lordoftime

Apr 2, 2018
Hi! Anyone have save file with futa girl please ? :love: My savegame don't work with 9.1 version. I don't found the new stages on my savegame... :unsure:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SolasCityHeroes-0.9.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
From the creators of Solas City Heroes, and Horny Jail Villains (The mod for the former, given that name cause why not), behold!

Solas Dark As Fuck Dungeon, Fuck'em Up Edition!

2023-04-20_07_02_20-Solas_City_Heroes_GameCamera_2023-04-20-06-57-40_1920x1080_-_Windows_Photo...jpg 2023-04-20_07_02_36-Solas_City_Heroes_GameCamera_2023-04-20-07-00-50_1920x1080_-_Windows_Photo...jpg

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Is there any bondage furniture in the game for the heavy bondage stuff, besides when you get captured?
Anyone know if this has changed as I thought the blue capture trap boxes would count but they don't appear to.
Also there appears to be a bug that you can attack as you get trapped (via the blue capture trap boxes) which stands you up but as a result if you don't get assulted your trapped forever more as the keys to escape break and your forced to quit out of the level.

PS I searched quickly and noticed no one has said that the orange fire barrels or the blue eletric barrels do damage over time to your restaints and are the best way to get out of them if special is a pain to get as I find on hard difficult and hardcore mode turned on. However these only start to appear in area 5-1 I believe where you fight Powernerd so until then you got to be careful with getting put into restaints I find. The Ratist if you exclude the bonus areas then yes it's the last area in this version of the game, there's definately plans for more to come though but maybe just one or two at most I feel.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: KofiCatto

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Why are boss here often gender bent? I think bosses should have fixed genders regardless of settings
Because the Dev wants to enable people to meet a female, male or futa character. It's not unusual if you look at their past games, they have gender bender all over the place. Additionally what does it change as their text isn't gender based or rather why do you think they should have a set gender?
Anyway if you feel it's better set one way or another then as you said about the settings you can set it and change it freely between areas, only thing you lose is the credit boost.

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
Is it possible to configure game so only futas appear as enemies or futas and women, but no men? I looked into settings and I found where to switch that women turn into futas, but it seems I cant find anything how to turn of men as enemies for example it can be done in Dungeon Coup. And one other question - any chance there is a button that activate first person pov during h-scenes?

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Is it possible to configure game so only futas appear as enemies or futas and women, but no men? I looked into settings and I found where to switch that women turn into futas, but it seems I cant find anything how to turn of men as enemies for example it can be done in Dungeon Coup. And one other question - any chance there is a button that activate first person pov during h-scenes?
Yes there's an option to turn all enemies into females, and all females into futas. No, there is no first person

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
I believe it's this post ljj101017 that your wanting: https://f95zone.to/threads/solas-city-heroes-v0-9-1-mr-zed-mrzgames.102161/post-10356229
As the mod isn't named as "Solas Dark As Fuck Dungeon, Fuck'em Up Edition!" but it is the only mod as far I know. It took myself a bit of scrolling through to realize RubyZeronyka was saying a joke there about the name though didn't subtly link it incase misunderstandings occur but I am presuming though as I haven't played with the mod yet....need to though.....you know what....I'mma do that now.

BTW.... honwo is there any chance you can attempt to make the mod stroker compatible alongside vibrator compatible?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RubyZeronyka

AlyySAYED

Apr 26, 2020
Updated mod for version 0.7.1F

Features are pretty much the same (togglable/configurable via config): Bluetooth vibrator support, enemies avoid each other and don't clump, only 75% of hits will stagger enemies, enemies vary in height and speed, undress occurs in multiple stages with underwear, changed stage lighting with dynamic character shadows, night mode option by wearing Glasses N, glossy skin on player and enemies by level of arousal.
Corrected:
- Enemies are now fully normal size for sex scenes to prevent misalignment.
- Fix bug with incorrect or changing glossy skin

In addition, the "sex camera" can be disabled and camera will remain in the normal game side view during sex scenes. By default this feature is enabled, but can be disabled in the config like the others. Tried to make it zoom in from side but no worky so far, maybe in future.

Download
Mega
Pixeldrain
Can I change the height size of the enemies during sex?

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes