RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
On threesome after every orgasm the fighters change position, is this a bug or Feature? 1vs1 i dont have that problem. How can deactivated that please?
Am, I was gonna say that you probably had the "switch positions after cumming" option activated but if it doesn't trigger on the 1v1 scenarios then it definitely sounds like a bug .w.

Jun 7, 2020
hey someone has a save please, mine still get corrupted from time to time, I've tried to find it in the search bar but im dumb :p thanks!

Dan Druff

Jul 1, 2022
Has anyone tried out yet? It's only a small update that fixes some bugs, but there is some pink smoke over the city for what that's worth.

dffsa

Aug 11, 2021
The games just keeps crashing. Whenever I open it, the game crashes before I can see the main menu. I've tried other games like kinky fight club but it didn't crash. I'd tried updating the drivers for many times, but none of them worked.
How to solve it? I'd be appreciated if someone could tell me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: After enlarging my RAM from 8gb to 16gb,the game could finally open. But it was weird as I could even open it using my former computer which had a RAM of 4gb. LOL

Last edited:

whodehell

Feb 11, 2021
I have a similar issue as the guy above, but my RAM is already 16gb already, so I'm not sure what I can do. Kinky Fight Club 2 Demo does this too for me, but Kinky Fight Club 1 and things like Pure Onyx don't. I've updated my drivers, but still nothing. Any ideas on why this could be and how I could change it would be nice.

dffsa

Aug 11, 2021
I have a similar issue as the guy above, but my RAM is already 16gb already, so I'm not sure what I can do. Kinky Fight Club 2 Demo does this too for me, but Kinky Fight Club 1 and things like Pure Onyx don't. I've updated my drivers, but still nothing. Any ideas on why this could be and how I could change it would be nice.
i tried reinstalling my system and the game worked smoothly. maybe you should considerate it:(

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
I think that issue is somewhat related to something with unity and drivers not up to date in notebooks. I haven't seen it happen on desktop computers, but usually updating drivers makes it go away.
(I have no idea what causes it, this is just some internal unity stuff)

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
I think that issue is somewhat related to something with unity and drivers not up to date in notebooks. I haven't seen it happen on desktop computers, but usually updating drivers makes it go away.
(I have no idea what causes it, this is just some internal unity stuff)
i think it related with unity because my drivers always keep update, or something with what call is BepInEx (my folder game dont have it?)

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes