tgo023

Dec 31, 2019
For those who want to play version 0.9,just DM me. The creator is literally erasing all the links because I did not obey 30 day rule of his...
Edit: Pls use the start the conversation button to message me,don't send messages into my profile.
Where is the " start the conversation button?" lol...I can't find it.

Nacheny

Sep 28, 2019
I'm also freeloading with the full version uploads, but in fairness to the dev, it is his game, and he has the right to restrict access to his paid product. And his whole 'wait for 30 days at least before uploading the latest full version' is a fair enough compromise. It's a better compromise at least too compared to devs just going full in on an intrusive DRM like Denuvo or such.

That said I also think a game getting pirated is an inevitability, and sometimes the best PR move might be to just embrace it and let people like your game enough for them to purchase it in the future. Pirates who aren't intending to purchase either way probably are in a circumstance where they literally can't afford it or just don't purchase it out of principle, so with them downloading a pirated copy isn't going to really affect the real potential buyer base too much.

tgo023

Dec 31, 2019
You need to have made five posts in the forums before the button will apear. Then just hover over the person's name, and the button will be there besides Follow and Ignore.
Ah! Been a while since I've posted and purged old ones I guess.

Dracis3D

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
I'm also freeloading with the full version uploads, but in fairness to the dev, it is his game, and he has the right to restrict access to his paid product. And his whole 'wait for 30 days at least before uploading the latest full version' is a fair enough compromise. It's a better compromise at least too compared to devs just going full in on an intrusive DRM like Denuvo or such.
Agreed, one of the few devs on here where I will purchase the product from Steam (and hide it). Purchased his other two games, but was slighlty dissapointed as they are not as good as this game. Shows the improvement though.

Reactions: Nacheny and jttth

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Agreed, one of the few devs on here where I will purchase the product from Steam (and hide it). Purchased his other two games, but was slighlty dissapointed as they are not as good as this game. Shows the improvement though.
Why don't you get it on itch? Best way to keep something hidden from your steam account: Get it elsewhere :p

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes