HeroineHunter

Jun 17, 2020
Anyone able to mod the dirty talk?

I followed the instructions to the letter, but it just seems to make the game buggy.

totololo

May 22, 2017
Anyone able to mod the dirty talk?

I followed the instructions to the letter, but it just seems to make the game buggy.
Yes but you have to be very careful, my first edit also made the game buggy and I'm pretty sure everything was within the proper quotes or brackets... I guess it didn't like me putting it in multiple lines for better editing and then converting it again to a single-line file (maybe some invisible character or "newline" symbol?)

What I would suggest is to take Notepad++ for example, download a json parser plugin, make a copy of the example files, convert them to multiple lines, see all what you want to replace and then replace the whole sentences in the original single-line example file.

Reactions: HeroineHunter

3doon97

Mar 17, 2019
For those who want to play version 0.9,just DM me. The creator is literally erasing all the links because I did not obey 30 day rule of his...
Edit: Pls use the start the conversation button to message me,don't send messages into my profile.
please send me the link

HeroineHunter

Jun 17, 2020
I guess it didn't like me putting it in multiple lines for better editing and then converting it again to a single-line file (maybe some invisible character or "newline" symbol?)
Yup I did the same thing, since its so difficult to read in its default form. You are probably right that this is the culprit.

darkwer34

Nov 6, 2017
how is the new version so far and sadly i cannot yet start a convo but im interested how the update has been so far anyone knows and Estella69 if possbile would give me the version via dm i sadly cannot yet start a conversation cuz not 5 posts

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
Anyone know how to access the capture stages? Can't seem to figure it out
If I understand you correctly: You have to loose all your healthpoints in a stage (then either get hit or orgasm again?)
Just "lose" basically.

But there are also heavy bondages in a stage now, especially later stages.
Enable them in the option menu to your desire

MrZed

Game Developer
Mar 16, 2020
The game will be $20 on Steam, I don't know why it doesn't show the price...

Could a Mod update the Tags for the game?

Missing tags: ahegao, bukkake, corruption, cosplay, futa/trans protagonist, footjob, gay, handjob, oral sex, titfuck, 3d game, BDSM, group sex, lesbian, rpg, sci-fi, superpowers.

I'm probably missing something heh.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes