Essalar

Aug 2, 2017
Dear author of the game and author of the mod! Is it possible to add to this great (best) game the option of endless sex for a character without blushing health when passing levels? Ideally, redness should occur only when fighting with the boss and the boss's health is enough to capture the character. This option is the only thing (for me personally) that is missing in this masterpiece!

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Dear author of the game and author of the mod! Is it possible to add to this great (best) game the option of endless sex for a character without blushing health when passing levels? Ideally, redness should occur only when fighting with the boss and the boss's health is enough to capture the character. This option is the only thing (for me personally) that is missing in this masterpiece!
What do you mean? Im not exactly getting your idea. U mean like after passing a certain character level that you can have endless sex with enemies?

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
What do you mean? Im not exactly getting your idea. U mean like after passing a certain character level that you can have endless sex with enemies?
Pretty sure hes saying getting rid of the penalty of losing health when having sex with random mobs. I disagree with that idea personally

Reactions: GrabberWalkie

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
What this game really need is that when you have the option to fully undress a character that "actually" fully undresses them. Currently there's far too many enemies that even when totally "naked" they still keep either their socks or pantyhoses and sometimes it looks awful. Or at least have an option to make that legit. Cause same issue happens with harnesses on some characters. Fully naked yet still with a belt vest.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes