ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Is there a way to remove facial hair from male characters?
For enemies, right now there isn't. I recall it being brought up before as something someone else wanted to do, but wasn't able to. I assume you can do it for a male player character, because there are all sorts of customization options, but again I've only done female characters myself.

One of the suggestions for DLC that got suggested by some people in the discord (I was one of those who made the suggestion) was the ability to fully customize enemy units like you can customize yourself. It was a little while ago, and from what I remember we didn't get confirmation one way or another that it would be included in the future, but there is hope, because Zed does plan to come back to add more content to the game after making some progress and demos of his next game Kinky Fight Club 2.

This was all a long winded way of saying, you're stuck with the facial hair for now. If you're lucky, in the future you can do something about it.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
Maurrices we only just today (according to Itch.io) reached Mr.Zed's 30 day no pirate rule so I believe within the next few days or so maybe it maybe shared around....however the bugfixed version is still on 22 days so if you want that one (which is likely) your going to have to wait at least 8 more days.
It seems like bugfix versions should be exempt from this tradition if they don't add significant content.

For the record, I'm actually planning to buy this once I can confirm that the game-breaking soft lock from 0.9 has been fixed.

Quality_chemistry

May 8, 2019
So im not too sure if you are still open to suggestions or how hard this would even be to implement but I just finished the full game and got the "investing in the future" upgrade. Went to create a new character and found that the opening set of costumes were limiting. Would it be possible to have a similar upgrade with a high cost that would open some more of the shop up for a new character?
Thanks!

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
so.. when it says gay as a tag in a game like this.. is it going to a nightmare fueled time like when I played as a dude in skyrim and forgot to take off a sex mod.. next thing I knew, a guard was ramming my asshole until I died.. :censored::cry:
Nope. When it says gay, it means you have complete control over the gender of your hero character and the gender of any enemies you fight. You can be male, female, futa, a femboy, whatever, and fight male enemies, female enemies, futa enemies, femboy enemies or some sort of mix. So you can include or not include the gay content at your leisure.

Reactions: Shadowclonezero

dhereaper

Dec 4, 2017
The full game is still not on here? This is some impressive holding out.
Is not like it has full overhaul from the 0.9 version, it has little few new things and still same shitty graphics.

If it was a good game it would have been on torrents day 1 from release, it is just that this game is not worth.

• Angry
Reactions: 301stLegion

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Honestly I don't care tht much for bug fixes to be updated, it's the new content that I feel is disrespecting to the people who fund the game to be out very soon.
On another topic, I have no idea what soft block bug could be. If someone finds a bug reporting it is the way to make sure it will be fixed

Aspectof4

Nov 5, 2019
I'm on 9.1. and the softlock bug I think I get is when I completely run out of Stamina and I would anticipate some sort of game over or whatever comes after, instead my character just awkwardly floats a bit above the ground, feet in the air, and nothing happens anymore. The enemies just stand around doing nothing, and the only thing I can do is Escape->Quit game

gtdqrhm343

Jan 2, 2023
This game has a lot of potential, really. To reach the top (my two cents) it should have also:
  • enemies using submission moves (e.g romero special, figure 4, dragon sleeper, bear hug...) in addition to standard punches and kicks;
  • more foot fetish;
  • adding in both fights and "punishment" whips (mainly, but also other BDSM weapons);
  • considering there's the option to add threesome for "punishment", there should be also this option for the fights. I mean, one enemy is blocking your arms from behind while the other is punching/kicking (whipping?) you. Also something like the double x moves in Rumble roses XX would be great.
Anyway, until now, a great job was done.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
This game has a lot of potential, really. To reach the top (my two cents) it should have also:
  • enemies using submission moves (e.g romero special, figure 4, dragon sleeper, bear hug...) in addition to standard punches and kicks;
  • more foot fetish;
  • adding in both fights and "punishment" whips (mainly, but also other BDSM weapons);
  • considering there's the option to add threesome for "punishment", there should be also this option for the fights. I mean, one enemy is blocking your arms from behind while the other is punching/kicking (whipping?) you. Also something like the double x moves in Rumble roses XX would be great.
Anyway, until now, a great job was done.
I don't think Zed is planning on adding content to Solas right now
So is it okay now to share the link? I think it's already 1 month after the bugfix.
Yes

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
I'm on 9.1. and the softlock bug I think I get is when I completely run out of Stamina and I would anticipate some sort of game over or whatever comes after, instead my character just awkwardly floats a bit above the ground, feet in the air, and nothing happens anymore. The enemies just stand around doing nothing, and the only thing I can do is Escape->Quit game
Maybe the 1.01 version doesn't have the bug

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes