Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Well according to the itch.io page, he may do an expansion in the future
Oh god please yes. So many moments where I think it lacks "something"; where I think SCH is almost there but not quite yet. Sure, most likely because some major dickhead wasted lots of MrZeds time by getting trained to work with him on SCH but then leaving & ghosting him when when he was needed. That sucked but the release of SCH should have been moved to a later date because of that; not stuff cut short with what feels like a rushed end :confused:

Reactions: Dracis3D

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Oh god please yes. So many moments where I think it lacks "something"; where I think SCH is almost there but not quite yet. Sure, most likely because some major dickhead wasted lots of MrZeds time by getting trained to work with him on SCH but then leaving & ghosting him when when he was needed. That sucked but the release of SCH should have been moved to a later date because of that; not stuff cut short with what feels like a rushed end :confused:
Well remember, we're not talking a huge dev company that can easily afford to push back a game, maybe Zed needed the money and decided better to release, make the money and update at a later date rather than push back

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
My Heroine isn't gagged, but she can't seem to pickup that purple injection item

Also, what is that Yellow Ball under the health and special meters, it's not a restraint

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
Well remember, we're not talking a huge dev company that can easily afford to push back a game, maybe Zed needed the money and decided better to release, make the money and update at a later date rather than push back
naw, many devs move release dates back weeks, months and even years and still milk supporters :FacePalm: and they are active on this very forum with mods supporting them :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:
HOWEVER, I am glad that Mr.Zed here is not one of them. SCH is quality product. Wish the dev much success.

Reactions: Artemissu

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Don't get me wrong; I love SCH. And I really hope it will get its expansion.

naw, many devs move release dates back weeks, months and even years and still milk supporters :FacePalm: and they are active on this very forum with mods supporting them :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:
HOWEVER, I am glad that Mr.Zed here is not one of them. SCH is quality product. Wish the dev much success.
So true. There are quite a few pat games I knew before MrZed even started with KFC. Now he has released his third game and a Demo of KFC2 and a lot of the before mentioned games are still there; slowly crawling forward.

That said I doubt any fan of his would have threw a hissy fit if he had announced a 3 months delay for final release because of what happened since he is known to deliver.

Last edited:

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Thanks for the kind words!
I'm happy you guys enjoy the game
I didn't postpone it because I wanted to finish it. I always add some new content to the game ecah month, and with Solas City Heroes I was adding one stage per month. So it didn't feel right to me to just keep adding for the sake of adding more.

But all in all, I wanted to move to other projects, I was already getting a bit burned out of Solas City Heroes. However, due to the good reception it got I will announce later on some cool stuff coming to it in the future.

I will still keep updating with small bugfixes, but the main focus in the next months will be Kinky Fight Club 2

Also, this wasn't mentioned much, but just so you guys know, you can share your Dirty Talk / Innerthougts lines with others, and even share your characters.

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
I didn't postpone it because I wanted to finish it. I always add some new content to the game ecah month, and with Solas City Heroes I was adding one stage per month. So it didn't feel right to me to just keep adding for the sake of adding more.

But all in all, I wanted to move to other projects, I was already getting a bit burned out of Solas City Heroes. However, due to the good reception it got I will announce later on some cool stuff coming to it in the future.

I will still keep updating with small bugfixes, but the main focus in the next months will be Kinky Fight Club 2

Also, this wasn't mentioned much, but just so you guys know, you can share your Dirty Talk / Innerthougts lines with others, and even share your characters.

SCH is pretty damn good compared to most games, the grinding is a bit annoying but the gameplay is pretty spicy compared to all the Renpy VNs or RPGmaker VNs thats for sure.

The inclusion of bondage in this game is pretty good. If I do have a suggestion it would be options for tattoos and piercings and a gallery mode

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021

I've played some of your games before, but yeah, I think SCH is your best, really love the game.

I look forward to any future expansions, and will really love to see a sequel game as well.

HeroineHunter

Jun 17, 2020
Could never get the custom dirty talk to work right. Following the instructions with a custom file it just disabled all the dirty talk and bugged out the games music.

Was it worked out by the 1.0 release?

Reactions: OnyxShadow

balkanese

May 8, 2023
Thank you for all your work. Keep going, you are making the kind of content i am looking for.

Thanks again, Man

KaliaLC

Aug 12, 2021
This is a solid game and I'm having a lot of fun with it. I appreciate that the various fetishes are easy to customize.
Would it be possible to add an InnerThoughts category for when an enemy cums?
Male/Female/FutaCumsThoughts

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Honestly I don't care tht much for bug fixes to be updated, it's the new content that I feel is disrespecting to the people who fund the game to be out very soon.
On another topic, I have no idea what soft block bug could be. If someone finds a bug reporting it is the way to make sure it will be fixed
Here are two bugs I found with the 0.9.1 version, not sure if resolved in 1.01, sometimes when defeated the heroine gets stuck in midair, and when the heroine is captured, sometimes the villains girls just stand around and do nothing.

I noticed both these issues in the second area (the three levels involving the police) of the game.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes