ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
No femboys/traps?
You can set male enemies to be femboy's, which I think increases their butt size? Never used it myself, but I know the option is there in the options menu. And for the player character, you can customize it out the wazoo, and make whatever you want.

Also, I know some people have complained that the male enemies look rather feminine. Again, I wouldn't really know, because I went all female, but it's entirely possible it will be right up your ally.

You can also make female enemies futa, or a female character futa and just shrink the breasts if you want a femboy that way.

There is lots of customization in this game.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
You can set male enemies to be femboy's, which I think increases their butt size? Never used it myself, but I know the option is there in the options menu. And for the player character, you can customize it out the wazoo, and make whatever you want.

Also, I know some people have complained that the male enemies look rather feminine. Again, I wouldn't really know, because I went all female, but it's entirely possible it will be right up your ally.

You can also make female enemies futa, or a female character futa and just shrink the breasts if you want a femboy that way.

There is lots of customization in this game.
But can you also make your character a femboy?

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Maurrices we only just today (according to Itch.io) reached Mr.Zed's 30 day no pirate rule so I believe within the next few days or so maybe it maybe shared around....however the bugfixed version is still on 22 days so if you want that one (which is likely) your going to have to wait at least 8 more days.

Reactions: Maurrices

TerumiNin

Jan 9, 2019
Is there a way to unlock the stages through the saves/character info? I tried to find it but couldn't find anything logical. There was "current stage" and "hardcore stages" but they didn't change anything. Tried current stage while the game was open in case it would teleport. No idea what to put in the [] after hardcore stages. I tried [true] and [1, 2, 3, 4].

Essalar

Aug 2, 2017
Hello everyone Can anyone make a mod to get a "sex only" mode, in which the player's character would be excited faster, but not lose health after sex, and opponents, on the contrary, were excited slower so that there were more poses on each opponent and so you could go through the whole game? This mode is the only thing missing from this amazing game!!!

Essalar

Aug 2, 2017
Why not using the Sex gallery?
If you just want to see sex poses, this is suitable. On a special mode of passage (only sex) - it's completely different. The gallery does not give such feelings.

In general, taking this opportunity, thank you for the great games. You are one of the best authors of this site! Further creative enthusiasm and new masterpieces!

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
Thanks!

Could you elaborate a bit more on why the gallery is not good at this?
(I'm not just asking to be annoying, but to get feedback to improve the gallery on future projects)

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Thanks!

(I'm not just asking to be annoying, but to get feedback to improve the gallery on future projects)
I think what he's trying to say is that getting caught during actual gameplay is more exciting than seeing a gallery, and I wholeheartedly agree with the sentiment, because I'm also the same way

Essalar

Aug 2, 2017
Thanks!

PanIQ in message 1194 correctly expressed my thought. The gallery is just a set of poses, there is no sense of gameplay. For me personally, it is critically not enough that during sex (it is in the gameplay) the opponent is enough for one and a half passes and it ends. I would like to be able to watch several poses with one opponent (preferably different). And so that the hero does not go into captivity after a dozen approaches... Well, since there are many players with the opposite opinion, I'm talking about the mod (disabled mode).

TerumiNin

Jan 9, 2019
Also is there no way to edit the second color on outfits? It's always black and there's only one thing under "modify colors", it's colors as in plural so I'm confused.

Wololololo

Jan 21, 2018
Howdy guys, is there a way to stop the camera from wobbling around during any scene that's not fighting? I don't know if it's a mini game or not but it's kind of unbearable...

TerumiNin

Jan 9, 2019
is there a full gallery save?
It's on a per character basis. You can edit your save by finding the part where it says "Unlocked bosses: []" and put [0,1,2,3,20,19,4,5,8,6,7,9,10,11,12,13] to get the bosses for example.

Which still doesn't unlock levels for a new character but they'll be in the gallery.
Also despite being called a simulation the gallery thing still counts towards your sex stats in case you care about those. :unsure:

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes