Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
im try to say the bondage ideea ,it made bad,and verry annoyng,that all.
You mean the changes to the heavy bondage system? I turned the bondage & corruption thing on when I started playing the game, a few versions back, but due to playing on easy it didnt do anything, really.

Is it now making the game very unfun to play no matter what settings?

And thanks for explaining what you meant to say!

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
look,the game it verry good made,no comment of that,but are some ideea out of mind,it not bc you cant win,it bc you cant go further,and that makes me beleve ,some people should reconsider thos ideeas ,bc they not the only players in here to play this game.

Maryus

Dec 23, 2019
Mister developer, you are very good. This game is already from the Top erotic games. Is like you did it from my erotic dreams.
I bought already the Kinky Fight Club and Dungeon Coup, but this game gets me hot even if I don't want this.
With every game you are better.
Thank you!

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
can you specify where in settings please? I can't find it.
You need to have already started a game, after the intro dialogue where you get a short exposition of what's going on you can click on "settings" in the same screen where you could choose "continue adventure" or "customize" (as examples).

Under the "general" there is a 3 choice line where you can pick either only female, only male or a mix of both genders for enemies.

Then, under "Roles" you can further finetune your settings, note that it doesn't matter what you choose as potential roles for male enemies, that is there even if they aren't enabled in the missions.

Stretta

Nov 21, 2018
I liked this way more than I thought I would. I even liked the bondage stuff even though I'm not normally into that. All the ways it restricts your actions really makes playing more interesting.

Do wish the men weren't so skinny and prissy looking though.

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Where can you find the heavy bondage? I've played through a few areas now and haven't been able to find it yet.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Did they change something about the difficulty settings? I have the exact opposite experience on easy, the enemies can't do anything really even if I try to loose on purpose. I thought about changing difficulty to hard so I get to see some of the capture scenes finally - and it seemed to be the sentiment that the game might be far more fun on hardest settings prior to the 0.8.X release - but you describe it as if that would mean basically the game becomes impossible to progress.
On easy on the latest updates (With this I mean 8.2/8.2F) he made them to be like they were up to 7.3. Its from Normal difficulty that you notice the drastic change. And I wouldnt say that its impossible to progress but more like frustrating to do so. Which was the feel that 8.0/8.1 gave me. Prior to that I didnt had major issues besides maybe my character cumming once or twice. However when the AI revamp update was added, before the second overhaul done in 8.2, the experience felt so frustrating that it was impossible to pass any stage neither on normal or easy without my character cumming up to 4-5 times, seen the captured scenario being quite close to happen. And like, I wouldnt mind that scenario if Im playing on Hard or Hardcore but on Easy? Or even on Normal being experienced at the game. Felt super dreadful.

The thing is that every player plays differently. Some people love the masochistic experience of getting defeated a bizillion of times until they succeed cause they get an adrenaline rush when they do so. To me that's something that annoys me so much that Ill rather waste my time working cause the experience would be just as annoying but at least Ill get paid in the end lol.

Reactions: Orphanus and alin20

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
can you specify where in settings please? I can't find it.
When you start the game, you select a character and on the character menu, there would be a "Sex" settings and in there you should have the option to pick the difficulty, the partners preference, if your character is futa or not, etc.

Reactions: James1980

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Where can you find the heavy bondage? I've played through a few areas now and haven't been able to find it yet.
When you have the Bondage option activated (As well as the heavy bondage). Youll see that in some scenarios there is a black box with a blue light. If you step on it it would put you into a heavy bondage thing. Which is essentially like a BDSM furniture. Be careful to not test it with enemies around cause if they start to sex you while you're in one, you cant scape until they cum or run out of stamina.

Reactions: TheGodUncle

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
corect,well sayd ruby,that what i was try to say to people.
You mean with the difficulty settings? XD

That's normally my issues with "challenge" in games. I get the feel that people think that Im pissed because "there is" a hard challenge or that it is impossible to beat or succeed at, while others could easily do so without major issues. It's instead the idea of me being "forced to deal with it" while Im strugling to beat it AND having fun doing so. Cause like I said, some people enjoy a hard as balls challenge and barely making it to the end of a challenge alive because that makes them feel like "DUUUUUDE DATS GUUUUUD!", however to me that's extremely dreadful, I dont see the appeal of those situations and neither have the patience to master said things cause for me to do so, the game should give me a bizillion of options so Im somehow forced to roleplay. But again, that would also mean that I dont have to deal with that situation if I dont want to cause I have choices, and being forced on a path that you struggle with and not being able to progress unless you pass from that hoop that annoys you its what pisses me of about the "challenge" or more like "Spank me daddy-punishment" in games. When you're forced to deal with it yes or yes otherwise you cant progress you're essentially telling me "If you wanna play and finish this game, you gonna have to deal with this part that kills entirely your immersion, wanna continue?". My problem with difficulty in games is not it existing or having those said challenges. Is being forced to deal with WITHOUT wanting them, at least initially, what I find dreadful, if you wanna make progress following the base game story. All that using every tool you have at hand.

elvolvo

Jul 3, 2018
Where I go? that I have to do?
Mission: break and enter
investigate mastemind's manor
Can anybody help me ? plzz

anavin500

Jun 29, 2017
update my save game 0.8.2f
save lo Users\yourname?\AppData\LocalLow\Skyflare Studios
- male !!!
- talent & money cheat
- 5-3 end w8 for update
- on progress sex & enemy data from succubus / BDSM

TheRealSomeone92

Apr 15, 2019
Be careful to not test it with enemies around cause if they start to sex you while you're in one, you cant scape until they cum or run out of stamina.
You can almost always struggle out of the device before a Villain can reach you, though. Pretty much the only time you will see those animations is if you let it happen.

Can anybody help me ? plzz
You might have go the the hub / heroes headquarters or however your home base is called.

4.20 star(s) 29 Votes