HSIDHSHSHDDH

Aug 23, 2020
Is there any way to make sexfights easier on hard mode like making it easier to escape or gaining domination ( at easier to escape) BTW I purchased all talents IDK why it is soo hard even without the bondage option turned on !!!

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Is there any way to make sexfights easier on hard mode like making it easier to escape or gaining domination ( at easier to escape) BTW I purchased all talents IDK why it is soo hard even without the bondage option turned on !!!
NGL this game has a lot of balancing issues, some things being way too easy to bypass while others being so damn annoying to deal with and the whole enemies overhaul instead of fixing it it severely worsened it. Like the damn black-red dressed enemies having a faster regeneration than Wolverine or enemies being able to hit you while in midair after being knocked out. Instead of staying in air then landing on the ground. In mid air they "stand up" and they even have the time to trigger a punch that always seem to bypass your defenses.

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Is there any way to make sexfights easier on hard mode like making it easier to escape or gaining domination
Have you found the talent trees?
It's somewhere hidden, like Character Sheet and then Skill Tree or something.

There are several talents that make it easier to escape and / or dominate.

I am a little surprised that you have issues escaping / dominating. I have to build my character specifically to suck at those things to not make it way too easy.

Reactions: Allaxe

HSIDHSHSHDDH

Aug 23, 2020
Have you found the talent trees?
It's somewhere hidden, like Character Sheet and then Skill Tree or something.

There are several talents that make it easier to escape and / or dominate.

I am a little surprised that you have issues escaping / dominating. I have to build my character specifically to suck at those things to not make it way too easy.

I think you didn't read the whole messege I already said that I purchased all upgrades and talents !

theraphosa

Sep 10, 2020
Installation
- Download latest BepInEx Unity IL2CPP for Windows x64 games:
- Extract into game folder
- Add mod files to \BepInEx\plugins\ folder and start game
- Configuration files are in \BepInEx\config\.
Step 1 .. BepInEx_x64..check
Step 2 .. Solas City Heroes Exe is here ..extract..check
Step 3 .. ...... ....... there is no such folder, only BepInEx \ Core
Step 4 ..confused
Step 5.. I started the Game / close the Game ..no plugins or config folder
Step 6 ....HEEEEEELP....HEEEEELP

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Step 4 ..confused
You have to download the specific version the author is saying. You probably are downloading the regular BepInEx version which is not the one that works. Trust me it happened with me the first time I tried XD

dima.245

Oct 11, 2020
Step 4 ..confused
files must be placed in the root folder of the game. in the BepInEx folder, there are 3 default folders. screenshot.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

TheNextOne

Apr 21, 2020
New mod version for game version 0.9+

Changes
- Vibration output synchronized to sex animations
- Can disable undress mod in config file, for male character, staying dressed or if you don't like it
- Fix threesomes bugging out when using mod (I think)

Installation
- Download latest BepInEx Unity IL2CPP for Windows x64 games:
- Extract into game folder
- Add mod files to \BepInEx\plugins\ folder and start game
- Configuration files are in \BepInEx\config\. You can disable console messages in BepInEx.cfg: UnityLogListening = false

Mod Download
Download
Ok, so I downloaded BepInEx_UnityIL2CPP_x64_6.0.0-pre.1.zip (latest BepInEx 5.4.21 doesn't seem to have IL2CPP version)
unpacked that into game folder.
ran game once to get the folders created
put all mod files into the plugins folder
ran the game again didn't notice any difference
checked config folder - found no config files for mod

looks like the mod doesn't activate for me (using Solas City Heroes 0.9 (anyone has 9.1 - would appreciate a DM, thank you))

Last edited:

Maryus

Dec 23, 2019
Please do something about the saved character problem! After installing any updated version, I have the same items on my character from the previous version and in the shopping list of the new version. If I buy all items again after any updated version, some items are duplicated in the store and cannot be bought again.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm..game can't be bought on itch.io? Bummer. I'm not using Pateron.

One more suggestion - females without dicks shouldn't grow dicks suddeny. An enemy should either be a futa or female and pick proper animations.

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Hmm..game can't be bought on itch.io? Bummer. I'm not using Pateron.

One more suggestion - females without dicks shouldn't grow dicks suddeny. An enemy should either be a futa or female and pick proper animations.
It most likely will be on version 1.0 (and Zed already had said so IIRC). KFC & DC also where patreon only till version 1.0 at which they also got released on itch.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes