Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Yeah if you want to play as a femboy sadly there's a relatively thin amount of games with good possibilities. More often than not I find myself having to create a flat chested futa in order to properly simulate the feel of a femboy cause the default males look awful for that XD
I know right? There need to be a lot more femboy protag options in games period.

nsc

Jan 6, 2018
I know that Pillory and Chair Bondage heavy traps were added in with the last patch, does anyone have any idea where they are located?
Sorry, but has anyone found any of them? I can't seem to find any of the traps for these, just the normal table/x-cross traps

HSIDHSHSHDDH

Aug 23, 2020
Since I downloaded 1.0.1 whenever I am trying to open the game it just shows black screen I can hear the sound but cant do anything it doesnt repond ! Previous version worked fine on my PC . Anyone knows how to solve this issue ? ( sorry for bad english )

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Sorry, but has anyone found any of them? I can't seem to find any of the traps for these, just the normal table/x-cross traps
Not entirely sure if it's still the case in the newer versions, but in the version I played the most (I think 0.9) the first blue trap was always the x-cross, then the table, x-cross again and so forth. Most likely the new bondage furniture follow the same pattern, first x-cross, second blue trap is table, then either pillory or chair, then the other, then it starts from the beginning again.

inei1888

May 20, 2023
I would like to see attempted escapes from capture result in something more than just restarting, or there being a result to letting the first set of enemies after capture run a train on your character. But overall, while the models could be better, this is surprisingly good.

profsji

Feb 25, 2023
New mod version for game version 0.9+

Changes
- Vibration output synchronized to sex animations
- Can disable undress mod in config file, for male character, staying dressed or if you don't like it
- Fix threesomes bugging out when using mod (I think)

Installation
- Download latest BepInEx Unity IL2CPP for Windows x64 games:
- Extract into game folder
- Add mod files to \BepInEx\plugins\ folder and start game
- Configuration files are in \BepInEx\config\. You can disable console messages in BepInEx.cfg: UnityLogListening = false

Mod Download
Download
Does this use the latest version of buttplug? I seem to be having a keepalive issues on satisfyer and I thought those were supposed to be fixed in the latest buttplug.

PS love the mod

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
changelog? whats in this update?

• Fixed an issue that could cause Mayhem to trigger on characters that haven’t completed the story.
  • Fixed an issue with a missing animation
  • Fixed an issue that could cause Inner thoughts to stop working after completing a stage
  • Added a failsafe to prevent a possible stuck issue, (I still haven’t found the root of the issue, hopefully this prevents it)
  • Fixed an issue that could cause the player to win and lose at the same time
  • Fixed an issue with the capture system
  • The end of campaign event no longer triggers after you completed the stage for the first time ( the Stage 3 - Area 6 level is now playable as any other level)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: glaxofi01

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
Just so this could get added to OP:

1.0.3 bugfixes
  • Fixed an issue that could cause Mayhem to trigger on characters that haven’t completed the story.
  • Fixed an issue with a missing animation
  • Fixed an issue that could cause Inner thoughts to stop working after completing a stage
  • Added a failsafe to prevent a possible stuck issue, (I still haven’t found the root of the issue, hopefully this prevents it)
  • Fixed an issue that could cause the player to win and lose at the same time
  • Fixed an issue with the capture system
  • The end of campaign event no longer triggers after you completed the stage for the first time ( the Stage 3 - Area 6 level is now playable as any other level)

1.0.2 Mayhem
  • Fixed an issue with Steam Cloud saves not being set up properly
  • Fixed an issue that could cause players to get stuck if they are knocked into heavy bondage traps when no enemies are available
  • Fixed an animation in heavy bondage that would play a F/F version on non female targets sometimes
  • Fixed an issue with two long hairs being incorrectly in the list of short hairs
  • Fixed an issue with missing hair
  • Fixed an issue that could cause an enemy to get stuck in the roof of the Manor
  • Fixed an issue that could cause an enemy to get stuck in the roof of the Dojo
  • Optimized the Gallery scene, increasing performance on older computers and reducing loading time
  • Slightly increased general performance in older computers
  • After completing the story, you unlock the option to return to the hub after completing a stage
  • Added Mayhem Mode! Once you complete the story, you unlock Mayhem mode. When entering the map, a random area will be marked red, in that area the final boss will swap to a different villain (including bonus area bosses!) and it will also spawn some of his minions in the map (each boss has 4 minions related to them). Enemies in Mayhem areas will be stronger, for a more endgame-ish challenge!
  • Fixed an issue that caused the capture mode to get stuck sometimes
  • Fixed an issue with some cyber restraints being incorrectly set up in the selection: cyber yokes, cyber torso binders and cyber back binders were swapped.
  • Ninja enemies are now properly tagged as ninjas (for naming purposes)
  • Added a failsafe to prevent a stuck issue on the Dojo stage
  • Fixed an issue with an animation having the incorrect cum animation
  • Removed an incorrect line in the pause tab
  • Fixed an issue with sounds not properly set for Ground Oral 2 animation
  • Added missing animations to the preferred positions preview system
  • Reduced the penalties to escape at higher levels to not make it impossible to escape (it still may be impossible to escape sometimes due to build choices)
  • Fixed an issue with an achievement getting unlocked earlier than intended

Reactions: jttth

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SolasCityHeroes-1.0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

GtxGamer_

Oct 14, 2022
Does the female has 'bald or shaved head'?
Haven't looked at it yet , but maybe you can't as far as I know .

Is there anyway to play battle again Male enemy only?
You could just take a peek under settings after you login into your character. There's an option where you could set your enemies gender under general settings , just set it to >Only male enemies.

image_2023-07-20_152651262.png

Reactions: PromiseSteele
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes