RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SolasCityHeroes-0.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Jun 7, 2020
I didn't do anything this time lol.

If people respect the 30 days I ask before uploading I don't interfere.
I want the people who actually make the game possible to have the priority of playing and testing and stuff.
yeah thats fair, but also, It was fun to see how you RussiaED all those links haha

Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
MrZed

Based on 0.9.1 being out, where are you with an April 25th release? Really curious on it based on my three main bugbears and wondering if any will get resolved (even in a DLC). Bugbears being
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
I've now figured out what triggered this bug. If you press the action button too quickly in the animation, it can lead to frezz. On the other hand, where you take the opponent yourself, there are no problems.
Otherwise only small glitches which are not bad.

Important who uses old score like me with the 0.31 In the options again look at everything because there are new things in there that are all active ^^. If everything is set correctly everything is great ^^
You have to look at the animation glitches again later. Sons all seems to work.

And thanks for the game. It's really fun, just one more criticism. The fact that you can't set the keys would rather be hit with C instead of z. Say only German keyboard XD

(y)

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

codloko

Apr 24, 2020
If I'm not mistaken, mission 3-1, Duudee wtf !! It was amazing why Zed mixed wresting with sex, I haven't finished the game yet, but this mission with the dirty talk combo very well :WeSmart:
Congratulations, Mr. Zed for the excellent work continues thus.

PS: When you will release this game on Steam :HideThePain:?... Sir Zed hahaha

s8young

Feb 15, 2020
Updated mod for version 0.7.1F

Features are pretty much the same (togglable/configurable via config): Bluetooth vibrator support, enemies avoid each other and don't clump, only 75% of hits will stagger enemies, enemies vary in height and speed, undress occurs in multiple stages with underwear, changed stage lighting with dynamic character shadows, night mode option by wearing Glasses N, glossy skin on player and enemies by level of arousal.
Corrected:
- Enemies are now fully normal size for sex scenes to prevent misalignment.
- Fix bug with incorrect or changing glossy skin

In addition, the "sex camera" can be disabled and camera will remain in the normal game side view during sex scenes. By default this feature is enabled, but can be disabled in the config like the others. Tried to make it zoom in from side but no worky so far, maybe in future.

Download
Mega
Pixeldrain
Does this mod work on Version 9.1?

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes