dima.245

Oct 11, 2020
I can't understand what algorithm is used to increase the level of the character? the number of beaten enemies does not affect. the amount of sex also. the only thing I noticed. the first passage of each location will increase the level of the character, repeated passages do not affect the level increase. only money accumulates.

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
do you know how
Sadly no; I was merely strongly agreeing with your post in that I wish for some kind of feature to access the name lists and change those that might remind you of ppl you reaaaaaaaaly do not want to get reminded at in a hardcore H scene.

dima.245

Oct 11, 2020
but you can't do-
as in the game RJ392643 ErisDysnomia all the weaknesses and fetishes, there are several levels, increasing with modern influence.
the stronger the level, the stronger the effect of weakness or fetish. can be obtained during the game if you do not choose them at the beginning,
thinking that the weaknesses and fetishes in your game can be obtained during the game. did not choose anything. after playing for about an hour,
I realized that this was not possible.
and still-
can you rebuild the game from il2cpp to mono?
I don't know English.
XUnity.AutoTranslator , adequately, only works on "mono".
almost does not work with il2cpp.

fp5kaioken

Mar 6, 2020
you can cheat in the options.
But why should you cheat when the game is actually extremely well built and you can adjust the degree of difficulty.
And if you let it be easy for you.
But the game really isn't difficult and it's fun without cheating^^
you can adjust so much.

Other games that are here can cut themselves off ^^ .
so to the options. And the level of difficulty
what are the codes though?

A048

Nov 12, 2022
Anyone else having issues with the inner thoughts mechanic not working properly? For me at least it only seems to work normally for exactly one level and every other level i play after that inner thoughts dont seem to trigger (or it does but only very rarely regardless of what ive set the timer to). The only thing that fixes it is closing the game and booting it back up, at which point it works for one level before stopping again.

Edit: After a bit of testing the problem seems to to be caused by returning to the base and dialogue scenes (so when replaying cleared levels consecutively inner thoughts seems to function normally.

Last edited:
Reactions: Allaxe

DhamienD

Aug 1, 2018
Trying to start the game. Able to navigate through options and menus. Load screen shows up, but I am unable to see any images of my character or backgrounds. Is there something I need to do in the options, a patch I can download, or is my computer just incompetent?

Allaxe

Jun 12, 2022
Anyone else having issues with the inner thoughts mechanic not working properly? For me at least it only seems to work normally for exactly one level and every other level i play after that inner thoughts dont seem to trigger (or it does but only very rarely regardless of what ive set the timer to). The only thing that fixes it is closing the game and booting it back up, at which point it works for one level before stopping again.

Edit: After a bit of testing the problem seems to to be caused by returning to the base and dialogue scenes (so when replaying cleared levels consecutively inner thoughts seems to function normally.
Same here

Reactions: GodlessXVIII

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
I really wish clothing options cost a little less.
Pretty much everything is cost prohibitive until really late on, especially since grinding doesn't really get you much right now.

I'd really like duplicate data drops to convert to money or have data drops reduce the cost of the pack they are associated with, perhaps have getting the pack discount clothing from that area too.

theraphosa

Sep 10, 2020
I really wish clothing options cost a little less.
You can use a skill for more money,a cheat for more money or really simple edit your save for really more money.
With a simple texteditor you can change a lot to make this game more yours.This is a really really big + from this game and this dev. Other dev´s put malware in her game to spy on your harddrive and change data without your knowledge or consent to punish even small changes in the game.

I really wish the bondage clothing were in the shop. Thouse sexy boots without the restrains or the corsett. :love:

Allaxe

Jun 12, 2022
You can use a skill for more money,a cheat for more money or really simple edit your save for really more money.
With a simple texteditor you can change a lot to make this game more yours.This is a really really big + from this game and this dev. Other dev´s put malware in her game to spy on your harddrive and change data without your knowledge or consent to punish even small changes in the game.

I really wish the bondage clothing were in the shop. Thouse sexy boots without the restrains or the corsett. :love:
You can put on any bondage clothing. They in dares menu.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
New mod version for game version 0.9+

Changes
- Vibration output synchronized to sex animations
- Can disable undress mod in config file, for male character, staying dressed or if you don't like it
- Fix threesomes bugging out when using mod (I think)

Installation
- Download latest BepInEx Unity IL2CPP for Windows x64 games:
- Extract into game folder
- Add mod files to \BepInEx\plugins\ folder and start game
- Configuration files are in \BepInEx\config\. You can disable console messages in BepInEx.cfg: UnityLogListening = false

Mod Download
Download
So I just tried the new version with the mod update and love the new lighting graphics, not sure if it's related to something from the base game engine or the modstuff but I really like how it looks.

But I have to ask, is there a way to make the undress options on enemies to be full? In the sense of when you undress them that they fully undress and not keeping some weird clothing pieces which look totally off in a sex scene. Like a non-bondage harness or some stockings.

Your mod seem to be the closest that mess up with that part of the game which is really bothering me.

One last thing, is there a way to keep the shadows of the normal gameplay on photo mode? They seem to deactivate (At least partially) when going there and taking some screenshots with nice lighting without the UI like in photo mode can get annoying XD

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes