Installation:
Textbox.... Place the textbox png file into your gui folder, and start your game. ( Solace-0.1-win/game/gui/textbox.png )

0x52_URM tool.....Place the file into your game folder and start your game.
(When ever a story choice or requirement check happens, a small rectangle box will appear in the top left hand corner of your screen. Click on expand and then show, to see what's behind the choices.)

Enjoy.

Image of the changed textbox.
screenshot0001.png

Image showing the 0x52_URM tool.
screenshot0002.png

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
are certain girls linked to a particular path?
because with Anna, we have a "evil" choice but it improves our relationship with her (besides, I don't see how it's "evil" if it's her kink and she's the one who suggests it).
Also, the name of mc's ex is hidden during the flashback , it's information he's supposed to know so why hiding it?
Thanks for the game and good luck with it :)
Well, using the 0x52_URM tool (alt m, search rel)...I noticed if you choose to order Anna to do a sexual a act while in your room, MC gets a relationship point for Anna.. But the other choice, no point for Anna....So I guess that might be the case for path choices, girls align to good or evil paths. But I could be wrong, as this is the first release...and it's too soon to tell.

Kuokaman

Dec 15, 2021
I really like the game and the promised important decisions but the dialogues needs refinement, they seem sometimes strange. For example an adult girl comes to Mc asking if she can play with him as they did in childhood (and no, she didn't mean anything kinky). Also the scene with the maid ready to do anything seemed unnatural to me.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
First thanks for the answer and detailed explanation now..
Character Pursuit: You have the freedom to choose which characters you want to pursue in the game. If you want to focus on developing relationships or scenes with specific characters, you can do so by making choices that align with your preferences. You can essentially create your own "harem" of characters based on your interactions and choices in the game.
When you say that we can choose which character to pursue depending on the choices, does that mean that there will be characters exclusive to each path? For example, in the good path there will be characters with whom the player cannot establish a relationship since they are exclusive to bad path and the same thing happens the other way around? (if so, it reminds me of Ataegina with 3 different bad/good/neutral paths where depending on the path, content was lost with some characters)

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I appreciate your inquiry regarding the direction of our project and the inclusion of certain tags. While we do value creativity and diversity in content, I want to clarify our vision for this project.

We do not plan to include NTR, Swinging, Sharing, or Lesbian themes in our project. While we have deep respect for creators and individuals who enjoy these tags, our project's storyline and vision are not aligned with these themes.

We believe in crafting a narrative that resonates with a wide audience while staying true to our creative vision. We sincerely thank you for your understanding and support. If you have any more questions or would like to discuss other aspects of our project, please feel free to reach out on discord or here. Your engagement is important to us, and we are here to address any inquiries you may have.
I see, first of all, good work looks great.

From what I can understand, they plan to focus on a rich story that gives meaning to the actions (and sexual scenes) rather than simply fanservice, right?

If so, you have my respect, the sexual scenes are good but a story that makes you care about what happens to the characters is always going to be much better, just remember not to make it too heavy for the players.

Good luck. (y) :sneaky:

Reactions: TheDick69+

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
The red hed looks sexy will keep a watch out for this one when there more content.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SolacePrologue-0.1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes