4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
aiFWUnR_9zLW0UyUfKTtzc3mZqfIu3ZVh4UPRtEgVEc9k6x7n0nMyhTinocbNwtL.png

Overview:
SSS is a game for adults on a personal computer. In this game you will learn how hard it is for a future detective to fulfill his duties. What he has to go to save the lives of innocent people. You will meet good and evil, gain friends and enemies. When you work under cover, you have to step over the law and moral norms. Sex as a way to ingratiate yourself and raise your reputation? Of course! Can you solve the mystery of the space station?
Thread Updated: 2019-03-12
Release Date: 2019-03-11
Developer: Zloy_Banan
Censored: No
Version: Beta 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

KabinetNachRuka.png Intro1.png MastrFlory4v2.png Intro2.png MechLieutPartyv2.png MedOsmotr7NoNoise.png MechanicSex4.png

Sun Quan

Oct 10, 2017
EDIT: Posted as a review.

Apologies, it's been a long time since I actually posted one. I had to figure out how it was done.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
It's not a bad start so far. The most annoying part is running back and forth throughout the ship. Even with the Shift key run it's still time consuming and annoying. The only other thing that was buggy / annoying was the time jumps after sleeping. It was easy to mess up people's schedules (namely Emily) by going to bed at odd times during the day and waking up early in the morning or late at night.

The minigames are easy enough not to be a big bother. They're repetitive but don't take up a lot of time so it's not a huge chore doing them to move the story forward. I only tried out the shoot gallery thing once then decided it wasn't worth bothering with. Shooting will probably be important later on but for now it was easily ignored. The Tab Key hints give you a decent idea of where to go, so following the story path wasn't too bad other than a few hiccups trying to find Tiffany. Getting money was annoying at first but, once I figured out both good and bad rep are useful and don't detract from one another, it was easy enough to get it by stealing it from Stateroom lockers and simply doing my office job when the options were available. I'd like to see the regen rate of the job increased.

The character models look pretty good and there are a lot of them scattered around the ship so there's a lot of potential there for future sexy shenanigans. The animations were pretty good as well. So far there's not a lot to the investigation plot line so I can't comment on it but the rest of the story is decently imaginative. It's fun just to see what you can get up to trying to seduce the ship ladies. Looking forward to more Akane scenes.

As I said earlier, it's not a bad start overall. I'll probably continue to keep an eye on it to see where the dev takes it.
You should post this in the review tab.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
I wonder if some of the character designs were inspired by Nanocrisis/Hounds of the Blade

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Especially early on, the game could use a minimap, or just a map. Or even a "general direction indicator triangle thingy" racing around the edge of the screen. Or nice blue floorlight indicators guiding you in the right general direction would be really awesome.
After a while, it's easy to remember where everything and everyone is supposed to be, but early on, it isn't weird to end up at engineering while trying to find the command center or whatever to introduce yourself.

Similar with keyboard shortcuts: there is a screen for it, very early on in the game, but it would be very helpful if that information could be pulled up at any time.

Reactions: Moisan4
Oct 14, 2018
I seem to be getting stuck at the point where I find Tiffany's bra and she wakes up and says "Is it time to wake up.. ?" or something along those lines. I'm just unable process in the dialog after that, any ideas ?

Oct 14, 2018
Where the hell did you find that?
So, after day "0" I wake up and they basically throw a party in the canteen. During that party it shows a girl who flashes her tits who's apperently called Tiffany. Then I go around and ask all the people that was at the party, if they know who Tiffany is. Turns out no one knows, so the log tells me to go look for clues in the canteen, north side (the top) of the canteen I see a pink bra,I pick it up and it says Tiffany on it, then I get prompted to a dialog which is of Tiffany completely naked, streaching and asking if it's time to wake up. But I cannot continue the dialog from there, and have to alt + f4 the game.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Is it possible to change the keymap ? I do not use the qwerty layout and it is a bit bothersome to navigate through the game.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I seem to be getting stuck at the point where I find Tiffany's bra and she wakes up and says "Is it time to wake up.. ?" or something along those lines. I'm just unable process in the dialog after that, any ideas ?
No issue here. Maybe it is a bug or you did not have enough BR. When I reached that point the MC already did the mechanic.

Edit: you did break into Tiffany's room to get the dialogue, right ?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote