Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
-brevity-
Not sure what you quite mean with the image as the game selects lines randomly from a text file and the position there is bukkake which is a percentage chance to occur based on your personal settings. It has barely any impact visually on if your dominating or being dominated fully since it's more of an extra position I believe. So you can change the text file to have better lines that you like and turn off the chance of a bukkake.

With positions occurring that are on your reject list, the game does state that enemies are less likely to choose stuff on that list so it's not a 0% chance to be chosen. Additionally enemies have a position pool of 4 max I believe which for each enemy is different and only viewable in the gallery and so since you can't turn off enemies as there's no Arena mode in the game to do so and nothing in the game's settings to allow for that.
I did hope that the latest update's name was going to make it possible from it introducing the Mayhem mode however after looking at the notes as much as possible...it is just so you get a random boss in a different stage with minions tied to that boss's theme. No mention of being able to select specific enemies and just fight for as long as you can and such. Sadly a lot of fighting games include an arena like mode (recent rare exception was Eris Dysnomia which it's pre-qual didn't include it) I wish they do end up including them even after release but it has been an even rarer occurrence.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Why don't I have female clothing options like corsets and bodysuit leotards for my male character, and vice versa for female characters?

Last edited:

leequangson

Oct 27, 2018
get their extasy high by means of fetish effects and/or bondage attachments - when the extasy maxes (maybe a bit afterwards) without any enemy animations going on the MC starts masturbating afaik
thanks, finally saw the masturbation animation and felt disappointed Sadge

Jizzer

Jul 1, 2018
Suddenly punching and kicking stopped working on this latest version. Anyone else experiencing the same? I can throw a random punch or kick but not like constantly. Can't win like this. Covering up works from C button but most of the time Z and X produce nothing.

diesel009

Jul 21, 2021
Suddenly punching and kicking stopped working on this latest version. Anyone else experiencing the same? I can throw a random punch or kick but not like constantly. Can't win like this. Covering up works from C button but most of the time Z and X produce nothing.
is that on 1.0.2? mine works fine mayhem mode not so much

justedufun

Mar 30, 2018
Hey guys, idk if it's me beeing blind or what, but when i finish a stage, i don't seems to be able to go back to the hub ? I can only keep going stage after stage without a break in the hub.
1688304763095.png

gtdqrhm343

Jan 2, 2023
Hey guys, idk if it's me beeing blind or what, but when i finish a stage, i don't seems to be able to go back to the hub ? I can only keep going stage after stage without a break in the hub.
Can't say if this comfort you, but I noted the same problem (problem?) when moved from 0.9.something to this 1.0.1.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
View attachment 2739697
Yeah got the same problem too, I thought it was something exclusive for the Area 6 missions but seeing your picture it seems like its constant. Which is weird .w.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Yeah, you do have some heeled boots but its kinda annoying how limited the repertoire of clothing for male characters is on most games.
That is so frustrating. Ngl, I've always wanted there to be a femboy chainmail bikini and crop top armor like the sexy female characters wear in other games.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
That is so frustrating. Ngl, I've always wanted there to be a femboy chainmail bikini and crop top armor like the sexy female characters wear in other games.
Yeah if you want to play as a femboy sadly there's a relatively thin amount of games with good possibilities. More often than not I find myself having to create a flat chested futa in order to properly simulate the feel of a femboy cause the default males look awful for that XD

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Weoooo as this is unity made you may be able to mod it as there isn't one currently nor is there an option to stop the de-spawning as far as I know. Though lag will probably occur in my mind.

Feed99

Apr 7, 2023
Edit: Just tried out the mod that reduces enemies clumping, but it doesn't seem to reduce the amount of enemies in each wave, so that doesn't help
My assumption when I saw that one was that you wouldn't get enemies all standing in one spot, so you don't get the effect of one enemy with 4 or more arms trying to hit you all at once

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes