enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Sidescroller wouldn't need higher poly models since they'd only make an appreciable difference in larger monitors, and even then players would be too engaged in the action to appreciate it often. But scenes with 1-3 figures and the opportunity for close-up shots really need smoother details; those boxy butts and boobs are too distracting. Increasing vertex count, even doubling it, would not greatly increase file size since there's only a handful of base models (probably fewer).

nsc

Jan 6, 2018
I know that Pillory and Chair Bondage heavy traps were added in with the last patch, does anyone have any idea where they are located?

95Sty

Aug 15, 2018
Cutscene fails to start in 6-3, resulting in fighting an immortal, constantly regenerating HP mastermind. This has happened 3 times in a row, so I'm marking it as a gamebreaking bug and will set it aside until I can actually finish it.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Cutscene fails to start in 6-3, resulting in fighting an immortal, constantly regenerating HP mastermind. This has happened 3 times in a row, so I'm marking it as a gamebreaking bug and will set it aside until I can actually finish it.
I have managed to beat them (I say "they" cause just like with the other enemies, it can be either male or female depending on your settings) but I did it on the Easy difficulty and by having sex with them until they got 1 hp left (For some reason, both Mastermind and Vi cannot be defeated by sex, you have to still give a last hit to them) but yeah even on easy the damage I was giving to them felt like it did nothing and seeing the history of BS on the fight systems of this game I didnt even bother to learn the mecanics. The game is nice sure but its fight mecanics leave a lot to be desired after the dev began overhauling the enemies for the worst.

Reactions: michalt26

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
I have managed to beat them (I say "they" cause just like with the other enemies, it can be either male or female depending on your settings) but I did it on the Easy difficulty and by having sex with them until they got 1 hp left (For some reason, both Mastermind and Vi cannot be defeated by sex, you have to still give a last hit to them) but yeah even on easy the damage I was giving to them felt like it did nothing and seeing the history of BS on the fight systems of this game I didnt even bother to learn the mecanics. The game is nice sure but its fight mecanics leave a lot to be desired after the dev began overhauling the enemies for the worst.
There are syringes that appear, you have to throw it at them multiple times, eventually they become weak enough to beat fairly easily

Last edited:
Reactions: michalt26

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
I wasn't sure, but that happened to me. Couldn't damage Mastermind with attacks, but managed to win with sexfights, dominating at least 5 times.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
The cutscene failing to start is a bug, but not technically a gamebreaking one. It can be a progress breaking one, because you miss out on being told in the cutscene that there are syringes that appear on the ground during the fight that are one use melee weapons that lower masterminds stats when you hit them with them, which includes their regeneration speed.

I think if you hit them 5 times they reached the point of going down reasonbly easily. You can technically work around this by beating them in a sex fight because they don't regenerate during the fight, so as long as you don't escape they won't regenerate.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I have some issues with the combat. First of all, characters clip through each other. Second, enemies always manage to land the first hit regardless if you strike them first, plus they can knock you down from a jump attack, like what the fuck? How is that fair? Third, some enemy attacks are cheap and can't be interrupted, and four, even though I had the difficulty set to easy, the game is still unfairly cheap by the aforementioned issues and that you get mobbed by multiple enemies who all can attack relentlessly and drain a large chunk of your health.

And on a side tangent, how are there femboys if none of the male characters look anything like femboys? Give them more feminine clothing, more feminine looking hair, and take the facial hair off of them, like Jesus.

Last edited:

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Are the bonus levels supposed to scale up in difficulty? The second time I ran through with the same hero, the enemies took more hits to KO, and they started applying bondage more frequently. They weren't insurpassable or unplayable, though. I just wondered whether I did something with my character that weakened it or if it's supposed to get harder.

Btw, I played through on medium combat difficulty with easy restraints on, hands cuffed, anal plugged. Adding the gag made it more difficult, but kind of annoying. Still, with the right sex talents you can recover from anything and reach the end. Tried cuffing legs too, but you really have to get through a tedious amount of repetitious sex (not to mention lots of lame position selections) to generate the special to free yourself and actually get into the gameplay.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
For the third time I played through Mastermind's lair and didn't see the heroes vs villains showdown until I'd already passed it. Climactic moment dashed x3! I wasn't even running, I was just marching along the far end of the stage where I'd get the best view of the approach, and from the best view, I should have seen the most important stage set! I saw nothing that set the scene apart from the rest of the repetitive scrolling background. You shouldn't be masking the climax of the scene in an ambush, you should be building up anticipation of it, displaying gradually more details that make it clear you aren't going where you've been before. Defeating Mastermind with repetitive and overly repeated sexual combat, and without any explanatory prelude, was not exciting, it was tedious.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
really enjoyed playing this game ...took my time at it made my arthrits mess up really bad so had no choice but to take my time playing it.....its a well thought out game and loved all the mechanics too
i just beat the master mind not sure if anything more is next or not BUT sure cant wait for an update see where this game goes to next

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
This:
1687984339043.png
Dude, you're already broken.
Why is it that every time this heroine starts a stage, I have to watch a wanker stand there, and actually fight a dominance battle with that weak shit just to lock in more of it? I don't get that with my hero character.

For that fucking matter, why do they select the lamest shit that I've already added to my reject list? Positions that look nice for a total of 2 seconds but would never scratch the itch, positions that would be promising if their angles weren't so implausible, and other positions that make no anatomical sense for anyone involved! I got some of that in my hero playthrough, but my heroine playthrough has been plagued with these.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes