Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
the changelog in the OP mentions a bunch of fixes but no new content. is that correct or is the changelog incomplete??

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SolasCityHeroes-1.0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Gagdy

Dec 14, 2018
i remember there was an option to change % of enemies being of certein gender is there no longer this option? did i imagine this option being there?

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Why are there no threesome animation when in restrains? Seem like a wasted opportunity.

Also, a finer control of opponents and roles (percentage, raer than on/off)

NobleLeader65

Dec 28, 2018
the filesize? the changelogs mention a fair bit of optmizations. adding to that:
"Removed some of the not really used secondary characters "
also i may be missing something, but the succubus and domina levels seems to be gone. not the characters unlocked though. not sure.
They still exist, you just need to beat 6-3 to unlock them again, along with the other bonus levels

Reactions: Nait Sieve

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
They still exist, you just need to beat 6-3 to unlock them again, along with the other bonus levels
ah, i see. that's good, thanks. now i just need to get to the final boss without being blind and crippled like in the first run. and find out how to actually make an impact on her lol.

JuniorJ

Jun 6, 2021
ah, i see. that's good, thanks. now i just need to get to the final boss without being blind and crippled like in the first run. and find out how to actually make an impact on her lol.
If you figure out how to beat mastermind, let us know :D

Extreme3201

Mar 30, 2023
If you figure out how to beat mastermind, let us know :D
You have to stay alive for a while.I mean just run and avoid Mastermind,and then you will see some syringes on the floor.Use them on Mastermind and he will get weakened everytime you use it.After use it 3 or 4 times(I think),Mastermind will finally have normal stat so you can beat Mastermind easily.(Keep in mind that Mastermind will start to use his clones when you use syringes)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes