Sep 13, 2021
So is the full version being posted here, or is it staying at 0.9.1? Just want to make sure, since I might buy the game otherwise. But dunno if it will get posted and I'll be saving $20, but I'd assume not rn. Just wanted to make absolutely sure.

Last edited:

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
This game made me realize I like bondage gear more than I thought
It looks nice ngl hehe.

The issue Im having with bondage in this game is that whenever it's active it makes the game exponentially harder to not fun levels. At least for me. Is not a big issue when you have 1 or 2, depending on the type, but when you have 4-5 more than challenging it turns quite frustrating.

nikkunamesu

Dec 26, 2019
The issue Im having with bondage in this game is that whenever it's active it makes the game exponentially harder to not fun levels. At least for me. Is not a big issue when you have 1 or 2, depending on the type, but when you have 4-5 more than challenging it turns quite frustrating.
Yeah, it can get annoying in the last levels. Focusing my character on being a sex fighter made it a bit less frustrating, though =P

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: RubyZeronyka

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Bug:
Female Mastermind is shown as male in the after combat dialouge. :WutFace: The masterplan to kill a boner succeeded.

After outfucking Mastermind she keeps standing up. After wresting her down for uhh... enough times that everyone in there needs a boat to escape I bit the bullet and knocked her down with a jab.

Unsure if a bug:
Difficulty overall seemed to be a bit increased and HP of Mastermind seems like it might be a bit much. The pounding she took was insane. It was not that it was undoable; just took a surprisingly amount of time.

• Haha
Reactions: ParanoidLurker
Sep 13, 2021
So after some looking, it does take a while for the thread to be updated. I'm not sure if it's something with Zed allowing it to be released here after a month. But I guess there's a high possibility it will be updated soon. Just that it will take a while, as 0.9.1's patreon post & update here had just over a month in posting difference. So maybe it'll be out here on the 25th of May or even later.

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
In the past update's he's stopped anything from being leaked prior to 30 days passing since the release of the update. Dunno if that prevents anyone from posting a post with links here but he'll target the links themselves probably so said poster will have to keep changing them whenever he takes them down and such.
The main thing to decide is if you want to basically pay the fee to skip the waiting time on getting it for free...or lose that money but enjoy the action now, now, now! (there's also cases I've seen of where a game never gets shared due to everyone respecting the dev's)

Sep 13, 2021
In the past update's he's stopped anything from being leaked prior to 30 days passing since the release of the update. Dunno if that prevents anyone from posting a post with links here but he'll target the links themselves probably so said poster will have to keep changing them whenever he takes them down and such.
The main thing to decide is if you want to basically pay the fee to skip the waiting time on getting it for free...or lose that money but enjoy the action now, now, now! (there's also cases I've seen of where a game never gets shared due to everyone respecting the dev's)
I see, that's fair, it's just that like I've said in the previous response. Played up until near the end of like 0.9.0 iirc. Which was just one final section away from the game being finished. Not exactly reading through thoroughly, to see that it was being sold for a full steam release. So I'm honestly really not exactly sure what to do still. I do know about some threads just even having free updates though, and even those not being added for no exact given reason. But with how tightly held this one is then, I guess I might have to actually buy it just for that final level. For now though I'll still wait for a bit...

Also on a completely different note. Whenever I started the game on 0.9, I initially muted my sound before I got to the game's settings (as I tend to do with just about any game due to very quick to be loud earbuds.) However for some reason during that time, it actually was still blasting at full volume despite it being off. Afterwards, I turned it on again after managing the settings, but despite it being UNMUTED now it turned off. I've tried to replicate just muting and unmuting when booting up the game, but for some reason I no longer get sound of ANY kind. Don't know if this is some strange ingrained glitch that carried over from my save?

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Is there some sort of online component? This is bizarrely laggy. Like I can play graphically intensive games without a problem but this thing runs like a snail. lol

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Is there some sort of online component? This is bizarrely laggy. Like I can play graphically intensive games without a problem but this thing runs like a snail. lol
Maybe something else in the background is running? Did not have that problem now or with my previous ~9y old rig & maxed visuals in both cases.

diesel009

Jul 21, 2021
how do you unlock succubus mode im full lvl10 corruption with full talents but cant seem to have it in the talent tress

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Maybe something else in the background is running? Did not have that problem now or with my previous ~9y old rig & maxed visuals in both cases.
It's not uncommon for me to be running two MMOs, and at least one relatively modern single player game simultaneously with their top graphic settings while listening to youtube in the background.

But for some reason this thing by itself runs like a snail.

Ah well, guess it just aint for me.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
dissapearing futa penis for MC.

Just a thought, bu you should probably handle it like a nomal limb - have bones part of the armature.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes