Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
How do you cheat this game?
you can cheat in the options.
But why should you cheat when the game is actually extremely well built and you can adjust the degree of difficulty.
And if you let it be easy for you.
But the game really isn't difficult and it's fun without cheating^^
you can adjust so much.

Other games that are here can cut themselves off ^^ .
so to the options. And the level of difficulty

• Angry
Reactions: colascage

pdxdonuts

Mar 20, 2021
Thank for the update MR Zed! The game stopped working on my old PC when windows did the big update. I gave the game another chance recently and works even better than it used to.

only problem is the character I used the most had to be deleted. Is there a way to change the gender of an account? I have another with a male character. Not a big issue, I’m sure I can get back through the game pretty quickly.

honwo

Jul 30, 2018
Does this mod work on Version 9.1?
New mod version for game version 0.9+

Changes
- Vibration output synchronized to sex animations
- Can disable undress mod in config file, for male character, staying dressed or if you don't like it
- Fix threesomes bugging out when using mod (I think)

Installation
- Download latest BepInEx Unity IL2CPP for Windows x64 games:
- Extract into game folder
- Add mod files to \BepInEx\plugins\ folder and start game
- Configuration files are in \BepInEx\config\. You can disable console messages in BepInEx.cfg: UnityLogListening = false

Mod Download

Nihotfadi14

Aug 10, 2021
can someone help me ? everytime I launch the game my laptop monitor goes blackscreen, but the laptop engine still running. please I need help!

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
To the dev: OK, I have to say this is great. Clear improvement from your last game (which was ok)
Models and animations are much better, especially the faces. The feet are still misformed and huge (high heel fetish much?), even with some boots on they look comically large.

Suggestions:
- Have a mixed option for how enemies react
- more gradual clothing destruction?
- an actual menu to select sex position rather than a cycle (pause game while selecting)
- and with that, more stats tracking? (vaginal, oral,etc..). Some talents might be linked to that?

Other than that submission/corruption mechanic..seems too easy to get corruption, and submission seems very specific to get Generally, I prefer for player to have more control, but I haven't played enough yet to properly comment on this.

pdxdonuts

Mar 20, 2021
can someone help me ? everytime I launch the game my laptop monitor goes blackscreen, but the laptop engine still running. please I need help!
What version are you using?if your using the latest or a fairly recent one disregard below. This happened to me with some of the old versions.

There is a free demo on itch.io you download. That version worked for me with that issue, but it only has level one so it’s more for testing the waters. But it’s worth a shot, Zed added a feature to delete corrupt save files so the game can run again.
If your using the latest version, sorry I don’t know.

Jun 21, 2018
Modding taunts and thoughts is not very clear. It says about Data/Mods folders, but those don't exist in the game folder. Do I create something like "..\Solas City Heroes\Data\Mods" or is it referring to the "\Solas City Heroes\Solas City Heroes_Data" folder? so do I create "\Solas City Heroes\Solas City Heroes_Data\Data\Mods" or "\Solas City Heroes\Solas City Heroes_Data\Mods" or does it have something to do with "il2cpp_data" folder? What about the .meta files? Do I copy paste them into the mods folder, or do you only need the .txt files?

Nihotfadi14

Aug 10, 2021
What version are you using?if your using the latest or a fairly recent one disregard below. This happened to me with some of the old versions.

There is a free demo on itch.io you download. That version worked for me with that issue, but it only has level one so it’s more for testing the waters. But it’s worth a shot, Zed added a feature to delete corrupt save files so the game can run again.
If your using the latest version, sorry I don’t know.
I am using latest version and thanks for info mate hope MrZgames fix this bug

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes