ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
The save information is stored in the same place on your computer, not with the regular game files, so if you have two different versions installed they can share saves.

diesel009

Jul 21, 2021
The save information is stored in the same place on your computer, not with the regular game files, so if you have two different versions installed they can share saves.
yea i have 2 different versions the 9.1 from here with the mod installed and the released version from steam
i dont know if the mod works with the 1.0 version tho havent tried it

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
How do you deal with the mastermind? Combat deals zero damage and orgasms deal neglectable damage.

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
How do you deal with the mastermind? Combat deals zero damage and orgasms deal neglectable damage.
If you do a full sex damage build, you can kill them that way, though don't stop at anypoint or they will heal.

The way you are expected is there are one use syringes that spawn during the fight, if you pick them up, then attack while you are holding it you stab them with it. After 5 hits of those, they no longer have super regeneration. The initial release had a bug that made most people skip the scene that was meant to happen at the begining of the fight, which meant they missed out on learning about the item pickups.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I guess this cape which they tease on the settings screen is not actually available in-game?
1683128443262.png

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
I guess this cape which they tease on the settings screen is not actually available in-game?
View attachment 2592961
No capes sadly. And worse: No getting into Mighty Girls pants either! :confused:

SCH does feels a bit cut short in the end IMO.

I really hope MrZed re-visits that genre at some point in the future with a bit more manpower in the dev team and a bit bigger game; maybe with some open world stuff; lair customization; personal nemesis customization for epic hatefuck battles; some interaction with the NPCs outside the story shorts and more hero customization; as in not just Nightwing/Daredevil types but the more exotic superpowered ones.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
No capes sadly. And worse: No getting into Mighty Girls pants either! :confused:

I really hope MrZed re-visits that genre at some point in the future with a bit more manpower in the dev team and a bit bigger game; maybe with some open world stuff; lair customization; personal nemesis customization for epic hatefuck battles; some interaction with the NPCs outside the story shorts and more hero customization; as in not just Nightwing/Daredevil types but the more exotic superpowered ones.
You made me remind a meme that sums up pretty well how I feel about Mightygirl
DfWkQcJUwAAJuSZ.jpg

Reactions: Schlong50

rebelm1nd

Sep 26, 2020
1683147327265.png
Can't unlock new missions. I've beaten every mission here with nothing new in Grand hall. How to progress further? What am I missing? Please help

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
It did in fact have to have some content Zed intended to include get cut, because the programer that Zed hired on to help never actually produced the work he was hired on to make, and eventually ghosted him. Zed had to change his whole timetable around to account for having to do the programing work himself. He can do it, but he is not the most accomplished programer and knows it, which is why he had tried to hire help. It was a real shame.

Reactions: Schlong50

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
The controls of this game sucks, i dont know why and my pc is not weak.
It sounds more like your performance isnt good
Controls are old 2D fighting game style and its doing a good job at that, most people would say.

If you use an "older" Nvidia grafic card, its possible that it selects the in-built grafic card and you need to select your actual grafic card manually.

Update your drivers and see if you got odd settings for this game

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
I would love to support the Z-Team but I don´t feel like having my kink games on display on steam
And Itch.io wants my full detailed adress. Name, street, house number, bank access code (last one is a joke). Thats not comfortable either. I am not buying a physical product.

Is there a nice way to buy this?

Reactions: Allaxe
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes